Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Love to see full 150 acre GC view from my apartment window/balcony... LOL... we just gonna see part of that...
    Secondly other person was just considering the view he got from the window... which is actually partial/blocked that's why he compared if its worth or not...

Comment

Originally posted by t_yash View Post
      Love to see full 150 acre Golf Course view from my apartment window/balcony... LOL... we just gonna see part of that...
      Secondly other person was just considering the view he got from the window... which is actually partial/blocked that's why he compared if its worth or not...
      That's the reason of rs1000-1500/sq.ft. difference between full facing and non-golf course.
      Last edited July 18 2015, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Hi Yash...yup. I think the offer is a bit on the high side for sure, with a iffy view

Hows it coming along with Knight? Did notice the start of the base coat?

Typically a year and a half out?

Comment

Dont discount that they plonk some towers along the golf course. When they can do this with Manorial, what stops them second time

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            Find me a park like that mate. I dont what parks people are used to comparing it to a properly maintained and manicured Golf Courses

Seems you have not visited Meghadootam park in Sect 50. Try it. Not only is it huge, it can be used by all surrounding residents and is not for show piece.

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
              Dont discount that they plonk some towers along the golf course. When they can do this with Manorial, what stops them second time
              Didnt get u. Manorial was NOT plonked in the middle of the GC. It was in a designated area for towers.

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
                Lagta hai, iske muhn se galti se nikal gaya. Dude, visit once the gc side.

Comment

It was a JP project, already sold to buyers and then JP goes and clandestinely sells a part to Mahagun, who launch much higher towers, blocking views for existing customers in JP. What stops them from repeating this given their precarious financial condition.
                  Since you happen to be close you can may ask JP to give an affidavit that the GC will keep this area in pristine condition

Comment

Originally posted by guru1001 View Post
                    Seems you have not visited Meghadootam park in Sect 50. Try it. Not only is it huge, it can be used by all surrounding residents and is not for show piece.
                    Yes it is a nice park. But all apartment blocks get very poor frontage to that.

Id say only 10-15% of the apartments surrounding that has usable frontage

And I'm not very keen on the huge STP right next to the park

The golf course is a golf course - if you want to play - join in and play. Its only a show piece if you want to play cricket in it
                    Originally posted by guru1001 View Post
                    Yes it is a nice park. But all apartment blocks get very poor frontage to that.

Id say only 10-15% of the apartments surrounding that is

Comment

An view of a golf course is much different than the view of a park. Try the comparison once

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X