What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Halwa Hai Kya? Changing Master plan is not a peice of cake.
    I doubt that golf course can be used for further construction. There will be protests from residents arounf the golf course due to change of master plan. Golf Club members have paid for this facility. Golf COurse has been included in Noida Master Plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Halwa Hai Kya? Changing Master plan is not a peice of cake.
    I doubt that golf course can be used for further construction. There will be protests from residents arounf the golf course due to change of master plan. Golf Club members have paid for this facility. Golf COurse has been included in Noida Master Plan.


    Sir...let them cook whatever they fancy. Who cares?
    Some frustrated souls get happiness over peoples misery...let them be happy.

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Halwa Hai Kya? Changing Master plan is not a peice of cake.
    I doubt that golf course can be used for further construction. There will be protests from residents arounf the golf course due to change of master plan. Golf Club members have paid for this facility. Golf COurse has been included in Noida Master Plan.


    Obviously, there will be huge protests from those who bought because of the golf course view ( from the tone of your post I gather you belong to this category) , but JP is going bankrupt and the tens of thousands of customers who have not yet got delivery have no hope , unless some out of the box solution is come up with.

    When a company goes bankrupt, there are no good solutions. If any of the possible solutions were a ice of cake, it would already have been implemented. Hard decisions will have to be taken and many people will have to take a hit. The only question is who.

    Just to make it clear, I have no idea if something like this is being contemplated, but this is one plausible solution where the pain gets socialized. If you have any better ideas for how the imcomplete towers get completed, please post them.

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NamoDya


    Sir...let them cook whatever they fancy. Who cares?
    Some frustrated souls get happiness over peoples misery...let them be happy.


    Dear friend,

    Irrational exuberance and refusing to face reality might make one feel good temporarily, but ultimately the cold facts will catch up.

    One cannot find a solution to a difficult problem unless one is willing to acknowledge it.
    CommentQuote
  • An update....i visited wishtown today, work is going on at decent speed. Seems like Klassic would be the first project to get delivered...(A,B,C blocks).
    Work on swimming pool has started, should be completed within this month.

    A large number of workers are working on Klassic arcade. If the pace continues, it should be completed by end of this year.
    CommentQuote
  • Greater Noida: Obstacle limitation survey for Jewar airport completed A STEP CLOSER: Greater Noida authority said the team from RITES Limited found minimal objections to the project
    Another hurdle in the way of setting up an international airport in Jewar, Greater Noida, has been cleared with the obstacle limitation surface (OLS) survey being successfully completed.

    Officials said the completion of the survey is a huge step forward as the survey team had reportedly found minimal objections in its survey.

    A team from RITES Limited, the consulting arm of the Indian Railway, began the survey at the site of the proposed airport in Jewar on May 15.

    In the survey, details of overhead electricity lines, religious sites, minarets, chimneys, tall and old trees, high-rise buildings, ponds, rivers and wildlife habitat related near the proposed site were taken into account. A total of 38 villages were surveyed by the team during the month-long exercise.

    According to Yamuna Industrial Development Authority officials, the surveying team has submitted its report to Uttar Pradesh Civil Aviation Department director Devendra Swaroop.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Bharatiya2 years ago
      Hello Bajaj sir, still holding property on YEW?
  • Originally Posted by sbajaj
    Greater Noida: Obstacle limitation survey for Jewar airport completed A STEP CLOSER: Greater Noida authority said the team from RITES Limited found minimal objections to the project
    Another hurdle in the way of setting up an international airport in Jewar, Greater Noida, has been cleared with the obstacle limitation surface (OLS) survey being successfully completed.

    Officials said the completion of the survey is a huge step forward as the survey team had reportedly found minimal objections in its survey.

    A team from RITES Limited, the consulting arm of the Indian Railway, began the survey at the site of the proposed airport in Jewar on May 15.

    In the survey, details of overhead electricity lines, religious sites, minarets, chimneys, tall and old trees, high-rise buildings, ponds, rivers and wildlife habitat related near the proposed site were taken into account. A total of 38 villages were surveyed by the team during the month-long exercise.

    According to Yamuna Industrial Development Authority officials, the surveying team has submitted its report to Uttar Pradesh Civil Aviation Department director Devendra Swaroop.


    :-)

    This hawai airport is proposed to be further from JP Wishtown than IGI airport is and even if it were to be ever constructed, JP will play no role. I wonder what the relevance of the post to JP Wishtown is.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity


    :-)

    This hawai airport is proposed to be further from JP Wishtown than IGI airport is and even if it were to be ever constructed, JP will play no role. I wonder what the relevance of the post to JP Wishtown is.


    1. toll income will increase,
    2. area around the airport see RE activity
    3. JP might be able to sell some of its land bank
    CommentQuote
  • Lets assume that Jewar Airport is cleared of all approvals (though its all a question mark). Even if Govt wanna start building new Airport from tomorrow, it will take 5-10 years for land acquisition, actual construction, obtaining completion & safety approvals, ribbon cutting & inauguration etc etc etc.

    I don't see any Airport in Jewar until 2027, even if Govt has the best of intent to build it. JP may be long gone by then. Big problems for JP coming in 2019 when RERA bites it teeth & Bankruptcy kicks in.
    CommentQuote
  • No airline is prepared to move from T1 to even T2 of IGI airport. Even assuming the airport gets built, which airline will want to invest the money to move operations there ?
    CommentQuote
  • By the way, i won't be surprised if JP again makes a pleas for Debt restructuring in Bankruptcy court just to buy more time. This drama of restructuring and court proceedings will go on couple of years. My assumption is that 2019 will be the year of some meaningful conclusion of Bankruptcy proceedings.
    CommentQuote
  • Since last one year i think June onwards when SDR was invoked....though failed....JP neither paying interest nor principal to lenders...Assume it as zero % debt situation!!!!!..... Where money is going....Why no progress in construction activities....Seems promoters have no intention or no internal earning from operations
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nalinc
    Since last one year i think June onwards when SDR was invoked....though failed....JP neither paying interest nor principal to lenders...Assume it as zero % debt situation!!!!!..... Where money is going....Why no progress in construction activities....Seems promoters have no intention or no internal earning from operations

    JP is making operational losses. Even if all their debt magically gets written off, their business, as it stands, is still not viable.
    CommentQuote