What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Jaypee classic construction has been started one month back , i have seen it , and i have booked house in Kosmos ..
    as per me there is no issue in this project .. very few flats are left .. what so you think ??
    CommentQuote
  • wht r u saying man.....maine abhi kosmos main book kiya hai
    CommentQuote
  • digging started , 3 days back i saw

Originally Posted by piyushgarg77
    Hello,
    I have been hearing a lot on Japee Wishtown Klassic and other initiatives from Jaypee. Jaypeen Wishtown has been out from almost a year now, Does the construction for the same has been strated ?
    Last time when i called them they were 95% booked and were about to start digging the site ?

Does anyone have more updates on Wishtown Klassic ?
    CommentQuote
  • Digging is money-collecting technique. Typically they sit on digging for 6-8 months without much progress and collect another 20% money.

Make sure builder is having enough money. It could take even 10 years between digging and final completion if builder does not have money.

It does not matter who the builder is, go for finish projects, don't take risk!!!!!!!!!

CommentQuote
  • Nisardel is wrong. Construction on this project is ON. I was there this week to check myself. Please do not mislead, just tell the truth.

I am not doing favor to anybody but telling the true which was seen this week.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida555, I went there today. I have two points:

1. I spotted digging but the construction is not for Jaypee Kosmos heights / Kosmos - that section will be AFTER the flyover and closer to greater noida as we're driving from Noida.
    The construction is for some other apartments within the Jaypee complex only (I'm not sure about the name though) but those are the more expensive apartments.

2. I was told that the cheaper apartments (2975 per sqft) are going to come up in a 40 acre area - but also that the company plans to construct 16000 apartments (yes, thats right 16 thousand) apartments in this area - CAN you corroborate this fact? Does anyone on this forum know how many apartments are going to come up as a part of the total township as well?

thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • continuing with the jaypee conundrum

Jaypee has a huge model on display in the sales and marketing office at Wishtown Noida. Does anyone know if the same is available online?

Im just trying to do some reasearch to help out a friend ....

cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibhav_arora
    Noida555, I went there today. I have two points:

1. I spotted digging but the construction is not for Jaypee Kosmos heights / Kosmos - that section will be AFTER the flyover and closer to greater noida as we're driving from Noida.
    The construction is for some other apartments within the Jaypee complex only (I'm not sure about the name though) but those are the more expensive apartments.

2. I was told that the cheaper apartments (2975 per sqft) are going to come up in a 40 acre area - but also that the company plans to construct 16000 apartments (yes, thats right 16 thousand) apartments in this area - CAN you corroborate this fact? Does anyone on this forum know how many apartments are going to come up as a part of the total township as well?

thanks!

First that model is not available online. Now coming to question of having 16K flats, yes it is true even number will be very high if they are going to develop whole 1500 acre township. Crossing republik is going to have around 20000 flats in 360 acre township so now you can assume how many flats will come in 1500 acre township(however you can reduce number by 1/3 due to less density laws in Noida as compare to Ghaziabad). Now simple maths
    1. Around 20000 flats in Jaypee
    2. Around 3500 flats in 3C
    3. 2000 flats in Amrapali 45
    4. 1500 flats in Gardenia 46
    5. Today's home new project in Sec 137
    6.Small projects like Divine Meadow, Supertech, new project in 93 B

So total 30,000 to 35,000 flats on Express Highway..

Now coming back to inside Noida
    1.Sec 70, around 2000 flats
    2. Sec 121 around 1500 flats
    3.Sec 117, Around 6000 flats

so around 9500 flats in Noida inside sectors ...

So lot of supply in future so it is better to invest in project where one can stay ...
    CommentQuote
  • Nisardel, Vaibhav and searchingproperty are very valuable members of the Delhi-NCR section of this forum...

probably the new members who have made personal comments undermining valuable efforts of such people should be more kind with the choice of words... no one here has an agenda of belittling your investments nor wants to create any mistrust between you and your friendly-neighbourhood-builder :)
    CommentQuote
  • searchingproperty have good point: " So total 30,000 to 35,000 flats on Express Highway"

I think that is too much of supply on expressway...

That means less appreciation in future..

I am starting to feel that expressway will be failed investment down the road... Load of builder are returning land to Noida authority...Companies are not moving into this area.. You need Wipro, Infosys kind of company to make it attractive.

I think you can get better return in bank fixed deposit than on expressway...

Anybody agree with me...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by searchingproperty
    First that model is not available online. Now coming to question of having 16K flats, yes it is true even number will be very high if they are going to develop whole 1500 acre township. Crossing republik is going to have around 20000 flats in 360 acre township so now you can assume how many flats will come in 1500 acre township(however you can reduce number by 1/3 due to less density laws in Noida as compare to Ghaziabad). Now simple maths
    1. Around 20000 flats in Jaypee
    2. Around 3500 flats in 3C
    3. 2000 flats in Amrapali 45
    4. 1500 flats in Gardenia 46
    5. Today's home new project in Sec 137
    6.Small projects like Divine Meadow, Supertech, new project in 93 B

So total 30,000 to 35,000 flats on Express Highway..

Now coming back to inside Noida
    1.Sec 70, around 2000 flats
    2. Sec 121 around 1500 flats
    3.Sec 117, Around 6000 flats

so around 9500 flats in Noida inside sectors ...

So lot of supply in future so it is better to invest in project where one can stay ...

4000 flats in sector 119 (Amrapali, Eldeco, Gaur, IVRCL).
    Also, Noida authority has auctioned 3 GH plots (of 20 acres each) in sector 120. So, 6000-7000 flats would come up on these plots.
    CommentQuote

• Originally Posted by amit_2009
    Nisardel, Vaibhav and searchingproperty are very valuable members of the Delhi-NCR section of this forum...

probably the new members who have made personal comments undermining valuable efforts of such people should be more kind with the choice of words... no one here has an agenda of belittling your investments nor wants to create any mistrust between you and your friendly-neighbourhood-builder :)

friendly neighborhood builder - very well put amit!!! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks searching property, Nisardel and Vaibhav for your good analysis.

Jaypee Classic has signed BB agreement and has started construction. Bank loans have been released.

Jaypee Klassic should also be OK. Maybe little slower because margin for builder is less.

JP will probably keep constructing on their 1200 acre plot for the next 20 years. Slower or faster depending on the property environment. I dont think there is anything to worry.

They will finish projects to start the next round of selling, so no question of abandoning their projects. They have a lot more land on that property to sell.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Searchingproperty and Sanjeev

Thanks for these inputs. I would think that two trends are clear based on this:

1. Gestation of the Jaypee project is very long. I can barely hazard a guess - might be 10+ years? longer? thoughts?

2. With these many apartments coming up, a proper parallel road system (read: wider service lanes, proper exits every 2 kms or so) are required on the expressway - else, the area will get choked.

This takes down the attractiveness of the investment overall.

just my $0.02 ...
    CommentQuote
  • Vaibhav ji, I think that the long gestation is what makes the project so attractive for long term investment of 20 years horizon. Bad for a quick resale, bad for living in - there will be continuous construction - and bad for rental values, there will be continuous supply. Once the project is finished, it will be a prime area.

Road system for NOIDA is set by the govt and the norms are great. That is why NOIDA is so spacious. Better than Gurgaon in this regard, I always felt.

Place stinks a bit though - yamuna is like a giant sewer.
    CommentQuote