Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Hi all, long time no photos of wish town projects. If someone visiting kindly share photos. It is a great help for buyers who are not able to visit

Comment

Took a quick round of wishtown this morning. Families have moved into ph2 a and b. Kalypso court tower 16. 1 family in each tower only so far but many expected soon. I think by diwali we shud see plenty of ppl in the towers as they are handed over.

Comment

Guys,
        Jaypee wishtown has many villages gates opening into the township.

I want to know if they will remain forever, or are they for temporary period so that workmen living in villages can come to the site easily.

Cheers
        V

Comment

Originally posted by victor43 View Post
          Guys,
          Jaypee wishtown has many villages gates opening into the township.

I want to know if they will remain forever, or are they for temporary period so that workmen living in villages can come to the site easily.

Cheers
          V
          Not sure but where do you expect the house helps to come from when the Wishtown is inhabited?

Comment

Latest photo gallery uploaded to Jaypee's website.!!

Comment

Friends, I have searched quite a bit for a flat for my end use.

I need serious advice from forum members especially jaypee experts like Dinesh, Shaurya, Zohaib, mahoba etc.

I am getting a deal for a 2bhk + study in pavillion court size 1170 sq ft now increased to 1350 sq ft. As per my calculation, The total deal inclusive of payment made by original buyer to jaypee inclusive of service tax , all additional charges, super area increase, transfer cost is coming to 90 Lakhs. The unit is also to my liking in the sense that although its not a proper golf facing unit and therefore is not priced like them but gives a small peek of the golf course from one balcony (Pic attached).

Now my question is :
              Is this property fairly priced? Is this ongoing rate or a distress sale as the owner directly is quoting me. The original owner has a home loan and i too will take one - what will the process be to transfer the property.

Considering all the risks and question marks surrounding jaypee, I am still inclined to this property since letter of posession is already given and no other property gives a golf course living in this price range.

Please suggest what to do. I need very urgent and genuine advice. this will be my first real estate purchase
              Attached Files

Comment

Buy it don't think

Comment

I think the super area increase of 15% seems very high, should not exceed 8-10%. Second the golf course facing is as good as a good Park facing unit so you may other options. Lastly it is a personal call, can you wait out the delay in developing of the whole township.

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
                    Second the golf course facing is as good as a good Park facing unit so you may other options.
                    Haha...that's a 150 acre gc.

Comment

Find me a park like that mate. I dont what parks people are used to comparing it to a properly maintained and manicured Golf Courses

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X