What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by raabta
    http://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/free-tea-coffee-on-yamuna-expressway-soon-courtesy-jaypee-infratech-here-is-why/730996/


    This will worsen the already precarious financial position of JIL

    The concessionaire was also pulled up by YEIDA for not improving the infrastructure on the expressway. YEIDA has also warned Jaypee Infratech to improve the facilities or face action. Arunveer Singh, CEO of Yamuna Authority, has told Jaypee that he saw many faults on the expressway. YEIDA officials have told Jaypee Infratech that he would be forced to write to the state government and ask them to revoke toll collecting rights from the company, according to DNA.

    Jaypee Infratech is supposed to spend 20 percent of its toll collection on the maintenance of the expressway. According to YEIDA officials, the concessionaire is not spending the required amount, DNA reported

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor


    Kensington Park 1, Jaypee Greens, Sector 133. Not clear when you say ' basic construction is done' ? Plot holders are currently constructing on these plots...some are doing full fledged construction...whereas a majority is doing it for obtaining 'CC'...Completion Certificate so as to avoid statutory penalty.

    In my view, these plots are great value for money particularly at current beaten down prices. For a detailed discussion on these plots where the pros and cons have been discussed thread bare over the years, there is a dedicated thread.. "Kensington Plots..."

    PS: I hold a plot here myself.


    Has YEIDA started approving maps for JP plots again ? This had been held up because of massive dues that JP has. Have these dues been cleared now ? Where did the money come from ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monusays
    As a result of protest on 01st July at JP Vasant Vihar Hotel, Mr. Ajeet has called us to meet JP officials at sector � 128 on 8th July, Saturday at 3:30 PM. Let us take this opportunity to show our strength and anger. Let us gather there in a BIG number. Let this pressure continue. Let us make it BIG. This is our last chance. Please attend with your family members on 8th July (Saturday) JP Office sector � 128.

    Hasn't JP shifted most of their offices to Vasant Vihar from Noida ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity


    This will worsen the already precarious financial position of JIL

    The concessionaire was also pulled up by YEIDA for not improving the infrastructure on the expressway. YEIDA has also warned Jaypee Infratech to improve the facilities or face action. Arunveer Singh, CEO of Yamuna Authority, has told Jaypee that he saw many faults on the expressway. YEIDA officials have told Jaypee Infratech that he would be forced to write to the state government and ask them to revoke toll collecting rights from the company, according to DNA.

    Jaypee Infratech is supposed to spend 20 percent of its toll collection on the maintenance of the expressway. According to YEIDA officials, the concessionaire is not spending the required amount, DNA reported



    probably...huffs puffs and guesses..post facts not wishes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor


    Kensington Park 1, Jaypee Greens, Sector 133. Not clear when you say ' basic construction is done' ? Plot holders are currently constructing on these plots...some are doing full fledged construction...whereas a majority is doing it for obtaining 'CC'...Completion Certificate so as to avoid statutory penalty.

    In my view, these plots are great value for money particularly at current beaten down prices. For a detailed discussion on these plots where the pros and cons have been discussed thread bare over the years, there is a dedicated thread.. "Kensington Plots..."

    PS: I hold a plot here myself.


    By basic i meant cc construction.i wish to make an investment in these plots.

    Thanks for all the info
    CommentQuote

  • Hahahaha...cheers
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raabta

    Hahahaha...cheers

    Hahahahaha .... Sums up the situation of JP investors who have been stuck for years and are now pretending to be fresh buyers perfectly. Hahahahaha.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    Hahahahaha .... Sums up the situation of JP investors who have been stuck for years and are now pretending to be fresh buyers perfectly. Hahahahaha.


    Disclose ur vested interest in jaypee thread????
    Or अनजाने की शादी में बेगाना दीवाना 😀😀😀😀😀😀
    CommentQuote
  • Ur continuous and unsubstantiated bashing of Jaypee proves that u have some personal grudge against jaypee or ur brother or neighbor is holding JP property which u wanna sink.... But believe me it won't happen despite ur persistent sin effort😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aONEinvestor


    Disclose ur vested interest in jaypee thread????
    Or अनजाने की शादी में बेगाना दीवाना 😀😀😀😀😀😀

    I have disclosed my interest, but what is your interest in this thread ? How many deadwood investments have you made in JP Wishtown ?
    CommentQuote
  • Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times .

    Guys, mellow down your tones & stop arguing for the sake of argument, otherwise be prepared for a long vacation from IREF .


    Insults/Flaming

    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity


    Has YEIDA started approving maps for JP plots again ? This had been held up because of massive dues that JP has. Have these dues been cleared now ? Where did the money come from ?


    From what I learnt of late from my contractor who visited the Authority Office recently, there is some movement on the files pending for map approval (approx 700 nos since Jan 2017) and the matter is likely to be resolved soon. Let us see if it does happen soon enough or drags further.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VedKapoor


    From what I learnt of late from my contractor who visited the Authority Office recently, there is some movement on the files pending for map approval (approx 700 nos since Jan 2017) and the matter is likely to be resolved soon. Let us see if it does happen soon enough or drags further.

    The matter will be easily resolved if JP pays up the 2400 crore or so that the authority wants. The only question is where will a company about to go bankrupt get so much money from, when there is a long line of creditors lined up at their door.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    The matter will be easily resolved if JP pays up the 2400 crore or so that the authority wants. The only question is where will a company about to go bankrupt get so much money from, when there is a long line of creditors lined up at their door.


    Made up fairy tales..Where is this info?
    CommentQuote
  • Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote