What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7931 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jaypee Infratech the owner for Wishtown and all Noida/YEW area case has been declared defaulter and case referred to NCLT.
    If NCLT follows procedure it will be end for Jaypee, but as we know in India everything and everyone is on sale, depends kiska jack
    kahan hai.

So it is all luck otherwise going with the fact , NCLT is definetly a bad news.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyeshhh

Now Jaypee doesn't have any land bank.....All have been purchased by someone having alws nightmares.☺☺☺☺☺☺

PS: Psychological disorder can be cured if treated well in time otherwise can be fatal for u n ur family so a small advice get diagnosed early

It seems you have not been reading the news. The land bank has not been purchased, but taken over by the lenders because JP kept defaulting on loans for years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

It seems you have not been reading the news. The land bank has not been purchased, but taken over by the lenders because JP kept defaulting on loans for years.

I read n read it fully not half.
    Land bank of Jil will be transferred to SPV doesn't mean it will taken over but a separate company will be formed simaltaneous value of debt.... If any upside in value then it will flow to Kaylee only.

Furthur jaypee hold a very large n valuable.... I repeat very large n valuable land bank in its book which will remain with JAL.

Now at least u partially agree with upside in Land value due to Airport(u think upside to lender me thinking upside to all lender jp n we buyers) .... N that means u starting to believe this news of airport gonna materialize soon...... Bhai u changing big time.... Good going!!!!!

PS: Psychological disorder can be cured if treated well in time otherwise can be fatal for u n ur family so a small advice get diagnosed early
    CommentQuote
  • Who says jaypee infratech is owner? All bills and invoices are in name of jp associates
    CommentQuote

Some time ago you were giving me gyaan on trading options and calling be a broker. Now that your ignorance has been completely exposed, you are throwing new insults at me.

I am a scientist with published papers and also an inventor, with approved patents. So, I not only give gyaan, but also follow it.

Seems u have become far more pessimistic being in lab..... Just come out n see the world..... There is far more lively life than u believe.

CommentQuote
  • It's official now..... They have done press conference today.... It's no longer news it's becoming reality!!!!!!!
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee will be major gainer of this development
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • priyeshhh3 years ago
      Absolutely..... No two thoughts on it!!!!!!
  • Hahahahaha....(.last laugh)
    CommentQuote
  • The quality of posts on this forum keeps going to the dogs and the moderators are just sitting idle. I don't have time to respond to deranged morons and paid agents of builders and brokers posting in multiple IDs.
    I am out of here . Tata.

@MANOJa ji, please ban me and delete all my posts.
    CommentQuote
    The quality of posts on this forum keeps going to the dogs and the moderators are just sitting idle. I don't have time to respond to deranged morons and paid agents of builders and brokers posting in multiple IDs.
    I am out of here . Tata.

Hahaha hahaha........ (Last laugh)
    CommentQuote
  • @NamoDya Hahahahahehehehehe.... Me too bhai!!!!!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • NamoDya3 years ago
      Cheers! Thanks for all the info. Keep it coming
    The quality of posts on this forum keeps going to the dogs and the moderators are just sitting idle. I don't have time to respond to deranged morons and paid agents of builders and brokers posting in multiple IDs.
    I am out of here . Tata.

It shows jewar airport news has thrashed all ur hope of future bashing jp

Let people judge who is broker/dogs/morons

CommentQuote
  • Salt would be cheaper tomo.
    Someone is producing tonnes of it.:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Hahahaha. This reminds me why I find this site so entertaining. Hahahaha. JP is going bankrupt in the next few days and instead of moving to protect their investment, people stuck in their projects are pining their hope on a proposed airport that is many years in the making. Hahahahaha. This is a tragicomedy that will end in tears for investors and some middlemen will laugh their way to the bank. Hahahaha. The morons who invested in JP are now happy that they are going to be taken for another ride for a few months before the whole edifice comes crumbling down.

Enjoy :-)
    CommentQuote
  • I m enjoying.:bab (55):
    CommentQuote