What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Naah.. Bhabhi will make a nice hot mocha for dinesh bro and he will decorate IREF with his sunday adventures soon...
    pawan bhai.. Aapke ghar bhi shift ho sakta hoon... Yeah i am a bachelor but wont come alone ;-))
    CommentQuote
  • Was just kidding dear..welcome you at my home anyday..

    good to know u are no more a free radical.... :)

    Originally Posted by akash.g
    Naah.. Bhabhi will make a nice hot mocha for dinesh bro and he will decorate IREF with his sunday adventures soon...
    pawan bhai.. Aapke ghar bhi shift ho sakta hoon... Yeah i am a bachelor but wont come alone ;-))
    CommentQuote
  • Tomorrow is too late for everybody to wait to see the pics+your comments...i.e. after reading the promise held by your brief today.

    Dinesh....yaa to achee kaam kiya mat karo....

    agar karne se majboor ho, to fir intezaar mat karvaya karo...

    the way you have endeared yourself to fellows here...ab tumhara time sirf tumhara nahi raha hai...


    If I have understood Akash somewhat....

    he will wake up at 12 MN...and see the date as 3rd Sept...and start expecting your detailed update

    :)

    PS: Had not seen the above few posts before posting this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Keep the faith - check back after a few hours if you are up ;)

    I have 2 important posts for today!


    Had a pretty hectic day today ,so i'm very tired , otherwise i would have definitely stayed up knowing that i would have got to see some lovely pics and an interesting analysis :) Will check up first thing in the morning!!

    Adios!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Keep the faith - check back after a few hours if you are up ;)

    I have 2 important posts for today!


    waiting for these 2 important updates after the re-climb of mount kalyspo....
    CommentQuote
  • I believe we will make a lot of friends before possession of our respective flats...
    And once in a month(after shifting to WT), a grand daaru party/soup party for pawanbhai, can be planned at anyones place.. It would be like a Boys' Kitty Party.. Just a bit more bitchy(bitching about other projects in noida)..
    The best part of Jaypee family is that we believe in each other's genuinity, pain etc but no one else trusts us..
    We are like brokers to them. Bad people for them..
    But guys(manu, realguru, diggy etc) trust us, we are just overenthusiastic end users who are hoping everything would be ok soon.. We may not be from super rich families but have rich dreams.. Working hard to fulfill them.. In the process, we may hurt some, but trust me, respect sabke liye hai dilse...
    Damn.. Im high..
    Will have to edit the post tomorrow. ;-))
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Akash, Quite liked the idea of Kitty party and bitching.. you guessed right.. i don drink..

    Wife at mayake for a week from today.. You will see me bcome veteran by this weekend..

    Yes seems u r on high.. :) take rest man..

    Do not let your enthu down over stupid posts.. Learn to ignore...



    Originally Posted by akash.g
    I believe we will make a lot of friends before possession of our respective flats...
    And once in a month(after shifting to WT), a grand daaru party/soup party for pawanbhai, can be planned at anyones place.. It would be like a Boys' Kitty Party.. Just a bit more bitchy(bitching about other projects in noida)..
    The best part of Jaypee family is that we believe in each other's genuinity, pain etc but no one else trusts us..
    We are like brokers to them. Bad people for them..
    But guys(manu, realguru, diggy etc) trust us, we are just overenthusiastic end users who are hoping everything would be ok soon.. We may not be from super rich families but have rich dreams.. Working hard to fulfill them.. In the process, we may hurt some, but trust me, respect sabke liye hai dilse...
    Damn.. Im high..
    Will have to edit the post tomorrow. ;-))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    I believe we will make a lot of friends before possession of our respective flats...
    And once in a month(after shifting to WT), a grand daaru party/soup party for pawanbhai, can be planned at anyones place.. It would be like a Boys' Kitty Party.. Just a bit more bitchy(bitching about other projects in noida)..
    The best part of Jaypee family is that we believe in each other's genuinity, pain etc but no one else trusts us..
    We are like brokers to them. Bad people for them..
    But guys(manu, realguru, diggy etc) trust us, we are just overenthusiastic end users who are hoping everything would be ok soon.. We may not be from super rich families but have rich dreams.. Working hard to fulfill them.. In the process, we may hurt some, but trust me, respect sabke liye hai dilse...
    Damn.. Im high..
    Will have to edit the post tomorrow. ;-))


    Bhai kya haalt ho gayee hai... saala daaru pee ke bhi iref yaad aa raha hai :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Date change hone wali hai Dinesh bhai, fotos ka kya hua ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh bro,

    Eagerly waiting for your update.

    Btw, I too am a wishtowner now. Did eventually close the deal on kube last month.

    Keep up the good work.

    Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phantomII
    Dinesh bro,

    Eagerly waiting for your update.

    Btw, I too am a wishtowner now. Did eventually close the deal on kube last month.

    Keep up the good work.

    Cheers!


    Congrats!! What did you buy(2,3,4 bhk)? Is it a high floor for good views?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phantomII
    Dinesh bro,

    Eagerly waiting for your update.

    Btw, I too am a wishtowner now. Did eventually close the deal on kube last month.

    Keep up the good work.

    Cheers!



    Phanton.... I too am interested in Kube, what price you bought it and what size?
    CommentQuote
  • Another 1/2 hour - 45 mins guys, just adding text to the pics
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Another 1/2 hour - 45 mins guys, just adding text to the pics


    Dinesh - Why don't you think about writing a book on user guide to investments and selecting the right apartment in Jaypee... Dinesh's guide to the wishtown :)
    CommentQuote
  • Raman & Ankur,

    Got a 4 bhk, tower 8, in top 3 floors. Hoping to get decent views on all three sides.

    Got it in original booking.
    CommentQuote