What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

Like I said earlier, it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. 6000 cr is the total annual revenue the company is hoping to target and not the debt.

Listen again..... गांधीजी once said बुरा मत सुनो but u follow कुछ मत सुनो 😀😀😀😀😀
    CommentQuote

I don't have the time to watch interviews of defaulters.
    If you want to know how much money Vijay Mallya owes banks, will you take his word for it or those of the banks he owes money to.

Ur don't have time to listen but u have time to write messages here.... U can open ur mouth without even bothering to listen

"Like u said earlier, it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Now u comparing mallaya with Gaur.... I can now understand ur level of logic... One who is a abscondar n one who is taking full responsibility n correcting his mistakes r same..... Bravo!!!!

Let ppl judge who they wanna follow.

'​​​​​​​सुनो सबकी करो मन की'
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tindin

interesting Sir no time to watch them but plenty of time to analyse them and rubbish them, think for many months now.

Spot on😁😁😁😁
    धो डाला
    CommentQuote

Yes I was the only one on the forum who predicted the inevitable bankruptcy.

Showing Bankruptcy of ur logic.... Jaypee coming out strongly of debt issues n u pat ur self for predicting the inevitable bankruptcy of the group.

May God bless u n ur family!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • hope we see soon some tangible action on ground. with new triple A rated status, i assume they wont have much issues in getting money for completion of WT?
    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • abhinema2 years ago
      Ohh my bad then. it said triple AAA rated new company which i thought is referring to SPV. being struck with JP so long that I jumped gun.
  • Hah - that is the six million dollar question. To complete or not to complete? Getting money to pay off debts is one thing, completing Wishtown is another.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhinema
    hope we see soon some tangible action on ground. with new triple A rated status, i assume they wont have much issues in getting money for completion of WT?

JP's status is D ( default) and will continue to be so. Why are you misleading people ?
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • abhinema2 years ago
      My bad sir, bhuwan pointed my misread. my apologies for jumping gun here. Again intention is not to mislead/lead ppl. being struck with JP so long that any ray of hope and u start to wonder :-).

JP's status is D ( default) and will continue to be so. Why are you misleading people ?

Jaypee rating bound to upgrade. Rating agencies r always behind the curve either in downgrade or upgrade.

All outstanding dues will be paid n other will be regulaised and paid as per new terms.

http://m.economictimes.com/markets/stocks/news/jaypee-lenders-may-get-to-see-writeback-of-rs-3000-cr-provisioning/articleshow/59380351.cms
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raojee
    Hah - that is the six million dollar question. To complete or not to complete? Getting money to pay off debts is one thing, completing Wishtown is another.

Management now confirmed their commitment towards real estate business after resolving debt issues
    ​​​
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Don't mislead people. JP Associates is still a defaulter, JP Power has been taken over by lenders and JP Infra has been referred for bankruptcy.

http://corporates.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/1b976742-46fc-43ee-9098-713a9c59132e.pdf
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • abhinema2 years ago
      I read thru link u provided, it says default in payment and scheme of things will be worked to regularize payments which what has been published in the reports. There isnt any mention of JP Power or JP Infra in that? am I missing something here??
  • Originally Posted by aONEinvestor

Management now confirmed their commitment towards real estate business after resolving debt issues
    ​​​

Management has made many commitments over the last many years, none of which have been fulfilled.
    CommentQuote
  • Commitments of JP has no value and credibility whatsoever. Most of JP management need to be thrown in Jail for fraud. Some Unitech scoundrels are finally seeing the walls of Prison, JP management also deserve it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    Commitments of JP has no value and credibility whatsoever. Most of JP management need to be thrown in Jail for fraud. Some Unitech scoundrels are finally seeing the walls of Prison, JP management also deserve it.

No idea what u saying....unitech ppl has no hope neither they r doing anything at project level or corporate level
    Jaypee management is doing what they have said in last few months.... They have acknowledged their mistakes n trying to correct it. Now the result of the action is quite visible both at the project and corporate level.

Ramp up in execution of Wishtown happening and debt problem now behind... Commitment from. Promoters should be trusted.

I believe fear and rumor mongers should be behind the bars first😀😀😀😀😀

CommentQuote

Management has made many commitments over the last many years, none of which have been fulfilled.

Bhai tame नहीं था आपके paas😀😀😀😀😀😀 mgt को सुनने का.... How could u know????
    ​​​​
    CommentQuote