Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

[QUOTE=varun kalra;489405]hi ,

If you can send me details
    done
    Last edited July 28 2012, 02:57 AM.

Comment

i would suggest orchards...but i think payment would be more in the begining...30% or so..then you can pay in parts..and in my honest opinion it would at least take 7-8 years for G+37 structures to get delivered..

Originally posted by rovingeye View Post
      Fan? Now, that would be jumping the gun.

I'm depending on collective wisdom here - looking for inputs to start research. So, I would appreciate inputs. As I have said, I am going with a 10 year horizon, but want the product to be good - in case I do remain in Delhi, I would like to live there. But, at the same time, I would like the payment load to be minimal since this would be a hobby investment for me - a backup plan if you will.

Comment

Say if I pay 8 lac each year for 10 yrs. That would make it abt 80 lacs. But again - the whole plan is to take advantage of the 10 yr horizon.
        Roving eye, my recommendation would be Kube 3bhk (1740 sq. ft.) tower 6, floor 20+, east facing unit.

Resale price is still hovering around 4000 so not much appreciation since launch in sep 2010 at 3500. Construction is on piling stage, so even with L&T, you are safe for another 3.5 to 4 yrs.

Check out the floor plan and see if it meets your requirement.

But, as the builder requires 30% payment within 60 days and another 10% on excavation, you will not find anything where you can pay 8 lacs per year for next 10 years, unless you go for a loan.

Comment

Say if I pay 8 lac each year for 10 yrs. That would make it abt 80 lacs. But again - the whole plan is to take advantage of the 10 yr horizon.
          Roughly you could say 6 lac each year towards principal and rest towards interest (even if you take a mix of CLP - no offering is CLP for 10 years - so a home loan etc WILL be required)

So in classic terms a budget of roughly 60 lacs ~ 1700 sq ft

I dont think you'll get anything like this to my humble knowledge

Other members - please suggest, perhaps one of the bigger Kosmos Heights/ Klassic options? Though if you didnt like Pavilion, I doubt you'll like this

Comment

Thanks for that phantom. Are you aware if JP has fresh inventory for Kube? If yes, what is JP asking?

Comment

I liked the Orchards plans better than Kube. What are the going rates for Orchards? Has construction started for it yet?

Comment

Thanks for that phantom. Are you aware if JP has fresh inventory for Kube? If yes, what is JP asking?

Oh yes - good suggestion Phantom - Kube is an option. RovingEye - some people are not very keen on the location, so do consider that once

Comment

You won't find anything with jaypee, but the underwriter for kube is Buniyad. A month back they had a few units in tower 5 and 6 which were available in fresh.

But you can save a few hundred by trying the resale market, also you can pick the unit of your choice.

From what I could sense is that there are some very good deals in the resale market as some people are fed up that nothing has moved on the ground in 18 months, and because of L&T coming in, some interest had got generated recently and the resale market has opened up again. So the people who have been stuck for long, would be just happy to exit at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    Roughly you could say 6 lac each year towards principal and rest towards interest (even if you take a mix of CLP - no offering is CLP for 10 years - so a home loan etc WILL be required)

So in classic terms a budget of roughly 60 lacs ~ 1700 sq ft

I dont think you'll get anything like this to my humble knowledge

Other members - please suggest, perhaps one of the bigger Kosmos Heights/ Klassic options? Though if you didnt like Pavilion, I doubt you'll like this
                    Ok. So, it seems like I would have to take a loan to get this kind of a plan. If I took on a 60 lac loan (remaining down) then over a 10 year period at ~ 11% interest, I would end up paying roughly 40 lac in interest to the bank. Does that sound about right?

Comment

Yup - that would make your budget to 80 L BUT the overall spend to 1.2

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X