What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7924 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by priyeshhh


    neither I m giving blick n despair picture like a broker or operator who do nothing but just scare ppl away

    I m doing all my bit but I m not a whole time basher who just take pleasure in other ppl grief.

    Plz elaborate what have u done to safeguard ur interest??? Ohhh I posted my question to wrong address.....ur interest in jaypee....u r safeguarding ur interest by keeping ppl away from JP projects....u a screed broker.....I.like it man!!! Waise bhi its ur roti n roji ka sawal


    I safeguarded my interest by not investing in JP projects that brokers were pitching to me and I have been trying to safeguard public interest by warning people that JP was going to go bankrupt long before it was obvious and while JP agents on this forum were still guaranteeing that everything was rosy at JP.
    CommentQuote
  • Why the hell ur special interest in jaypee????
    its the case with almost all the builders then why u choosing n picking out JP only.....it has more to do than what meets the eye.....come on say the truth!!!

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    I safeguarded my interest by not investing in JP projects that brokers were pitching to me and I have been trying to safeguard public interest by warning people that JP was going to go bankrupt long before it was obvious and while JP agents on this forum were still guaranteeing that everything was rosy at JP.


    Why the hell ur special interest in jaypee????
    its the case with almost all the builders then why u choosing n picking out JP only.....it has more to do than what meets the eye.....come on say the truth!!!

    Plz elaborate have u doing the same with other builders thread like unitech supertech or amarpali or dlf a can go on on on.

    U have some personal grudge or professional vested interest in bashing jaypee.....admit it!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyeshhh


    Why the hell ur special interest in jaypee????
    its the case with almost all the builders then why u choosing n picking out JP only.....it has more to do than what meets the eye.....come on say the truth!!!

    Plz elaborate have u doing the same with other builders thread like unitech supertech or amarpali or dlf a can go on on on.

    U have some personal grudge or professional vested interest in bashing jaypee.....admit it!!!!!

    How many builders in Noida, apart from JP, are being taken to bankruptcy court ?

    I don't have any professional interest in JP or any other builder anywhere in the world.

    On JP threads , I had seen many posters openly lie and mislead people about the prospects of the company, when it was obvious to me that their bankruptcy or resolution was inevitable. So, out of curiosity and personal interest, I decided to post the facts and my analysis , so that gullible people would not be mislead. That is the extent of my personal interest.
    CommentQuote
  • The bottom line of everything that has been said in favour of / against Jaypee is ............................stay away from any new / fresh purchase in this project for all practical purposes and hope for the best(delivery of home) for the sake of our friends and colleagues who have a property in this township
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee is important for the place n for us too.....so hopefully they continue to march ahead in this recovery path .....resource mobilisation at site in recent times lend some confidence to my hope.

    God bless Jaypee n All of us!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyeshhh
    Jaypee is important for the place n for us too.....so hopefully they continue to march ahead in this recovery path .....resource mobilisation at site in recent times lend some confidence to my hope.

    God bless Jaypee n All of us!!!!!


    If the march on the recovery path leads to bankruptcy, then I hope no one else takes a "recovery path" like JP has taken.

    For all stuck investors in JP, there are lots of JP moles and agents with various ids who will try to mislead you. The fact is that lenders have essentially taken control of JP, and, by law, the rights of home owners are at the bottom of the pyramid. If you do not proactively take action to intervene, the lenders will legally strip away all assets of the company ( they will still not recover all of their money) and Jaypee customers, contractors, employees, etc will be left holding the bag.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity


    If the march on the recovery path leads to bankruptcy, then I hope no one else takes a "recovery path" like JP has taken.

    For all stuck investors in JP, there are lots of JP moles and agents with various ids who will try to mislead you. The fact is that lenders have essentially taken control of JP, and, by law, the rights of home owners are at the bottom of the pyramid. If you do not proactively take action to intervene, the lenders will legally strip away all assets of the company ( they will still not recover all of their money) and Jaypee customers, contractors, employees, etc will be left holding the bag.


    Today stick price again 20%....already up more than 300% from recent lows.

    u keep doing bashing n let ppl ride this gain.

    Why am I keep posting share price here??? Because there is strong link b/w prospects n share price of the company. When the company was doing badly it's share price was going down but when it has gone into recovery path so has the share price. There r enough smart money obviously smarter than u which taking a call on company n who am I not to believe that.

    u keep doing bashing that's ur job n roji roti ka sawaal I know.....but take some position in JP stock if not property if ur budget don't permit.

    ​​​​​
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity


    If the march on the recovery path leads to bankruptcy, then I hope no one else takes a "recovery path" like JP has taken.

    For all stuck investors in JP, there are lots of JP moles and agents with various ids who will try to mislead you. The fact is that lenders have essentially taken control of JP, and, by law, the rights of home owners are at the bottom of the pyramid. If you do not proactively take action to intervene, the lenders will legally strip away all assets of the company ( they will still not recover all of their money) and Jaypee customers, contractors, employees, etc will be left holding the bag.


    There I a double speak in ur argument....earlier u were continuously giving gali to JP management n promoters .....and as per ur analysis if company is sliping out of that management n promoter then again u have the problem. Kabi to thand rakho bhai.....this is called dogalapan just to vent ur personal grudge or professional vested interest against JP......May God bless u!!!!!!????

    ​​​​
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyeshhh


    Today stick price again 20%....already up more than 300% from recent lows.

    u keep doing bashing n let ppl ride this gain.

    Why am I keep posting share price here??? Because there is strong link b/w prospects n share price of the company. When the company was doing badly it's share price was going down but when it has gone into recovery path so has the share price. There r enough smart money obviously smarter than u which taking a call on company n who am I not to believe that.

    u keep doing bashing that's ur job n roji roti ka sawaal I know.....but take some position in JP stock if not property if ur budget don't permit.

    ​​​​​


    Even on split/bonus adjusted basis, the stock is down more about 95% from its peak, around the time when Wishtown was launched. For perspective , that is like buying JP Kalypso at 5000/sqft and selling at 250/sqft.

    The share price right now is nothing but a call option on the company's bankruptcy. Its value is not going up because of any increase in the fundamental value of the company's underlying businesses model, but because of the increase in the volatility associated with it. Anyone with a basic knowledge of how options are priced can understand that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyeshhh


    There I a double speak in ur argument....earlier u were continuously giving gali to JP management n promoters .....and as per ur analysis if company is sliping out of that management n promoter then again u have the problem. Kabi to thand rakho bhai.....this is called dogalapan just to vent ur personal grudge or professional vested interest against JP......May God bless u!!!!!!????

    ​​​​

    Unlike many on this forum, I am not an uncouth lout to give gaali to JP management or anyone else. I don't have any brief for or against anyone from JP. I am only interested in having a factual discussion.

    As an investor, I am always interested in investor psychology and behavior, especially when it becomes irrational. To that extent, I do have an incidental professional interest in this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity


    Even on split/bonus adjusted basis, the stock is down more about 95% from its peak, around the time when Wishtown was launched. For perspective , that is like buying JP Kalypso at 5000/sqft and selling at 250/sqft.

    The share price right now is nothing but a call option on the company's bankruptcy. Its value is not going up because of any increase in the fundamental value of the company's underlying businesses model, but because of the increase in the volatility associated with it. Anyone with a basic knowledge of how options are priced can understand that.


    Again u misleading facts n figure to put ur pov. Jaypee price is currently way more than ur figure.
    ​​​ u talking selectively abt past n not talking abt future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    Unlike many on this forum, I am not an uncouth lout to give gaali to JP management or anyone else. I don't have any brief for or against anyone from JP. I am only interested in having a factual discussion.

    As an investor, I am always interested in investor psychology and behavior, especially when it becomes irrational. To that extent, I do have an incidental professional interest in this thread.


    U behaviour is summed up at tag assigned with ur name "No-posting probation"

    lastly God will forgive n bless with ur admission that u have ur vested interest in bashing jp☺
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity


    Even on split/bonus adjusted basis, the stock is down more about 95% from its peak, around the time when Wishtown was launched. For perspective , that is like buying JP Kalypso at 5000/sqft and selling at 250/sqft.

    The share price right now is nothing but a call option on the company's bankruptcy. Its value is not going up because of any increase in the fundamental value of the company's underlying businesses model, but because of the increase in the volatility associated with it. Anyone with a basic knowledge of how options are priced can understand that.


    u better read how option contracts work then message. There is diff in call option n put option.

    i can understand ur level of knowledge now when u say that share price is nothing but a call option.

    I hope u don't trade in future or options ....As they will make ur future go bleak....Just a simple advice😊
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyeshhh


    u better read how option contracts work then message. There is diff in call option n put option.

    i can understand ur level of knowledge now when u say that share price is nothing but a call option.

    I hope u don't trade in future or options ....As they will make ur future go bleak....Just a simple advice😊


    It is clear that you are an ignoramus who has no idea about put call parities and symmetries. I do not wish to debate with people like you who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

    For those are genuinely interested, one methodology for valuing stock prices is to consider them to be call options on the firm with the strike being the value of the company's debt. This is especially useful for distressed companies.

    Details of the framework, dumbed down to be comprehensible for MBA level students, may be found here http://pages.stern.nyu.edu/~adamodar/New_Home_Page/lectures/opt.html
    CommentQuote