What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

Some time ago you were giving me gyaan on trading options and calling be a broker. Now that your ignorance has been completely exposed, you are throwing new insults at me.

I am a scientist with published papers and also an inventor, with approved patents. So, I not only give gyaan, but also follow it.

Seems u have become far more pessimistic being in lab..... Just come out n see the world..... There is far more lively life than u believe.

PS: Psychological disorder can be cured if treated well in time otherwise can be fatal for u n ur family so a small advice get diagnosed early
    CommentQuote
  • It's official now..... They have done press conference today.... It's no longer news it's becoming reality!!!!!!!
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee will be major gainer of this development
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • priyeshhh12 months ago
      Absolutely..... No two thoughts on it!!!!!!
  • Hahahahaha....(.last laugh)
    CommentQuote
  • The quality of posts on this forum keeps going to the dogs and the moderators are just sitting idle. I don't have time to respond to deranged morons and paid agents of builders and brokers posting in multiple IDs.
    I am out of here . Tata.

@MANOJa ji, please ban me and delete all my posts.
    CommentQuote
    The quality of posts on this forum keeps going to the dogs and the moderators are just sitting idle. I don't have time to respond to deranged morons and paid agents of builders and brokers posting in multiple IDs.
    I am out of here . Tata.

Hahaha hahaha........ (Last laugh)
    CommentQuote
  • @NamoDya Hahahahahehehehehe.... Me too bhai!!!!!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • NamoDya12 months ago
      Cheers! Thanks for all the info. Keep it coming
    The quality of posts on this forum keeps going to the dogs and the moderators are just sitting idle. I don't have time to respond to deranged morons and paid agents of builders and brokers posting in multiple IDs.
    I am out of here . Tata.

It shows jewar airport news has thrashed all ur hope of future bashing jp

Let people judge who is broker/dogs/morons

PS: Psychological disorder can be cured if treated well in time otherwise can be fatal for u n ur family so a small advice get diagnosed early
    CommentQuote
  • Salt would be cheaper tomo.
    Someone is producing tonnes of it.:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Hahahaha. This reminds me why I find this site so entertaining. Hahahaha. JP is going bankrupt in the next few days and instead of moving to protect their investment, people stuck in their projects are pining their hope on a proposed airport that is many years in the making. Hahahahaha. This is a tragicomedy that will end in tears for investors and some middlemen will laugh their way to the bank. Hahahaha. The morons who invested in JP are now happy that they are going to be taken for another ride for a few months before the whole edifice comes crumbling down.

Enjoy :-)
    CommentQuote
  • I m enjoying.:bab (55):
    CommentQuote
  • Two immediate benefits-
    1. free Land bank (if any) valuations will increase
    2. toll collection rights can be monetized at higher valuations
    CommentQuote
  • Great going, @ Manoja ji, under your stewardship this forum is reaching news heights every minute

Enjoy :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    Two immediate benefits-
    1. free Land bank (if any) valuations will increase
    2. toll collection rights can be monetized at higher valuations

Land bank has already been taken over by lenders.
    Yamuna expressway is under Jaypee infratech. the concession will be auctioned off in the bankruptcy resolution.

I doubt this news will have any real impact, but even if it does, it will only limit the losses of lenders. Not a single paisa will flow into Wishtown escrow account.
    CommentQuote

• Swimming pool in jp klassic
    CommentQuote