• Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

B1= kalypso 1-10
    B2= imperial
    B3= kalypso 11-16

Comment

this is also available on noida authority website under public notices tab you can see there over , otherwise you can pick NBT 5 september from epaper its published in that

Comment

What are the ready move buildings/to be ready in 3 months buildings in wishtown?

Comment

please visit jaypee website and they have all the info for ready to move in towers in all projects and once you finalize something you can write here and we can cross check for you , multiple towers in PC, klassic, kosmos ,PH, kalypso at least in my knowledge adding around 4000+ flats

Comment

Last visit report - construction has stopped again only few labour could be seen in some towers. New contractors hired got disappeared after 2-3 months in UC tower in Klassic/Kosmos to whom I spoke to. Bottom line - same story being repeated. Klassic/Kosmos among all projects in non-gc wishtown are nearest to possession but still jaypee focus is something else. Only God knows !

Comment

How long does Jaypee take to give NOC for transfer of flat? My broker says they take around 20 Business days!!!!
              The problem is that i have done an agreement to sell with last date of payment as 30th Septemeber. My broker is saying that NOC will come by 26 September. Bank will take 2 days for disbursement of loan. That really puts me at the edge.
              People who have experienced jaypee transfer process - Can I expect the NOC to come a bit early or keep pullling my hair for the next 15 days?

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
                How long does Jaypee take to give NOC for transfer of flat? My broker says they take around 20 Business days!!!!
                The problem is that i have done an agreement to sell with last date of payment as 30th Septemeber. My broker is saying that NOC will come by 26 September. Bank will take 2 days for disbursement of loan. That really puts me at the edge.
                People who have experienced jaypee transfer process - Can I expect the NOC to come a bit early or keep pullling my hair for the next 15 days?
                Unfortunately, yes..it will be touch and go situation.
                U should have taken at least15days margin.
                Ur broker should have guided u in this regard.
                Anyway, ask broker to do the running around, usually they can get the things done.
                Anyways, if you miss the payment by 1 or 3 days, nobody bothers too much if the intention is right.

Comment

Try to get it early by asking broker to chase and even you can also chase. Jaypee otherwise takes their own sweat time. However dont keep everything as touch and go, as things can turn out ugly. Better start hinting buyer about it

Comment

Agar 5-10 days ke liye things can get ugly

To wo buyer seller hi kya....

Comment

Somebody told me that jaypee is not taking any transfer charges till 31 december... regardless whether 1st transfer or second... Is this true? Does anyone know?

Broker is saying that transfer charge is applicable Rs. 75/ sq ft
                      Last edited September 19 2015, 11:00 AM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X