Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
    I have taken the possession recently and waiting for the finishing works to get over. 2 questions

1. Looking to put my house on rent for next couple of years but I am getting mostly students as tenants from the brokers. Whats the mix of students vs families in the current occupants.

2. Since the club is still not available... I know the one which is a temp gym.... Is the maintenance still being charged. Jaypee has taken an advance cheques for this but they said it will start only when facilities are ready.

Appreciate inputs from the folks on ground on Whats the actual situation

Thanks
    1. The property is definitely a hit between students from amity. Ive got a couple of offers for rent from students. But i dont really want to give it to bachelors. they just make the flat messy, get into problems at times - drinking, smoking, , drugs and god knows what all.. i know its bad to stereotype them all but thats what ive heard and seen. I also did the same in my friends rented flat back in the college days.

Dont think a lot of families will jump in till the time all facilities are in place and people start living around them. Just waiting for who jumps on the wagon first

2. Maintainence is being charged in PC as told to me by the guy at the transfer desk. In fact the previous owner of the flat told me that jaypee took 1 year advance maintainence and that has run out so he received a maintainence bill for the first time 1 month before he sold it to me. So im expecting a maintainence bill this month

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      I intend to visit WT on wednesday - will report back on findings in the forum
      Dinesh Brother, plz check Orchards. Not visited for last 5 months. Someone in the group was saying construction of ph-1 tower (A1,A2 and B1) has started by a builder called comt const and coming days number of workers will increase. Plz give a look on your way...

Comment

Dinesh Bhai a lot of ppl will wait for your comments. (me included)

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post
          Dinesh Brother, plz check Orchards. Not visited for last 5 months. Someone in the group was saying construction of ph-1 tower (A1,A2 and B1) has started by a builder called comt const and coming days number of workers will increase. Plz give a look on your way...
          Will def hv a good look

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
            Dinesh Bhai a lot of ppl will wait for your comments. (me included)
            Sure Sir - I hv good time for this visit and intend to view as much as I can. Visiting with a friend whose flat in Mahagun Moderne is ready and we will visit so I can do a little bit of comparision

Comment

whats the approx rent rate thats people are willing to pay for kosmos at this stage ?

.........say for example for a 1200 sqft ready flat....
              Last edited November 3 2015, 07:59 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
                1. The property is definitely a hit between students from amity. Ive got a couple of offers for rent.
                2. Maintainence is being charged in PC as told to me by the guy at the transfer desk. h
                Thanks... I am happy to give a discount for families over student tenancy. Lets see how it pans.

As for maintenance it's strange that they are charging the amount when the facilities are not in place. Is that the full amount they are charging, at 2.50 psf currently?

Comment

If you have ANY LOVE for your society.....

BAN Tenants such as Students or even Bachelors.....

Most Reputed societies have done that...AFTER suffering

Learn from Others mistakes...and save your society from getting screwed

Due to sheer number of flats due to DENSITY....If you donot control all this from begining...Your society will Fall apart

This is the EXACT reason why any society with High % of investors and therefore eventually Tenants will Bite the Dust VERY FAST

Comment

please quote the project at above prices i will buy

Comment

zohaib2012; I have an apt in Indirapuram and we encountered these difficulties with renting of apts to bachelors both boys and girls. Then the society banned this but was difficult to enforce in initial years as not many families were keen to rent at that time. Now the situation is vastly different. I feel these are initial teething troubles
                      Last edited November 5 2015, 11:37 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X