Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

PH4 - any updates?

Dear forum mates from NCR - is there any update on PH4 - the last pic they have is from june I believe and customer care says possession around jan-feb 2016.

Also if I were to sell this now - what price can I expect - mine is good golf view on 14th floor - 1675 sq ft - 3 BHK.

Would really appreciate views from senior members - Dinesh ji, Venky ji, others??

Based in Bglr - really tough to get real ground view - I am open to exit at around 7,200 types - not sure if this is where the market is?

Cheers,

Abhishek

Comment

New Metro Line on Noida Expressway

Wish Town's connectivity may improve by new proposed metro line on e-way.
      Attached Files

Comment

Someone had posted a dainik jagran article which mentioned that Jaypee has applied for OC for B1, 2 ,3,4,6. Any update on whats the status. Since jaypee has no outstanding dues towards the Noida Authority, there shouldnt be any objection as such. How long does it take for the authority to issue the OC from the date of application?

Comment

Min. one month is the time to file objection and after that take few days to resolve objections and release OC. So min 1.5-2 month if there is layout change otherwise its less than one month affair. As per jaypee, OC for B towers will be coming by mid oct.
          Last edited September 28 2015, 03:23 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Jaypee is chor builder. Always fakes the news in paper to improve his image.

Comment

Originally posted by ajng View Post
              Jaypee is chor builder. Always fakes the news in paper to improve his image.
              That was not not news. I think it was posted by Noida Authority under public notice.

Comment

Pavilion Height 1

Visited Pavilion Height yesterday and different group of workers were executing wood work, p.o.p, grinding of kota stone, painting of front and rear elevation. Work at the enterance lobby is almost completed and both the lifts are installed.
                Attached Files

Comment

Is this PH1

Comment

Yesterday i took a brief drive through WT and I must say was surprised at PH 1 and PH 4. From being 2 years from possession at JP speed they suddenly seemed 6-8 months away in a couple of months. Happy to see something positive. Even though my apartment in Orchards and AMan are languishing.

Comment

Yes for sure

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X