Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by commercial1
    We are looking to invest in one of the commercial projects, all memebers out there who already have office spaces, pls can you all share with me what has been your experience in commercial dealing
    Why you want to invest in commercial properties ... MALLs are total no-no ... e-commerce has rendered them financially nonviable ...

Comment

On the matter of commercials - just heard that they are about to launch the 'ready' shops and small offices - calling it Kalypso Arcade and Pavilion Arcade.

Iffy details but size 300 to 1000 sq ft - price 18k psf

Good thing is they r almost ready

Anyone think that it is worth it?

Comment

Visited WT after almost a year. Agree with Dinesh's assessment. Thing are shaping up on the GC side. Some facilities appear on the 'home run'. But even with almost all structures complete, it gives a feeling of 'imminent crawling culmination'. It's imminent yet it crawls to a point where the excitement is muted...slo-mo if u may. On a positive note, things are (almost) as was promised. PC club facilities are shaping up. Roads are wide. 'Greenery' is 'green'; (I say this because I recently saw the gardens outside T3 terminal...all completely parched in the summer sun! Wish Town was still green by a wide margin). Will post some photos also.
        Ps. There would be lot of contrary views I'm sure, but these are my views after a years gap.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432738239.435872.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	207.5 KB
ID:	2260573Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432738274.702509.jpg
Size:	377.9 KB
ID:	2260574Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432738288.458423.jpg
Size:	297.7 KB
ID:	2260575Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432738303.949679.jpg
Size:	326.8 KB
ID:	2260576Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432738322.525311.jpg
Size:	316.7 KB
ID:	2260577Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432738339.567616.jpg
Size:	256.5 KB
ID:	2260578Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432738353.589244.jpg
Size:	379.0 KB
ID:	2260579

Comment

Imminent Crawling Culmination. Hahaha....well put my friend, very well put.

That is exactly what is happening, they are really like a grandfather turtle. Almost a pointer to a bygone era where speed meant nothing, it was all slow and slow...er.

Yup I would hv felt exactly the same had I visited after a year. Notice the watered road - a few things they do well

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
              On the matter of commercials - just heard that they are about to launch the 'ready' shops and small offices - calling it Kalypso Arcade and Pavilion Arcade.

Iffy details but size 300 to 1000 sq ft - price 18k psf

Good thing is they r almost ready

Anyone think that it is worth it?
              actually its going to be 36000 psf or more because of 70% loading .... its not worth it ... What would be the rental costs ? If one decides to rent it out ... No one can run profitable business out of these shops .. unless huge markup is kept ... Moreover with GST roll out just around the corner ... There would be tremendous competition businesses... Online presence will render location advantage of business, ineffective .Ecommerce is doing huge damage to existing retailers(Bharti sold its business to Future retail ... even reliance is getting into E-comm big way, now) ... their margins are shrinking .... they are in slo-mo decline .... Yesterday i ordered a Crompton-Greaves mixer-grinder at 55% discount from Flipkart.... It was delivered at my door-step an hour back .... I avoided all that traffic/pollution/haggling/suffering in the market ..... I have noticed over last 6 months ... my trips to market has gone down drastically - may be once a month now ... More because i do not get quality/support/products in the market ... they are over priced .... service is not delivered ... Go to sector-18 market - notice carefully -- half of the shops are empty ...

Comment

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
                actually its going to be 36000 psf or more because of 70% loading .... its not worth it ... What would be the rental costs ? If one decides to rent it out ... No one can run profitable business out of these shops .. unless huge markup is kept ... Moreover with GST roll out just around the corner ... There would be tremendous competition businesses... Online presence will render location advantage of business, ineffective .Ecommerce is doing huge damage to existing retailers(Bharti sold its business to Future retail ... even reliance is getting into E-comm big way, now) ... their margins are shrinking .... they are in slo-mo decline .... Yesterday i ordered a Crompton-Greaves mixer-grinder at 55% discount from Flipkart.... It was delivered at my door-step an hour back .... I avoided all that traffic/pollution/haggling/suffering in the market ..... I have noticed over last 6 months ... my trips to market has gone down drastically - may be once a month now ... More because i do not get quality/support/products in the market ... they are over priced .... service is not delivered ... Go to sector-18 market - notice carefully -- half of the shops are empty ...
                You're absolutely right bro - both my wife and myself are into ecommerce in a pretty big way so I know what you are saying here

My eye is actually on the offices in the Kalypso arcade - the supply is really low and where have you seen a GC facing office - for people living in WT GC - it might be a godsend

Ofcourse - price, loading, specs etc etc all has to be seen - one good thing is it is structure ready already

Comment

Its the third picture from Krafty's photo diary above

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    You're absolutely right bro - both my wife and myself are into ecommerce in a pretty big way so I know what you are saying here

My eye is actually on the offices in the Kalypso arcade - the supply is really low and where have you seen a GC facing office - for people living in WT GC - it might be a godsend

Ofcourse - price, loading, specs etc etc all has to be seen - one good thing is it is structure ready already

Which is this office complex you r talking about...haven't noticed it...

Comment

Originally posted by krafty View Post
                      Which is this office complex you r talking about...haven't noticed it...
                      See the picture u posted krafty (third from top) - details are quite sketchy still but I understand its a mix of small commercial offices and shops

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X