Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

recent verdict by NCDRC ordering unitech to pay 12% to consumers for delay in the project is a great step forward. The same can be claimed by consumers from other developers as well. ..

Comment

Yes considering some projects are 10 years awau

Comment

Originally posted by ashishsays View Post
        recent verdict by NCDRC ordering unitech to pay 12% to consumers for delay in the project is a great step forward. The same can be claimed by consumers from other developers as well. ..

No builder will pay just on the basis of claim from buyer. One has to go to court and get court judgement. Problem is who will bell the cat? Easy to talk on forums but needs guts to fight in open!!!

Comment

Agree. No developer will pay without court order.
          The chance of court ruling in favour of the consumers are very high now. This needs effort and time on the part of cosumers. There is no other way out.

Comment

KnightsCourt MoM 13th June 2015....
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Satya1212 View Post
              No builder will pay just on the basis of claim from buyer. One has to go to court and get court judgement. Problem is who will bell the cat? Easy to talk on forums but needs guts to fight in open!!!

Agree that one has to file a case to get justice and just talking on this forum is not going to help...

Not sure what you mean by Guts to file case.... is it such a big rocket science.... last I checked..... all that is needed is a lawyer, little bit of education, may be an association or a group with which you can get together to file a case.

Only exception here for people who feel that this is normal course of affairs and are happy to bear the financial loss as its may well within their means.

Comment

Originally posted by t_yash View Post
                From Orchards Group...

[06:47, 5/31/2015] : Fellow Orchardians,
                Good Morning.At the outset let me thank you for the strength and solidarity show to Jaypee yesterday with the number of participants...........

[00:28, 6/3/2015] Dear Friends,
                Thank you all for the wonderful display of solidarity during our meeting with JayPees last Saturday. Thanks to our steely resolve, I received a telephonic call from Mr Sunny Gaur (MD of JAL, younger brother of Shri Manoj Gaur and son of Shri Jai Prakash Gaur ji) .............
                Wow! Brilliant work there by the entire group...

Comment

Folks pleased to mention that I recieved offer of possession for my flat in Kalypso - super area increase at 9% (booked at rate) - late payment penalty given nearly 5L. No other undue surprises (except SA increase)

This is obviously subject to NGT.

Booked in April '10, promised by October '13, delivered in June '15.

Intend to visit next week with family - will take pics and post

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    Folks pleased to mention that I recieved offer of possession for my flat in Kalypso - super area increase at 9% (booked at rate) - late payment penalty given nearly 5L. No other undue surprises (except SA increase)

Cheers
                    Congratulations. When are you moving in ?

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

Cheers
                      Congrats Dinesh...!!!!!! Finally something to cheer about..... However not for SA increase...
                      When KC Tower-3 got launched by JP.. that will give clear picture how long it took from inception/start to end/possession...
                      Last edited June 23 2015, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X