Sort by :
Filter by :
It matters to those people who gave money to JP with the expectation that JP will fulfill the promises made in fancy brochures in return. Now that JP is in bankruptcy court, it should also matter to the lucky few who have received delivery if they don't want to see new towers come up in the parks and clubs they were promised.
Speculation over Speculation. Lets agree to disagree.
PS: I have lots of time
- Guys....which plots are behind adobe office? The property advisor says they are gold... basic construction is done.CommentQuote0Flag
Kpmg has been appointed as RP for JP.CommentQuote0Flag
Kpmg has been appointed as RP for JP.
Once these cases are admitted for insolvency proceedings, the RP will constitute a committee of creditors and work with it to create a resolution plan for the company.
Resolution means creditors taking haircut upto the sustainable part of debt.... Infusion of equity in the company for part of debt....how does it not benefits the flat buyers?????
U seems to be more worried shareholders rather than flat buyers. 😀😀
For benefit of members I would like to remind here that lenders have agreed for the value of 13000 cr for 1000 acres of land in sports city held in jaypee associates. Jaypee infra has total debt of around 10000 crores n land holding of more than 1500acres in that area alone after selling out land to gaursons n other builders at least. Leave apart hand londing in tappal, आगरा n huge unsold inventory in Wishtown. It's the clear case of cash flow mismatch rather than anything else. ☺☺☺☺☺
Stop trolling and answer the original question :
Is there a single project in Wishtown which has been completely delivered with all promised amenities and been handed over to the respective RWA ?
Troller himself playing victim card.... Stop childish.... U once said I don't listen n Troller exactly do that.... Act dumb n write😀😀😀CommentQuote0Flag
- Lenders will certainly have to take a haircut on their JP loans, but the biggest haircut in the JP bankruptcy will be taken by investors in projects like Kasablanka, Kristal, Orchards, Boomerang, etc.CommentQuote0Flag
Opinion or wishful thinking?CommentQuote0Flag
- The pumping is done, now the dumping starts
- Pumping would continue till 25.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by raabtaPumping would continue till 25.
How do you know ? Are you part of the pump and dump operation or just hunch and guesses and stuff ?CommentQuote0Flag
How do you know ? Are you part of the pump and dump operation or just hunch and guesses and stuff ?
U would know after this week. It is not a hunch.
- Why are you posting BSE/NSE links here? Whats the relevance?CommentQuote0Flag
- Two more directors have resigned from JP infratech. No one wants to be on a sinking ship.CommentQuote0Flag