Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    As an architect - am 100% that this (Kalypso etc) is a lot more long lasting in terms of staying contemporary - see in 10 years time, you'll see all the hafeez contractor look alikes (ATS, Sapphire etc) - will start to look tiring

TGB M - really is one of the better ones in Noida as far as the elevation is concerned - it will look good going forward too

L300 looks promising as well

In reality - beyond a point it is all about maintenance and upkeep and more fundamental things such as structure soundness, greenery, density, views etc all take over

As an example - if you go to JP GN - none of the towers are really special or exotic when it comes to elevation - but the feel of the place is outworldly - that's because of good maintenance, greenery, upkeep, roads, views, floor plan, lower density, signage etc etc

Yes - in WT once the final coats are given (still pending) and all roads are done, greenery is up, signage is done, thats when the whole package is appreciated.

---

In summary - I knew Arcop's (JP's principle architects) base design ideologies - not too flashy, no carvings or curvy finishes, more geometric, simple use of colours etc - and I knew this was what was expected.

PC I thought they messed up a bit - PH is still better

I mean nothing individually is out-worldly good but - once everything is ready and the township starts looking like a township (god willing) - this will be the best overall feeling place in Noida
    Sir,

In JP Greater Noida Sun court is an out standing elevation but agree that the others are average elevation but look extremely upscale and the whole feel is fantastic.

Given the density at WT lets see how much of this will be replicated. I hope time proves you right about the elevations of KT etc in the future.

Agree 100% that PC has been messed up and looks poorly finished, even as compared to Kosmos and Klassic on which I think JP have done a really good job.

I am betting on JP to come good. Rest god willing.

best

Comment

@Dineshsays !
      What are the trasfer rules for the Jaypee Kosmos?
      How much time Jaypee takes for issuing NOC ?
      How many days it take in all transfer process and fee for transfer?
      Last edited June 24 2015, 12:43 PM. Reason: Bold text

Comment

Guys, I have booked flat in Kensington Bolevard in June 2010. After five years this is not even near to possession. It may take further 2-3 years to complete if all goes well .There is endless wait for possession and company position is also not sound,
        Is it wise decision to refund money from Jaypee @12% interest after deducting 10% TDS. I am NRI so difficult to fight case in consumer court . Does JP refund money quickly without any hassle. I would appreciate expert opinion.

Comment

Dinesh Bhai Ji... Bahut Bahut badhaiyan...
          do you(or any1) have any information abt NGT clearance? JP customer care said that they(other builder also) wl get written clearance in 1/2 week.

Mahoba Bhai Ji: few queries
          1- electrical wiring n switch sockets fittings, wl be done by JP or self.... if by JP thn quality n quantity(are they in decent nos for basic use)...
          2- plumbering/water taps, wl be done by JP or self.... if by JP thn quality...
          3- Bathrooms(Tseats/washbasins/Showers) wl be done by JP or self.... if by JP thn quality...

Waiting for ur kind reply.

once again Bahut Bahut Badhaiyan.. possession(/letter) ki

Comment

Folks pleased to mention that I recieved offer of possession for my flat in Kalypso - super area increase at 9% (booked at rate) - late payment penalty given nearly 5L. No other undue surprises (except SA increase)

This is obviously subject to NGT.

Booked in April '10, promised by October '13, delivered in June '15.

Intend to visit next week with family - will take pics and post

Cheers
            Congratulations Dinesh. It is like dreams come true. I guess we could also be your neighbour (a bit far) in next 12-18 months

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435387746.108658.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	2261515

Comment

Folks pleased to mention that I recieved offer of possession for my flat in Kalypso - super area increase at 9% (booked at rate) - late payment penalty given nearly 5L. No other undue surprises (except SA increase)

This is obviously subject to NGT.

Booked in April '10, promised by October '13, delivered in June '15.

Intend to visit next week with family - will take pics and post

Cheers
                Dinesh bhai, ab to andar ka photo dikha do. I hope now you can get inside ur flat and click photo.

Comment

Going nxt week bro

Comment

Jaypee Garden Isles
                    Attached Files

Comment

I did a round of the entire project.

GC side was looking good. But not as good as Greater NOIDA. Lots of people moving into PC and PH. Roads were HUGE. Very wide and smooth.

Overall ambience after all projects complete will become very good.

Guards were really dumb.

Garden Isles have come up very fast.

Klassic and Kosmos looked very deserted compared to PH PC. People may not want to live in present conditions because 70 unfinished towers nearby makes it seem unlivable unless desperate.

Towers 79 and 80 have finished structure. But possibly the contractor has stopped work. 79A and B not yet structure ready.

GC side already seems livable.

Kosmos Klassic will take another year before decently livable.
                      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X