What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lol manu.. Must be bored today at home...
    Continue continue beta.. Papa kehte hain Manu naam karega..
    CommentQuote
  • There is no smoke without fire
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Bro - I have to apologize I cant say as I dont follow the pricing in Sector 93A. Its already too expensive for me - potentially Prakash Bhai or other seasoned folks can suggest better

    But I understand it is a very tricky call when Jaypee GC properties do take off vs the good properties of 93A

    It will happen though - welcome peoples thoughts on this

    What I can say is that around mid 2013 when Kalypso gets to structure complete and Imperial is near handover and PC already handed over, the Golf course potentially functional we should see some serious spurts in Jaypee GC properties - but bro it may, maynot happen that way


    Dinesh, were you there in Aug 25th customer Meeting ? I saw MOMs. Spoke to friend who attended the meeting. Jaypee might offer possesion of PC in Q4/Q1 -2013 for 6 towers. But he has serious reservations that Jaypee Wishtown could be livable before 2015/2016. Infrastructure e.g. water supply, Electricity supply, sewerage disposal is not ready at all. It will take time.

    BTW, this time last year, jaypee promised possesion of PC in Q1, 2012.

    They are repeating the same stuff, again here.

    So friend ---- don't fly in air.
    CommentQuote
  • Genuine concern.. As per their last committment, Kalypso was supposed to delived in Dec 12.. I do not see it happeneing..

    Originally Posted by Shaurya29
    Dinesh, were you there in Aug 25th customer Meeting ? I saw MOMs. Spoke to friend who attended the meeting. Jaypee might offer possesion of PC in Q4/Q1 -2013 for 6 towers. But he has serious reservations that Jaypee Wishtown could be livable before 2015/2016. Infrastructure e.g. water supply, Electricity supply, sewerage disposal is not ready at all. It will take time.

    BTW, this time last year, jaypee promised possesion of PC in Q1, 2012.

    They are repeating the same stuff, again here.

    So friend ---- don't fly in air.
    CommentQuote
  • I want to bring attention of esteemed members of IREF about few psycopaths having alergy from the word called Jayppe..

    I have observed that few of them are extremely frustrated and depressed over recent development in WT. I found few of them and doing Cntrl C and cntrl V of the same posts in all threads of Jaypee, claiming that whoever are in love with Jaypee are brokers.. My question to them: What is bothering you brother?? Don't you want to see a fully developed civilized society with all the amenities in place.. Or you are regretting being missed it?

    Gentlemen, I generally keep myself in cool and this is not my style of operation but m being forced to write and I am writing it with a purpose..

    I have a valid suspicion, they could be the frustrated brokers who are not getting inventory in Jaypee to sell.. At the same time, they are finding it too difficult to sell the other developer’s inventories with unreasonable price tag..

    Imagine a MIG with a price tag of Rs. 5.5k all inclusive (of other developers) has to compete with 4 to 4.5 K all inclusive resale/fresh property of Jaypee.. I do not see any competition of GC property in NCR. You can't fool consumers by telling the same boring story of Jaypee's P&L account and 10 years of completion time.. You cant beat what is seen thru a naked eye.. Request all the people to go and visit WT before putting any crap. If anybody is writing crap even after seeing the progress, he is doing it intentionally and has a mean purpose..

    People who are working in corporate and people who are exposed to outside world will buy the concept of Jaypee even at 8 K psft for the brand value of Jaypee.

    Let the peace persist..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    I want to bring attention of esteemed members of IREF about few psycopaths having alergy from the word called Jayppe..

    I have observed that few of them are extremely frustrated and depressed over recent development in WT. I found few of them and doing Cntrl C and cntrl V of the same posts in all threads of Jaypee, claiming that whoever are in love with Jaypee are brokers.. My question to them: What is bothering you brother?? Don't you want to see a fully developed civilized society with all the amenities in place.. Or you are regretting being missed it?

    Gentlemen, I generally keep myself in cool and this is not my style of operation but m being forced to write and I am writing it with a purpose..

    I have a valid suspicion about them, they could be the frustrated brokers who are not getting inventory in Jaypee to sell.. At the same time, they are finding it too difficult to sell the other developer’s inventories with unreasonable price tag..

    Imagine a MIG with a price tag of Rs. 5.5k all inclusive (of other developers) has to compete with 4 to 4.5 K all inclusive resale/fresh property of Jaypee.. I do not see any competition of GC property in NCR. You can't fool consumers by telling the same boring story of Jaypee's P&L account and 10 years of completion time.. You cant beat what is seen thru a naked eye.. Request all the people to go and visit WT before putting any crap. If anybody is writing crap even after seeing the progress, he is doing it intentionally and have a mean purpose..

    People who are working in corporate and people who are exposed to outside world will buy the concept of Jaypee even at 8 K psft for the brand value of Jaypee.

    Let the peace persist..


    Very well said.

    Abhi to WT ready bhee nahi hua and it is already giving a complex to many souls...imagine what would happen once it takes a decent shape in some time.

    Poor guys...inhe isee baat ka shor machane mein tasalli milti hai ki Jaypee 10 years, Jaypee financials problem, saavdhaan ho jao...nahi to mar jaoge...abhi tak appreciation nahi mila...dekho hamne nahi liya aur chote builders ki mediocrity ke saath bahut khush hain...etc...as if baaki ke builders are cash rich, ethical, did not make land banks, free from problems...aah !!!

    Just one message...read it sloooooooooooowly and allow this to sink in

    INVESTMENT DECISIONS ARE MADE NOT ON HOW IT HAS BEEN SO FAR, BUT, HOW IT IS GOING TO BE FROM HERE.

    Give us a break, now.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah 3 C ke financial statements dekhe hain kisi ne?
    Ya logix ke?
    Amrapali, supertech ki baat mat karo..

    As said by some wiseman " Pathar bhi usi ped par padte hain jispar fal lagte hain'...
    ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • Where is Dinesh today..? Seems he is enjoying his Sunday out..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pawakp80
    Where is Dinesh today..? Seems he is enjoying his Sunday out..


    Evening guys - Had a pretty hectic day today. I did have a quick trip around WT with the better half.

    What can I say - another trek up 19 floors - the cloudy weather, nice breeze made it just memorable. I can truly say, hand on heart that this will be a visionary project. I really am looking forward to living here.

    Only yesterday, a tenant had moved on from my small apartment at Vaishali and honestly the feeling I got when I was there vs on the 19th floor of Kalypso was of two different worlds, of places being poles apart, almost a different life.

    Not the best comparision anyway but something that I endured in 24 hours and just saying this out loud

    I will follow this with a detailed post with what I saw incl pictures etc

    WOW was what my wife also said - this is going to be EPIC guys, PLEASE do not believe me - believe the pictures that I will post and your eyes and your heart next time you visit WT
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Evening guys - Had a pretty hectic day today. I did have a quick trip around WT with the better half.

    What can I say - another trek up 19 floors - the cloudy weather, nice breeze made it just memorable. I can truly say, hand on heart that this will be a visionary project. I really am looking forward to living here.

    Only yesterday, a tenant had moved on from my small apartment at Vaishali and honestly the feeling I got when I was there vs on the 19th floor of Kalypso was of two different worlds, of places being poles apart, almost a different life.

    Not the best comparision anyway but something that I endured in 24 hours and just saying this out loud

    I will follow this with a detailed post with what I saw incl pictures etc

    WOW was what my wife also said - this is going to be EPIC guys, PLEASE do not believe me - believe the pictures that I will post and your eyes and your heart next time you visit WT


    I second you, Dinesh !
    CommentQuote
  • Hate you dinesh bhai..
    Itne sapne mat dikhao... Aapka possession toh paas hai...
    Kahin aisa na ho ki main bhi aapke ghar shift ho jaun agle saal.. Haha
    Dude seriously, 4 years lagenge orchards banne mein..
    Would be tough to wait..
    God bless our dream ;-)))
    CommentQuote
  • Bhow! Bhow!.... :)

    (The dog inside me is awake after reading your hilarous post..)

    I stay near by you at IP
    Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Evening guys - Had a pretty hectic day today. I did have a quick trip around WT with the better half.

    What can I say - another trek up 19 floors - the cloudy weather, nice breeze made it just memorable. I can truly say, hand on heart that this will be a visionary project. I really am looking forward to living here.

    Only yesterday, a tenant had moved on from my small apartment at Vaishali and honestly the feeling I got when I was there vs on the 19th floor of Kalypso was of two different worlds, of places being poles apart, almost a different life.

    Not the best comparision anyway but something that I endured in 24 hours and just saying this out loud

    I will follow this with a detailed post with what I saw incl pictures etc

    WOW was what my wife also said - this is going to be EPIC guys, PLEASE do not believe me - believe the pictures that I will post and your eyes and your heart next time you visit WT
    CommentQuote
  • Dinu bro..

    Hope you know this chap is a bachlor.. :)



    Originally Posted by akash.g
    Hate you dinesh bhai..
    Itne sapne mat dikhao... Aapka possession toh paas hai...
    Kahin aisa na ho ki main bhi aapke ghar shift ho jaun agle saal.. Haha
    Dude seriously, 4 years lagenge orchards banne mein..
    Would be tough to wait..
    God bless our dream ;-)))
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh bhai...

    I guess we will have to wait for tomorrow for the pictures you have taken , eagerly waiting for you to upload them :)
    CommentQuote
  • Keep the faith - check back after a few hours if you are up ;)

    I have 2 important posts for today!
    CommentQuote