What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Le lo ab :)

arre nahin dinesh bhai .. sahi toh keh raha hai ..

"Wish Town Bible " - by dinesh !
    ;-)
    CommentQuote

Lene ki baat baad mein karenge, first post your pics...lol
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by upadhyayprvn
    Abey Pagal Hain, Aissi Glat Baten Likhta Hain,

Teri Kaun Lega Bey, Dalley.

Teri Report Karni Padegi Moderator Ko.

Aisi bhasha ka prayog na karein, isse vatavaran dushit hota hai.

Kripya international brands to accept kijiye , desi peeney se aapki language Rough ho jaati hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phantomII
    Raman & Ankur,

Got a 4 bhk, tower 8, in top 3 floors. Hoping to get decent views on all three sides.

Got it in original booking.

What rate you are getting?

I heard that each tower has one 4 bed room only ( on 11th and 12th floor)
    What do you mean by top 3 floors? Do you mean three different 4 bed room apartments in tower 8?

Tower 8 is one of the best tower location wise. Open and close to lake!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bobbydel
    Aisi bhasha ka prayog na karein, isse vatavaran dushit hota hai.

Kripya international brands to accept kijiye , desi peeney se aapki language Rough ho jaati hai.

Sir,

Agreed what you said, but this chap unnecessarily did wrong with me, so this was a "Shradanjali".
    CommentQuote

Seriously, one can combine your comments on different Jaypee threads and create a comprehensive user guide... or even a blog could work... Venky has a blog where he puts all his comments on various projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Seriously, humble request to not use such crude language.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Krodh se hum doosron ke saath saath khud ko bhee jalate hein, shaant ho jao vats.

Hatred ki plc ko apni life ki bsp mein add mat hone do. Aisi deal karo jisme sab kuch park facing aur prem facing ho...phir tumhe jeevan ka anand praapt hoga...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida1001
    What rate you are getting?

I heard that each tower has one 4 bed room only ( on 11th and 12th floor)
    What do you mean by top 3 floors? Do you mean three different 4 bed room apartments in tower 8?

Tower 8 is one of the best tower location wise. Open and close to lake!

I think you are confusing with some other project. There is no lake in front of tower 8.

In kube, towers 1,2 & 3 only have 2 bhk units. Towers 4,5 & 6 are only 3 bhk units. Towers 7 & 8 only have 4 bhk units.

So my unit is in tower 8. By top 3 floors I mean that my unit is between floor 29 & 31. Sorry for the confusion.

I got it at 4700 bsp.
    CommentQuote
  • Gentlemen - Lets not use derogatory language on the forum.

Your cooperation will be really appreciated.

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Gentlemen - Lets not use derogatory language on the forum.

Your cooperation will be really appreciated.

Thanks!!

Above is spiritual language coz it is not deleted, or the person getting some special favors by IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • The comment has been deleted as well.
    CommentQuote
  • yaar waise dinesh bhaiya was just joking ..someone said ki aap toh book likh do jaypee pe .. he responded jokingly .. something which meant... "haan haan taang kheenchlo meri.. "

nothing offensive in that word.. that kind of language is used by even kids these days
    CommentQuote
  • Upadhyay - please stay away from my posts, I never had nor ever want to do anything with you. I have never wronged you or even retorted to you on a single post that you have written, still there has been constant ill from you since the time you joined the forum.

The way you write is extremely derogatory and leaves a very poor taste. It is obviously very easy to write bad about anyone or anything sitting behind the cloak of your virtual avatar.

I hope this is the last time we ever write TO, OR, ABOUT each other

Thank You!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phantomII
    I think you are confusing with some other project. There is no lake in front of tower 8.

In kube, towers 1,2 & 3 only have 2 bhk units. Towers 4,5 & 6 are only 3 bhk units. Towers 7 & 8 only have 4 bhk units.

So my unit is in tower 8. By top 3 floors I mean that my unit is between floor 29 & 31. Sorry for the confusion.

I got it at 4700 bsp.

Did you check penthouses of some nearby projects and tried to compare with this or you weren't interested in penthouses?
    CommentQuote