What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I know jaypee wish town noida projects delayed but all threads are from 2010 11 12 13. Can any body who has taken possession and living there tell us the situation as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • Absolutely. How are jp plots? How much risk in these?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bhatnagar.rr
    I know jaypee wish town noida projects delayed but all threads are from 2010 11 12 13. Can any body who has taken possession and living there tell us the situation as of now.

We have a flat in Kalypso Court. Possession and registry completed last year.

Excellent security and maintenance support. No hassles. Very comfortable to live in.

Club not operational yet and may take a long time.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Bhatnagar.rr11 months ago
      Thanks for your reply. Is klassic and kosmos also have the same type of security and maintainance. My sis has purchased a flat in kosmos in resale. Do you advice them to shift if everything fine.
  • Originally Posted by dipak44

We have a flat in Kalypso Court. Possession and registry completed last year.

Excellent security and maintenance support. No hassles. Very comfortable to live in.

Club not operational yet and may take a long time.

How much money has JP deposited in Kalypso's escrow account to complete the towers and other facilities like clubhouse ? Do you think they will stick to the latest completion schedule after having failed to deliver on their promises umpteen times or is it going to be another false mirage ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • dipak4411 months ago
      I have no idea. Do I care? Not.
      Since you have time on your hands, please find out and let all know.
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

How much money has JP deposited in Kalypso's escrow account to complete the towers and other facilities like clubhouse ? Do you think they will stick to the latest completion schedule after having failed to deliver on their promises umpteen times or is it going to be another false mirage ?

How does it matter in case of RTM properties?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raabta

How does it matter in case of RTM properties?

Is there a single project in Wishtown which has been completely delivered with all promised amenities and been handed over to the respective RWA ?
    CommentQuote

Is there a single project in Wishtown which has been completely delivered with all promised amenities and been handed over to the respective RWA ?

More than 6000flats delivered and another 4500in this financial year
    Tell me name of any other builder of that scale in ncr??? 😀😀😀😀
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aONEinvestor

More than 6000flats delivered and another 4500in this financial year
    Tell me name of any other builder of that scale in ncr??? 😀😀😀😀

Stop trolling and answer the original question :

CommentQuote

Stop trolling and answer the original question :

Why does it matter?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raabta

Why does it matter?

It matters to those people who gave money to JP with the expectation that JP will fulfill the promises made in fancy brochures in return. Now that JP is in bankruptcy court, it should also matter to the lucky few who have received delivery if they don't want to see new towers come up in the parks and clubs they were promised.
    CommentQuote
  • Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote

It matters to those people who gave money to JP with the expectation that JP will fulfill the promises made in fancy brochures in return. Now that JP is in bankruptcy court, it should also matter to the lucky few who have received delivery if they don't want to see new towers come up in the parks and clubs they were promised.

Speculation over Speculation. Lets agree to disagree.
    PS: I have lots of time
    CommentQuote
  • Guys....which plots are behind adobe office? The property advisor says they are gold... basic construction is done.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • raabta11 months ago
      How is share price affecting wishtown?
  • CommentQuote