Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Correct - but not all payment plans are 95% till structure complete - for example Kasablanca I bought is 30% plus on possession - infact all late plans or recent plans are heavy on possession - which will be beneficial in my situation.

And unlike most other builders - JP is uniformly slow - it doesn't STOP when structure is complete - atleast I haven't seen any project like that - be it PC, PH, Kosmos, Klassic, Kalypso, Imperial etc - yes some towers may have - I know a few in Klassic that have stalled somewhat post structure complete and 1-2 in Kalypso - but tell me which others have stalled indefinitely post structure complete

Obviously where payment is front loaded AND possession is delayed - it is a problem - for sure
    I will endorse this 100%. Yesterday I was evaluating the construction of an apartment that I had booked in a Lodha project in MMR. Attached is the timeline. The original date of possession was 12 Dec. I paid the last installment of top floor slab laying in November 12. The date of possession has been revised thrice since then. Last communication was that it would be handed over in Jan 16. ( that too without OC, they call it fit out possession).

The point here is that all builders whether JP or Lodha or DLF, work slowly. ATS is an exception to this rule as their execution team is in house and they do not let out the work to contractors.

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
      I will endorse this 100%. Yesterday I was evaluating the construction of an apartment that I had booked in a Lodha project in MMR. Attached is the timeline. The original date of possession was 12 Dec. I paid the last installment of top floor slab laying in November 12. The date of possession has been revised thrice since then. Last communication was that it would be handed over in Jan 16. ( that too without OC, they call it fit out possession).

The point here is that all builders whether JP or Lodha or DLF, work slowly. ATS is an exception to this rule as their execution team is in house and they do not let out the work to contractors.
      Attached is timeline wherein installments have been paid.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
        Attached is timeline wherein installments have been paid.
        You booked in 2010 and expected to get possession in beginning of 2016 however in case of Jp it is far away from finishing line, At least 2-3 years to get possession who has booked in 2010.

Comment

Which project is like that in JP?? By the way i did not book in the pre launch stage but a least a year after the project was launched.

Comment

Thanks Venkat for the update. Did you happen to click some photographs of Kosmos..
            Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
            I did a round of the entire project.

GC side was looking good. But not as good as Greater NOIDA. Lots of people moving into PC and PH. Roads were HUGE. Very wide and smooth.

Overall ambience after all projects complete will become very good.

Guards were really dumb.

Garden Isles have come up very fast.

Klassic and Kosmos looked very deserted compared to PH PC. People may not want to live in present conditions because 70 unfinished towers nearby makes it seem unlivable unless desperate.

Towers 79 and 80 have finished structure. But possibly the contractor has stopped work. 79A and B not yet structure ready.

GC side already seems livable.

Kosmos Klassic will take another year before decently livable.

Comment

Originally posted by singhkushal View Post
              Thanks Venkat for the update. Did you happen to click some photographs of Kosmos..
              I did of Kosmos but need to be saved at lower resolution. Mobile upload fails and I dont have downsizing jpeg app.

Maximum 2000 flats per annum is all this builder can deliver. So for 20000 flats he needs 10 years.

Loooooong wait.
              Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Venky - I disagree with the number - this year alone is over 5000. And it should get better from hereon as a massive number ~ 10000 plus apartments are in finishing (many of which are light on finishing - Kosmos/Klassic - which numerically are the easiest to deliver)

Any kind of current extrapolation will have a lot of deliveries next year.

If Priorities take a further backfoot etc - I cannot say.
                Last edited June 29 2015, 09:49 PM.

Comment

PLease upload them as and when you get a chance..how is the ph 2 towers 51-80 looks relative to the ph1 towers.. Any idea when can the possession be expected in those set of towers

I did of Kosmos but need to be saved at lower resolution. Mobile upload fails and I dont have downsizing jpeg app.

Maximum 2000 flats per annum is all this builder can deliver. So for 20000 flats he needs 10 years.

Loooooong wait.

Comment

I did a round of the entire project.

GC side was looking good. But not as good as Greater NOIDA. Lots of people moving into PC and PH. Roads were HUGE. Very wide and smooth.

Overall ambience after all projects complete will become very good.

Guards were really dumb.

Garden Isles have come up very fast.

Klassic and Kosmos looked very deserted compared to PH PC. People may not want to live in present conditions because 70 unfinished towers nearby makes it seem unlivable unless desperate.

Towers 79 and 80 have finished structure. But possibly the contractor has stopped work. 79A and B not yet structure ready.

GC side already seems livable.

Kosmos Klassic will take another year before decently livable.
                    Hi Venky,
                    Do you have any update on Kasa Isles. How is the progress on that side of Wishtown?

Comment

Possession without registration

Hi folks,

Has any one, taken a possession of their flats from Jaypee without having to register the unit recently?

I know earlier (2014) they were offering to give the keys for the OC towers without registration, but they asked you still to deposit the registration money with them. Is that still an option?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X