What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7931 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

I have no idea why JP shares rose, but as I have already explained, the stock of a distressed company is essentially an option and options become more valuable with uncertainty. It is also a great environment for pump and dump operators to operate.

Pump and dump operators play in 5% range.
    Market cap dosent double due to pump & dump.
    Check the delivery volumes of JP shares its a big number... dosent look like pump & dump

Originally Posted by Truenity

I don't have any inside information on what is going on between RBI, banks and JP, but JP management itself has not said a thing on JIL, while giving many smiling interviews about JAL. Essar has challenged its bankruptcy petition in court and it is possible operational details are being finetuned before other petitions are filled. If you have any authentic information that JIL is being let off and for some reason Mr Manoj Gaur and Mr Sameer Gaur have not shared this even after being asked specifically , why don't you share it ? In any case, how will it release even a single paisa for the competition of Wishtown ?

Management will come out and speak once agreement is done... they will not speak regarding proposals in discussions...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan

Check the delivery volumes of JP shares its a big number... dosent look like pump & dump

Management will come out and speak once agreement is done... they will not speak regarding proposals in discussions...

Hahahaha. No one cares about a 5% range. That is why pump and dump operators target fallen angels which once had high share prices and which institutional investors don't want to touch. It is easy to dupe the retail muppets. 2x of a very small number is still a very small number.

Just check what the relative performance of JIL to market index has been since its listing to understand how much pain JIL investors have endured.
    CommentQuote
  • Do keep in mind that these valuations were arrived at before the Jewar Airport Clearance. Jaypee Infra again on drawing board for renegotiation on valuation of these land banks.(Not just only with banks but some big marquee name)

Most of us will be surprised (some will have heart attack) at the kind of valuation it gonna fetch. Big announcement underway.... Have some patience!! 😀😀😀😀😀
    CommentQuote

Did JP's bankers tell you they are going to defy RBI instructions and not file a case against JIL ? Or did you get this information from Mr Manoj Gaur ? Or are you just hoping because you are a stuck JP investor ?
    CommentQuote
  • 😀😀😀😀😀
    One member is complaining that I m suggesting I have some insider info abt a company which is a crime. My optimism is just can't be bearing for him . I have shared article which has one part already fructified n other just going to.

Plz enlighten this learned member that planting false news, spreading rumors, fear mongering is bigger crime. Can he enlighten us the reason his current crimes???

CommentQuote

Absolutely Bhuwan Ppl need to know... There is always a time duration between a newsbreak and deal announcement... Almost every deal is broke into by media before formal announcement. Management either remain silent or just denies it saying market speculation.

These r business nuances but brokers don't understand this

​​​​​​
    CommentQuote
  • Standard management reply:

The Jaypee Group refused to comment on land deals, saying, "We do not comment on market speculation." In response to a question related to handover of its headquarters, a Jaypeee spokesperson said: "We remain committed to reduce debt by taking measures to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.''

CommentQuote
  • http://m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/Jaypee-offers-2200-acre-land-to-banks-for-loan-settlement/articleshow/51817885.cms

Read this article carefully n see it unfolding bit by bit!!!!
    😀😀😀😀😱😀😀😀😀
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aONEinvestor
    http://m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/Jaypee-offers-2200-acre-land-to-banks-for-loan-settlement/articleshow/51817885.cms

😀😀😀😀😱😀😀😀😀

It seems you are stuck in a Time Warp. This article is from April 2016. Much water has flown under the Yamuna since. JIL and JAL have both been declared NPAs, banks have taken control of most of JP assets, including majority stake in JP Power and RBI has directed banks to initiate bankruptcy proceedings against JIL.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • aONEinvestor3 years ago
      Who's getting stuck... A Person who talking of today n future plan or A person who continue to talk abt past n past problems.... Let ppl judge😀😀😀
  • 😀😀😀😀😱😂😂😂😂
    It's unfolding bit by bit!!!!!
    Hahaha
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee is clearly getting rid of their land parcels because the property market has crashed and is going to go down the tubes with GST. They want to cash in now rather than later. Secondly all this has nothing to do with Wishtown buyers getting their homes. From the Jaypee perspective, bankruptcy is a God-send as they can simply say they are bankrupt and cannot deliver anything anymore.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raojee
    Jaypee is clearly getting rid of their land parcels because the property market has crashed and is going to go down the tubes with GST. They want to cash in now rather than later. Secondly all this has nothing to do with Wishtown buyers getting their homes. From the Jaypee perspective, bankruptcy is a God-send as they can simply say they are bankrupt and cannot deliver anything anymore.

All your statements are correct except the one about JP cashing in now. They already cashed out of real estate years ago and have used it to build ringfenced assets in healthcare and education.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee cashed out of real estate years ago n now banks r swapping debt of worth Rs13000 crore with someone else land..... Some ppl has marvelled the art of lying to limit!!!! 😀😀

Atleast chalo agreed that they have some assets in healthcare n education 😀😀😀😀
    ​​​​
    ↘↘↘↘
    http://m.timesofindia.com/business/i...w/51817885.cms

😀😀😀😀😱😀😀😀😀

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aONEinvestor
    Jaypee cashed out of real estate years ago n now banks r swapping debt of worth Rs13000 crore with someone else land..... Some ppl has marvelled the art of lying to limit!!!! 😀😀

Atleast chalo agreed that they have some assets in healthcare n education 😀😀😀😀
    ​​​​
    ↘↘↘↘
    http://m.timesofindia.com/business/i...w/51817885.cms

😀😀😀😀😱😀😀😀😀

Cashing out should involve getting some CASH. All of JP's real estate is mortgaged to the hilt. The company will not get a single paisa in CASH from it.

The healthcare and education assets are in section 25 companies which JP Wishtown customers can't touch.
    CommentQuote
  • Let me again refresh memory:

Total land of Jaypee grp near jewar airport around sports city 5000 acres

~Monetization done around 500acres including 250acre sold to gaursons
    ~1000acres now for JAL SPV formed by banks
    ~1000 acres proposed for JIL debt... Announcement awaited

Now calculate 5000-500-1000-1000=2500acres left.
    Development potential for around 1500acres since 1000acres will be used for recreational or sports activities.

​​​​​​Never forget to mention that Wishtown is monetize around two third of its potential... 1/3rd still left along with greater noida township having monetization value more than 10000 crores.

I choose to ignore the value of its land in Tappal and Agra of 2500 acres which will be of immense value after Airport construction.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote