What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think it was at least in tower 6,9 & 14
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    1. Sell at 30% loss.. and move on.
    2. Buy near RTM in pavilion in 50-50 plan ...and transfer funds from krescent to pavilion.
    3. File case in ncrdc for refund

Depending on ur need of money / availablity of more funds ... choose whatever is best for u from above

Can You pls explain how option 2 will be worked out. Buyer have to pay balance amount for pavilion court after adjusting the amount paid for existing unit
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I want to buy a 3 bhk unit in Wish Town but have to move as early as possible. Can anyone suggest which jaypee societies are ready to move and which one are going to be ready for possession in next 6-12 months. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • FTDFTD10 months ago
      Pavilion court
      Imperial court
      Kalypso court
      All have 3BHK with good numbers of families living.
  • I guess few towers in many socities are RTM : PC,PH, Klassic, kosmos,Kalypso.

Why you want to buy in JP?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijays9994
    I want to buy a 3 bhk unit in Wish Town but have to move as early as possible. Can anyone suggest which jaypee societies are ready to move and which one are going to be ready for possession in next 6-12 months. Thanks in advance.

Vijay, please dont rely on the possession date given by JP. It takes the OC out of equation. JP applying for possession is very different from OC.
    OC may take indefinite amount of time due to financial obligations of JP wrt to Noida authority.
    Please choose from project where people are living in currently.

Depending on budget, you may choose from RTM towers as specified by flatowner2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijays9994
    I want to buy a 3 bhk unit in Wish Town but have to move as early as possible. Can anyone suggest which jaypee societies are ready to move and which one are going to be ready for possession in next 6-12 months. Thanks in advance.

Sincere request. Do NOT buy any unit in Wishtown or elsewhere which is Under Construction. With the rapid changes happening you never know if you'd get the flat even if the construction is supposed to get completed tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, maybe its an aberration, but on my latest visit to Wishtown, i found very few workers. I wasn't there for long, just passing by.
    CommentQuote
  • Has JP deposited any money in escrow accounts or are they just doing eyewashes ?
    CommentQuote
  • REALITY CHECK
    Jaypee Wishtown is nowhere near to delivery/possession stage. The kind of labour and construction activity required for possession can nowhere be seen, The truth is Jaypee has used up money from buyers to create assets elsewhere, like landbank, yamuna expressway, F1 Track etc which gave no return and eroded their capital. They reduced some of their huge debt though distress sale of their cement and other assets. Still a gigantic debt is remaining. They do not have even have a small % of the working capital required to complete wishtown. Their words and actions never match. JAYPEE will never complete the projects, except maybe few on the golf course side. Buyers need to think out of the box if they want to get their flats. One way may be to talk to the original contractor to find out how much is required to complete the tower and accumulate that fund to get it completed. But to depend and HOPE on Jaypee will be a disaster.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MontyKing
    REALITY CHECK
    Jaypee Wishtown is nowhere near to delivery/possession stage. The kind of labour and construction activity required for possession can nowhere be seen, The truth is Jaypee has used up money from buyers to create assets elsewhere, like landbank, yamuna expressway, F1 Track etc which gave no return and eroded their capital. They reduced some of their huge debt though distress sale of their cement and other assets. Still a gigantic debt is remaining. They do not have even have a small % of the working capital required to complete wishtown. Their words and actions never match. JAYPEE will never complete the projects, except maybe few on the golf course side. Buyers need to think out of the box if they want to get their flats. One way may be to talk to the original contractor to find out how much is required to complete the tower and accumulate that fund to get it completed. But to depend and HOPE on Jaypee will be a disaster.

Well said . This is just a pipedream
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely.
    People should buy better builders like ATS, Prateek, Mahagun etc and stay away from JP.
    CommentQuote
  • Recently spoke to one of term lenders of Jaypee regarding allowing some % of Ultra Tech sale proceed to pay towards construction activities....banker straightforwardly rejected any such commitment given to Jaypee. I suggest whenever management is making any promises to pay from its own pocket or out of sale proceed do ask lenders permission in writing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nalinc
    Recently spoke to one of term lenders of Jaypee regarding allowing some % of Ultra Tech sale proceed to pay towards construction activities....banker straightforwardly rejected any such commitment given to Jaypee. I suggest whenever management is making any promises to pay from its own pocket or out of sale proceed do ask lenders permission in writing.

Correct, Jaypee​ doesn't have the funds to complete Wishtown and is just buying time
    CommentQuote