What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jaypee infratech shares locked at circuit up by20%
    40 लाख shares buy order pending 😀😀😀

    Jaiprakash associate crossed Rs20 up again 10%😀😀😀😀😀😀

    Guys it's truearound time for Jaypee...... Now pray that Jaypee deal with अल्ट्राटेक complete soon n Jaypee focuses on its remaining businesses which remain unsold n we get our home completed soon

    बुरी नज़र वाले तेरा मुँह काला 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
    CommentQuote
  • Stuck JP investors and some brokers have become active again to dump their holdings.

    JP's financial health is very bad. Jewar Airport will not come up until 2027. Even otherwise WT fate is completely unrelated to Jewar Airport.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    Stuck JP investors and some brokers have become active again to dump their holdings.

    JP's financial health is very bad. Jewar Airport will not come up until 2027. Even otherwise WT fate is completely unrelated to Jewar Airport.


    Ur statement 'WT fate is completely unrelated to Jewar Airport' shows either ur ignorance or desperation of the issue😀😀😀😀😀😀
    CommentQuote
  • All towers in WT will be completed now ......mil gaya bakraa that too on EID.

    http://www.khabarindiatv.com/india/n...l-noida-521207

    :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • aONEinvestor11 months ago
      Ab to ho gaya bankruptcy वल बब क bankruptcy 😀😀😀😀😀😀
  • Effect of jewar airport on Noida/ greater noida

    SBajaj Sir,
    Good evening .



    Sir, what is your take on Effect of jewar airport on Noida/ greater noida?
    After 15 years of waiting , approval has come (after an eon) . Is it advisable to buy a plot in greater noida area now?

    Thanks

    Note: This Eid is mithi Eid, so bakra kaatney kee jarrurat normally nahi hoti !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Grenoite
    Sir main yahi maanta hun ki airport has direct connection with anything on yamuna expressway

    The effect of airport will be upto greater noida easily incl noida extension and even noida expressway.
    YYes main noida sectors have nothing much effect

    when construction of airport will start full speed, lot of interest in yamuna expressway and greater Noida and ofcourse buikder who have lot on prime land will also benefit.




    Fate of WT is unrelated to Airport. Prime location doesn't mean anything if the project has been abandoned and builder has gone bankrupt. Unitech Golf & Country club Township is even better location on expressway but has gone down the drain. Also completion of project or selling it to another RE company is almost impossible due to huge encumbrances involved among various parties including JP stakeholders, Creditor Banks, Noida authority, Home buyers, unpaid contractors etc etc

    Jewar Airport will come up in 2027. Fate of WT will be decided in next 2-3 years when thorough clean up of RE sector begins (through RERA and Bankruptcy proceedings).

    A simple analogy. If i am holding a residential plot at a location where Govt announces National highway or Metro project, then i will benefit greatly. But WT is different thing. Most of the apartments aren't even complete. Many towers only half build superstructure. Some projects not even started work. Builder has no money. What good news of Airport will do?

    Here is my analysis of Expressway. 9 Sectors worth of land had been laid to waste by JP & Unitech. Expressway actually starts at Sec 135 and Sec 105/108. Before that its incomplete towers of JP & Unitech townships which have no chance for completion. There are other failed builders on expressway also. Overall expressway will remain deserted for long time. However if you don't mind that, then there are plenty of RTM options & plot sectors to buy on expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Very true @Bharatiya. If JP had wishtown delivered on time (infact all the projects in expressway) then we would have had a a finely developed residential in the whole of NCR. Noida was put back 5-10 yrs in time by these builders. It will take a long time to set this right as further developments will be hampered.

    Noida is a prime example of how not to develop a township.
    CommentQuote
  • Readers,

    I have been a silent reader for many years on this forum, due to simple reason that people who claim to be not even invested in a project, somehow try to malign it the most. This thread has been a testament to this.

    Reason I choose to post today is that I have been offered possession of my flat in Wishtown - Classic. Though delayed, but it happened. I know only 6k have been given possession, I must consider myself lucky etc.

    It is not all black as some people are trying to portray here.

    I am a happy guy, and i wish more people get possession of their homes soon.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • devendra.k10 months ago
      Which Tower and How much area increased ?
  • Please try visiting the area before commenting and badmouthing a project or a locality.

    Fyi :
    There are 700 families currently living in wishtown sector 134.

    @MANOJa : A request : contributors like @dineshsays were the most valued information providers on this forum, especially JP specific info. What i found amazing is that guys like trueinty or pkgandhi etc are still here, but original information posters have vanished or discouraged.

    Please try to bring original contributors back...like dineshsays,zohaib, suresh, cookie, nandunaada etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishew
    Please try visiting the area before commenting and badmouthing a project or a locality.

    Fyi :
    There are 700 families currently living in wishtown sector 134.

    @MANOJa : A request : contributors like @dineshsays were the most valued information providers on this forum, especially JP specific info. What i found amazing is that guys like trueinty or pkgandhi etc are still here, but original information posters have vanished or discouraged.

    Please try to bring original contributors back...like dineshsays,zohaib, suresh, cookie, nandunaada etc.


    I agree .

    We need to have contributions by all knowledgeable members . There have been many valuable Posters but some have gone missing maybe because of some of them taking negative feedback on JP too personally .

    Everybody should understand that this is a discussion forum and positive/negative feedback/information is a part and parcel of the whole thing . Taking anything personally is not going to help anybody and the cause of the Forum .


    Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa


    I agree .

    We need to have contributions by all knowledgeable members . There have been many valuable Posters but some have gone missing maybe because of some of them taking negative feedback on JP too personally .

    Everybody should understand that this is a discussion forum and positive/negative feedback/information is a part and parcel of the whole thing . Taking anything personally is not going to help anybody and the cause of the Forum .




    Manoj sir, i also miss some senior members in Noida section. But isn't it true that some members were making rosy assertions and predictions about JP? If their analysis is to be believed, than there would have been 20000+ families living in WT already and most of the projects delivered by now. Some WT investors even posed as financial analysts talking about JP balance sheets etc etc claiming recovery of JP is just around the corner.

    Its a bitter experience to get stuck in u/c projects. But some people spread half baked information or false information about those projects because of their wishful thinking or desperation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya



    Manoj sir, i also miss some senior members in Noida section. But isn't it true that some members were making rosy assertions and predictions about JP? If their analysis is to be believed, than there would have been 20000+ families living in WT already and most of the projects delivered by now. Some WT investors even posed as financial analysts talking about JP balance sheets etc etc claiming recovery of JP is just around the corner.

    Its a bitter experience to get stuck in u/c projects. But some people spread half baked information or false information about those projects because of their wishful thinking or desperation.


    Everybody has his own perceptions/expectations and views, whether negative or positive . The main point is that these are discussions and should not be taken personally & Forum rules need to be adhered to all the time .

    Individuals might not agree to what others have to say, but then the disagreements can be in a dignified manner . Respect towards Fellow members is a must . Posts should be constructive and not childish & should effectively contribute to the whole discussions . If we maintain common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, all bad blood and rudeness can be avoided .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya



    Manoj sir, i also miss some senior members in Noida section. But isn't it true that some members were making rosy assertions and predictions about JP? If their analysis is to be believed, than there would have been 20000+ families living in WT already and most of the projects delivered by now. Some WT investors even posed as financial analysts talking about JP balance sheets etc etc claiming recovery of JP is just around the corner.

    Its a bitter experience to get stuck in u/c projects. But some people spread half baked information or false information about those projects because of their wishful thinking or desperation.


    If someone was posting too rosy picture then many on this forum posting too gloomy pictures nowadays

    JP had messed up the issues but equally true is that they r slowly but surely recovering. 6000 ppl have got possession is no mean achievement but yes the scale at which JP operated look mean.

    It will help if we all pray that we get our homes soon not just bad mouthing JP n spread half baked information or false information about those projects because of their wishful thinking or desperation.(in ur words)
    CommentQuote