Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Amongst what other projects I could see - I have updates for Knight Court, Kingswood Oriental, and Kosmos predominantly - I'll do this next when I get a window to update

Sir, waiting

Comment

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
      that's the beauty in jaypee , they don't allow anyone just to enter in society like in some societies where anyone can just enter due to shops or xyz reason
      Brother, how many families have taken possession and staying in kosmos and klassic?

Comment

We should file a CCI case against dineshsays.... he is enjoying his dominance in giving Jaypee WT updates & keeping the readers waiting for his posts..... ....

He has started behaving like Jaypee....

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
          Brother, how many families have taken possession and staying in kosmos and klassic?
          around 20 families living and 10 planning to shift by this month end

Comment

Has anyone moved in ph2

Comment

Sorry Guys - for the delays - adding another update here and will follow it up by Kosmos/Kasa/Krescent and then by some thoughts in my mind - these are just some things going on WRT WT and how I feel at the moment

Knight Court

I was a little disappointed here - more so because Yash and team had been putting so much good pressure on JP - I had thought this would be one project that would have picked up serious steam. The situation is that there are two principal clusters in KC - one looked to have plaster getting completed and for the next cluster plaster hadnt even started. From past WT projects - handover is now a year and a half away unless they get some kind of jolt. I understand court proceedings have begun in KC and it would be great to see JP being bought under legal hammer.

As such KC is a very good project - I still remember doing my first post on IREF almost exactly 3 years back as a comparison between Kalypso / Knight (https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-court?t=28620)

I just hope they improve both the delivery timelines and the specs - and am certain the well coordinated effort of Yash and co will drive JP towards it

First 3 pics are Knight Court

Kingswood Oriental Villas

This a massive villa-only complex just next to Knight and in front of Kube/Orchards. All structure looked completed and finishing has started in a number of these villas - these are different to Kallisto and Town Homes - the other villas in WT. Kallisto is almost completed hand over and Town Homes are a good year and a half away (the ones in front of PC)

Kingswood looked to be coming up well and some possession should begin by the end of the year - the property is now fully gated and permanent guard houses erected

Roads/Greenery

As you can see in the final few pics - roads in WT are pretty wide - much wider than even the sector road of Noida sectors and is a huge huge plus. These are all well watered and maintenance so pretty much spot on

The last picture is looking into the helipad and into the GC side construction - from the right you can notice the Nirman Sadan, then Kalypso, then Imperial, Kalypso again and then PC

I think it is good photo that just indicates how big and airy WT really is - there really isnt a parallel to this in Noida
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
                around 20 families living and 10 planning to shift by this month end
                Bro , can you segregate the occupancy details for kosmos and klassic. Till last month only two families were residing in kosmos tower 7 and 9 .

Comment

Dinesh, are you sharing your write up on the delays that have happened so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
                    Dinesh, are you sharing your write up on the delays that have happened so far...
                    Hi Aviral - you didnt confirm if this is something they will go with - it will take a lot of effort - to dig into the details.

I can do it but let me know if this will indeed be useful

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
                      BTW - I read the whole peace in HT on Saturday and then on Monday I think (online) - it was an awesome read.

So Noida Authority has wiped its hands clean - they had no idea about the layout changes

So what happens now - will Mahagun still sell? They have already put their flags in the area opposite Kristal - will they need to match up with what Kristal was earlier - what really happens from hereon

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X