What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote

• Once these cases are admitted for insolvency proceedings, the RP will constitute a committee of creditors and work with it to create a resolution plan for the company.

Resolution means creditors taking haircut upto the sustainable part of debt.... Infusion of equity in the company for part of debt....how does it not benefits the flat buyers?????
    U seems to be more worried shareholders rather than flat buyers. 😀😀

For benefit of members I would like to remind here that lenders have agreed for the value of 13000 cr for 1000 acres of land in sports city held in jaypee associates. Jaypee infra has total debt of around 10000 crores n land holding of more than 1500acres in that area alone after selling out land to gaursons n other builders at least. Leave apart hand londing in tappal, आगरा n huge unsold inventory in Wishtown. It's the clear case of cash flow mismatch rather than anything else. ☺☺☺☺☺

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

Stop trolling and answer the original question :

Is there a single project in Wishtown which has been completely delivered with all promised amenities and been handed over to the respective RWA ?

Troller himself playing victim card.... Stop childish.... U once said I don't listen n Troller exactly do that.... Act dumb n write😀😀😀
    CommentQuote
  • Lenders will certainly have to take a haircut on their JP loans, but the biggest haircut in the JP bankruptcy will be taken by investors in projects like Kasablanka, Kristal, Orchards, Boomerang, etc.
    CommentQuote
    Lenders will certainly have to take a haircut on their JP loans, but the biggest haircut in the JP bankruptcy will be taken by investors in projects like Kasablanka, Kristal, Orchards, Boomerang, etc.

Opinion or wishful thinking?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Pumping would continue till 25.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raabta
    Pumping would continue till 25.

How do you know ? Are you part of the pump and dump operation or just hunch and guesses and stuff ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • raabta11 months ago
      Be original boss. You seem to lecture people on language, cant even make a burn?

How do you know ? Are you part of the pump and dump operation or just hunch and guesses and stuff ?

U would know after this week. It is not a hunch.
    CommentQuote
  • Why are you posting BSE/NSE links here? Whats the relevance?
    CommentQuote
  • Two more directors have resigned from JP infratech. No one wants to be on a sinking ship.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bhatnagar.rr
    Thanks for your reply. Is klassic and kosmos also have the same type of security and maintainance. My sis has purchased a flat in kosmos in resale. Do you advice them to shift if everything fine.

Sorry, I do not have any idea about classic or kosmos. But, I have seen the same kind of security for Pavilion Court.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • As a result of protest on 01st July at JP Vasant Vihar Hotel, Mr. Ajeet has called us to meet JP officials at sector – 128 on 8th July, Saturday at 3:30 PM. Let us take this opportunity to show our strength and anger. Let us gather there in a BIG number. Let this pressure continue. Let us make it BIG. This is our last chance. Please attend with your family members on 8th July (Saturday) JP Office sector – 128.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raabta
    Guys....which plots are behind adobe office? The property advisor says they are gold... basic construction is done.

Kensington Park 1, Jaypee Greens, Sector 133. Not clear when you say ' basic construction is done' ? Plot holders are currently constructing on these plots...some are doing full fledged construction...whereas a majority is doing it for obtaining 'CC'...Completion Certificate so as to avoid statutory penalty.

In my view, these plots are great value for money particularly at current beaten down prices. For a detailed discussion on these plots where the pros and cons have been discussed thread bare over the years, there is a dedicated thread.. "Kensington Plots..."

PS: I hold a plot here myself.
    CommentQuote