Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Why doesn't Jaypee get some FDI into their real estate business? Can they find investor? Or why don't they just sell their business to some investor??
    I think all the hard work done by senior Jaypee has been un-done by his family with wrong planning and wring decisions!!
    V

Comment

They tried by selling land to mahagun but then a viral stopped them would have been a good cash injection for JP and good for all buyers if the sale proceeded followed by more

Comment

Dineshsays (and other senior members)

This is about a relatively less talked about project of JP.

As per my last telephonic conversation with a rep. in Jaypee today, my tower in KBA (Kensington Boulevard) is almost structure complete. They are saying 28th floor out of 29 is complete. How long is it going to realistically take before they would be able to offer the possession? They are saying Q3, 16.......I am guessing Q3, 17. Am I being too optimistic?

Thanks in advance.

P.S: Sincerely appreciate all your efforts in keeping us posted about the developments (or lack of it) at Jaypee Greens. Hat's off to your family members as well to let you do all this :-)
        Last edited May 30 2015, 06:02 PM.

Comment

KBA - 2 years to possession at JP speed. 6-8 months for structure completion and 18 months fr finishing...unless something positively changes...which with JP is unlikely

Comment

Originally posted by CapsLock View Post
            Dineshsays (and other senior members)

This is about a relatively less talked about project of JP.

As per my last telephonic conversation with a rep. in Jaypee today, my tower in KBA (Kensington Boulevard) is almost structure complete. They are saying 28th floor out of 29 is complete. How long is it going to realistically take before they would be able to offer the possession? They are saying Q3, 16.......I am guessing Q3, 17. Am I being too optimistic?

Thanks in advance.

P.S: Sincerely appreciate all your efforts in keeping us posted about the developments (or lack of it) at Jaypee Greens. Hat's off to your family members as well to let you do all this :-)
            Don't go by "structure complete" nonsense. Many projects are structure complete since years. Builders extract up to 95% on structure complete so they hurry. Once completed the towers stand tall and idle. Jaypee CS earlier used to give somewhat realistic dates but they have gone stupid now.

It all depends on how much effort they put. In general 2 years is what it would take from structure complete to possession but then if Jaypee does nothing even decades will be less.
            Last edited May 31 2015, 12:09 PM.

Comment

In my opinion thats a little overblown. But if you have to take the extreme negative and plan from there - then fine.

My assessment was of seeing a number of WT projects which were 80% structure complete and the time it has taken thereon, as a forward projection for KB.

But in this game nothing is a science and everything is down to the vagaries of the builder who has proven to be massively regular at not picking up speed. So further delays are on the cards

Comment

Dinesh bhai aapki Kosmos/Kasa/Krescent ka follow up ka besabri se intezaar ka rahan hu ... value your unbias thoughts about various projects!

Comment

8 to 10 years from launch seems to be the norm for delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    KBA - 2 years to possession at JP speed. 6-8 months for structure completion and 18 months fr finishing...unless something positively changes...which with JP is unlikely
                    Is it possible to complete the tower in next two year when structure not yet completed. My Tower is KBA 5 , structure completed almost one year before and not sure finishing job will be completed even in next two year
                    Last edited May 31 2015, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Surendrathak View Post
                      Is it possible to complete the tower in next two year when structure not yet completed. My Tower is KBA 5 , structure completed almost one year before and not sure finishing job will be completed even in next two year
                      Its 'possible' to finish KBA in next 3 months flat.

Question is about intent - first and foremost - then hving the cash and technique to see it thru.

What they do is a function of intent, cash and technique.

Its increasingly difficult to predict anything except they are experts at slowing things to painful levels.

So yeah - they should complete KBA in 2 years per their own pace - but when it actually happens is anyones guess

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X