Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by mahoba View Post
    dinesh ji , if you look at the possession letter closely atleast in my case of klassic they have changed cark park prices with misc or something else so that means they can not charge and taking still in name of misc charges .
    Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Ok - lemme re-check the letter
    KnightsCourt already filed the case at NCDRC against JP and Car Parking charges refund is one of the pointer along with many other charges...

Comment

Wow,

The car parking was advertised and charged. I know builders cheat but fighting for something one should pay for is not right!

Unfortunately, the authorities in india sleep and eventually the judiciary has to pass sweeping judgements to save the day.

Jaypee has committed 2 serious flaws and should be fined for that 1) Delay 2) Super Area. I do not think i have seen any other fault on their side.

Comment

There is an unofficial news that kosmos tower no. KM-66 has been put on hold due to some legal dispute.

Any update or confirm news on this please.

Comment

I had to go to jaypee ofice for some work today. So decided to take a round of wishtown golf course properties to kill time before the meeting...

My god... what a heavenly place the golf course is... Once you enter the gate after PH and into augusta... the trees, flowers and openness takes your breath away... Doesnt seem like noida.. Majority of the plots are still vacant with construction done on only a few of them. Now these plots have wild grass growing on them which seem untidy. They dont give a good feel. Jaypee needs to prune them

Augusta and the kingswood oriental look like ghost towns. Such expensive and beautiful properties are on the verge of completion. But no labour to actually finish it

Apartments construction are still the same... SLOWWWWWW

you can literally count the number of labour per tower. Everywhere its the same story - Kalypso, Imperial, Knights court...

Good news is that i saw a few labour working in one tower of Kube. They were putting the upper slab of the floor. Didnt notice any more labour in any other tower.
          Compt constructions has put a board for orchards. Few labour were seen working on the behind towers of orchards (very few though)

Knights court, Kensington boulevard... still long way to go

Comment

Ok - lemme re-check the letter
            Dinesh Bhai any updates on WT? When did they say you will get the keys. CRM is saying Imperial possession letters to start rolling out at the end of the month for all 3 towers. It doesn't look likely to me.Thoughts?

Comment

Keys I can take today bro but would rather take 'em after OC. IC in a month. Not possible. They are gud 5-6 months away

Comment

Keys I can take today bro but would rather take 'em after OC. IC in a month. Not possible. They are gud 5-6 months away
                I was wondering if they will announce possession and collect the money now? CRM team is suggesting construction work has finished, FMG is working on finishing and they have already applied for O.C and waiting to receive it in a week or two.

Although it looks complete from the outside still windows are left for half the towers (18-and up). Maybe the additional floors that were added are not approved therefore they are not putting windows on the higher floors until O.C is given? Original plan was only 30 floors (it was was revised to G+34 when the first layout change was done in 2008).

Comment

They have applied for oc for block b1 b2 b3 for sure

Comment

Originally posted by dhinkachika View Post
                    They have applied for oc for block b1 b2 b3 for sure
                    Source?

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post
                      Source?
                      NewspaperClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1441899545714.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	2263478

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X