Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

All those especially pavilion court owners who are sitting and not taking possession should do so asap before they realize that won't be possible any longer esp if the contractor decides not to allow due to payments due by jp.

Comment

By this logic what stops the contractor from harassing the residents later. In view of the uncertainty it is better to wait out for the dust to settele

Comment

Once u register u own legally

Comment

Current offer is for fitout only, so technically still owned by JP

Comment

PC few towers at least have OC and you can register , not sure about all the towers

Comment

In all cases if u have been offered possession take it before u realize it is too late esp if banks stray taking charge

Comment

I have a very urgent query... I'm getting a very very good full view golf unit in jaypee pavillion court... It's a perfect golf view nose unit. REady to move 1352 sq ft deal can be done in 95 lakhs. All inclusive plus transfer. Is the price fair? Comes at about rs. 7029/ sq ft plus transfer of 75 rs. Per sq ft

I need urgent advice from you veterans as I don't think the deal will stay for long. I will use this for end use and take home loan. Please advise.

Comment

If budget allow good unit. Not many GC facing units.

Comment

Is it 2BHK....I think rate around 7K looks fine. Only thing PC 2bhk ...layout is not that good. Drawing dining,kitchen are in the center of two bedrooms...

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
                    I have a very urgent query... I'm getting a very very good full view golf unit in jaypee pavillion court... It's a perfect golf view nose unit. REady to move 1352 sq ft deal can be done in 95 lakhs. All inclusive plus transfer. Is the price fair? Comes at about rs. 7029/ sq ft plus transfer of 75 rs. Per sq ft

I need urgent advice from you veterans as I don't think the deal will stay for long. I will use this for end use and take home loan. Please advise.

Comment

I have a few questions:

1. When does Imperial Court go into possession? It seems to have been ready for a couple of months.

2. Does anybody know the total number of towers for whom possession has been offered across all projects?
                      And how many towers are nearing possession (say within next 6 months)?

3. Which are the projects that have maximum labour involvement right now? Or you can say which project is highest priority at the moment for jaypee?

If somebody has a list then that would be great. The site does have some information around the what has been offered for possession.But I feel that some of it is stale.
                      Last edited August 11 2015, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X