Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

i dont think these shops will be of the category you are talking about. They will be more convi set-up when I dont have cycle time of 2 days for my daily needs. Or some classes/studio kind of things can run here.. no heavy duty items for sure. Rentals if high initially may come down later..

In ATS Village these guys ask 50,000 INR kind of rentals for a shop. But we do have a boutique, bakery, milk shop, etc running and I am sure making money to afford these kind of rentals.. The biggest one is general merchant who keeps all sort of stuff w/o MRP which is needed at last moment ;-) and charges as per his wish..

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    You're absolutely right bro - both my wife and myself are into ecommerce in a pretty big way so I know what you are saying here

My eye is actually on the offices in the Kalypso arcade - the supply is really low and where have you seen a GC facing office - for people living in WT GC - it might be a godsend

Ofcourse - price, loading, specs etc etc all has to be seen - one good thing is it is structure ready already

Comment

Really - I didn't know that!
      Dinesh, You should check out the Linkedin profiles of some these so called leaders.

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
      knight court association is genuine ... rest is crap ...
      Shaurya bhai, In your expression, I hope you were talking about formal groups only.....

The core team as you know is an informal group, now friends rather who made 30th Aug \ GIP happen... . . .. . .
      the newspapers \ TV has been ticking ever since then and all this without any membership drives what so ever. We have contributed money from our pockets and that was always the idea. This was never alternative employment.

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
        Dinesh, You should check out the Linkedin profiles of some these so called leaders.

Shaurya bhai, In your expression, I hope you were talking about formal groups only.....

The core team as you know is an informal group, now friends rather who made 30th Aug \ GIP happen... . . .. . .
        the newspapers \ TV has been ticking ever since then and all this without any membership drives what so ever. We have contributed money from our pockets and that was always the idea. This was never alternative employment.
        The 30th Aug meeting was EPIC - that is what FIRST jolted Senior Gaur into some action.

I wish everyday that something like that can be repeated

Comment

You're absolutely right bro - both my wife and myself are into ecommerce in a pretty big way so I know what you are saying here

My eye is actually on the offices in the Kalypso arcade - the supply is really low and where have you seen a GC facing office - for people living in WT GC - it might be a godsend

Ofcourse - price, loading, specs etc etc all has to be seen - one good thing is it is structure ready already
          I dived into a venture myself last year... but had to back track, but very good learning... what are you working on BTW if you don't mind sharing. I remember you spoke of a construction material portal... any major head way.
          Could be interesting to see how the traditionally non conventional items story pans out online.

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
            I dived into a venture myself last year... but had to back track, but very good learning... what are you working on BTW if you don't mind sharing. I remember you spoke of a construction material portal... any major head way.
            Could be interesting to see how the traditionally non conventional items story pans out online.
            Ill PM you on this - still 2 months from launch

Comment

Dinesh I had sent pm to you with my phone number.
              Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012
                noida and greater noida projects offer the the best of modern international living in india.

The builders have done a good job of providing latest homes at most value for money rates.

The present low rates offer once in a lifetime opportunity for buyers to buy a dream house for themselves

zohaib2012
                delhi
                amen

Comment

Jaypee Greens, Noida

Rs 63k crore chip unit projects hit roadblock - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/t...w/47464401.cms
                  Last edited May 29 2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Probably it will add delay in another probable misadventure for JP group.

Originally posted by krafty View Post
                    Rs 63k crore chip unit projects hit roadblock - Rs 63k crore chip unit projects hit roadblock - The Times of India

Comment

May this is a blessing in disguise and they focus on their core strengths

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X