What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bigfish
    It seems Jaypee got some breathing space. http://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/lenders-clear-jaiprakash-associates-recast-plan-117062101235_1.html

    This news is for JP Associates. JP Infratech is still going to go through bankruptcy process, because lenders don't want the headache of dealing with homebuyers.

    Even for JP Associates, the land bank and other assets are going to be stripped off so that they can only be used to pay off debts and for no other purpose. It is essentially going to be a managed bankruptcy, because lenders know in case of a fire sale of the land bank, there will be no takers at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bvmittal
    As per today published news in Business Standard , lenders to JAYPEE ASSOCIATE will be selling JAPEE's land bank worth Rs 13000 Cr . My apprehension is such things will lead to situation when JAYPEE GROUP will be left of ZERO ASSET . This situation will lead to WISHTOWN never gets delivered as JAYPEE will have no money available .

    I feel that all persons who have booked flat in WISHTOWN should join together and file immediately a case in Supreme Court that JAYPEE should not be allowed to sale any property unless they first deposit a suitable amount in an ESCROW account which will be required to complete WISHTOWN construction . No lender should be allowed to touch the property , unless WISHTOWN home buyers get their flat .


    That is a noble goal. Unfortunately, the legal system in India and everywhere else gives precedence to lenders, since they would not have stood to gain anything except getting their principal back if Wishtown had turned out to be a successful and prices had tripled, as posters like dineshsays had predicted. Those who had the most upside potential should also be prepared to face the losses.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    Some facts

    1. For some projects in wishtown like kalypso, pavilion customers make payment to JAL ( jaiprakash associates). Receipt of payment is from JAL.

    2. For lot of projects in wishtown like kasa, orchards etc customer make payment to JIL ( jaypee infratech)
    Receipt of payment is from JIL.

    3. Allotment letter of all projects in wishtown are on JAL letterhead, stamped by JAL and signed for JAL & JIL

    4. Wishtown Land was allotted to JAL.

    5. JAL had 70% stake in JIL

    6. JIL was formed as SPV for yamuna expressway development.

    It needs to be seen in detail how gaurs have created this jack and JILL mess .... only time will tell how they will be able to wash their hands off the mess.



    7.JAL is original allotte of the entire land bank.

    8.JAL appointed JIL to construct and sell the flats.

    9.what is responsiblity of JAL in case JIL goes bankrupt ?
    As per RERA and even other wise both JAL & JIL are equally responsible to deliver flats to the end customer.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • bhuwan11 months ago
      If we consider some land to be in books of JIL then why all allotment is on JAL letterhead and why JAL is signing on allotment letter ?
      In fact on all projects of noida wishtown JAL and JIL are both signatory !!
  • See the magic of this news today in share price of JAL ....wait for few hours!!!!!

    jaypee total standalone debt net of current assets on 31st march 24000 cr

    Ultratech n orient deal 18000cr
    real estate spv land bank 13000cr

    Remaining with jaypee
    1. Cement more than 10 million ton
    2. Infra n construction business
    3. Hotel Hospitality healthcare agri etc other assets

    Consolidated debt now become irrelevant since JP power n jaypee infra virtually out of jaypee books after this debt recast ninvoking of bankruptcy of jpinfra
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyeshhh
    See the magic of this news today in share price of JAL ....wait for few hours!!!!!

    jaypee total standalone debt net of current assets on 31st march 24000 cr

    Ultratech n orient deal 18000cr
    real estate spv land bank 13000cr

    Remaining with jaypee
    1. Cement more than 10 million ton
    2. Infra n construction business
    3. Hotel Hospitality healthcare agri etc other assets

    Consolidated debt now become irrelevant since JP power n jaypee infra virtually out of jaypee books after this debt recast ninvoking of bankruptcy of jpinfra

    In your excitement you forgot to check that 18+13 = 31, which is greater than 24. So, your numbers are clearly wrong.

    Wait for the details of the SDR terms to be made public. Then see what happens to the share price of this penny stock.

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan


    7.JAL is original allotte of the entire land bank.

    8.JAL appointed JIL to construct and sell the flats.

    9.what is responsiblity of JAL in case JIL goes bankrupt ?
    As per RERA and even other wise both JAL & JIL are equally responsible to deliver flats to the end customer.

    Once a company goes into bankruptcy, it is protected from other legal provisions like RERA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    Once a company goes into bankruptcy, it is protected from other legal provisions like RERA.


    I will not worried too much about JIL going to bankruptcy, if JAL is equally responsible for delivering flats to customer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    In your excitement you forgot to check that 18+13 = 31, which is greater than 24. So, your numbers are clearly wrong.

    Wait for the details of the SDR terms to be made public. Then see what happens to the share price of this penny stock.



    My number is absolutely correct n its based on facts n not prejudice.
    hope u looking at share price n whole world is feeling excited except u :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyeshhh


    My number is absolutely correct n its based on facts n not prejudice.
    hope u looking at share price n whole world is feeling excited except u :)


    Are you serious!!! People have put in lakhs and even crores and there is no sign of their homes and you're talking share price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raojee


    Are you serious!!! People have put in lakhs and even crores and there is no sign of their homes and you're talking share price?!! You !#*&!!!


    I m not talking only abt share price.
    i m talking abt overall health of the company n its debt n financial position going forward.

    Do u think homes will be delivered without first solving issues at company level n its past sins committed along with their greedy buyers.

    Grow up n read fully before commenting.if u r a real buyer in jaypee project then u have now every reason to rejoice.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree priyeshhh
    look at lanco infratech it has crashed big time, its another infra stock in the list of 12 debt ridden companies taken to NCLT.
    CommentQuote
  • Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyeshhh


    I m not talking only abt share price.
    i m talking abt overall health of the company n its debt n financial position going forward.

    Do u think homes will be delivered without first solving issues at company level n its past sins committed along with their greedy buyers.

    Grow up n read fully before commenting.if u r a real buyer in jaypee project then u have now every reason to rejoice.

    JP share price was almost 1500 in Dec 2007. It has fallen almost 99% in 10 years. Penny stocks like this are driven by operators and have high volatility in both directions. Since you made the post, JP share price has fallen more than 5%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyeshhh


    My number is absolutely correct n its based on facts n not prejudice.
    hope u looking at share price n whole world is feeling excited except u :)

    Yes I have seen the share price go from 1500 to 15 in 10 years. That is very exciting, but only for a short seller of the stock.

    According to you numbers, JP Associates will have negative debt and become a net creditor of 7000 crore after restructuring. Who will be the people owing JP this money ?
    CommentQuote