Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    I intend to visit WT on wednesday - will report back on findings in the forum
    I hv not been able to visit. Most probably on the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      I hv not been able to visit. Most probably on the weekend
      Will look forward to your review Dinesh ji

Comment

Everywhere i go there are people who declare Jaypee bankrupt. Jaypee wish town as a failed project - 8 saal mein nahi bana toh ab kya banega types.

People say that flats will be undelivered and investors lose money and blah blah blah...

I hav decided to ignore the noise around. Whenever this property is delivered it will be the Jewel in NCR real estate

I remember i used to be a jaypee basher on IREF a year ago. I used to give all negative comments on jaypee and used o get likes from djvjain, zohaib, and other bashers. Now heres the truth.. I also knew from the beginnning that jaypee is the best property. By talking negative maybe i could get a desperate seller or maybe i can get some info that can reaaallly change my mind. I feel many jaypee bashers are also like me. just waiting to jump in by crashing the prices
        Last edited November 5 2015, 02:12 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
          zohaib2012; I have an apt in Indirapuram and we encountered these difficulties with renting of apts to bachelors both boys and girls. Then the society banned this but was difficult to enforce in initial years as not many families were keen to rent at that time. Now the situation is vastly different. I feel these are initial teething troubles
          It is ok that some of us have forgotten the horrific experience of trying to find a decent place to live during our bachelorhood...but our kids will be there in a few years...where will they live during their bachelorhood, studies and working??

I would recommend that think long term and do not support such ostracisation of our young us. Apply your mind and interview the guys properly, if required take only those who have good social recommendation.
          Last edited November 5 2015, 02:03 PM. Reason: the thought was not complete.

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
            Everywhere i go there are people who declare Jaypee bankrupt. Jaypee wish town as a failed project - 8 saal mein nahi bana toh ab kya banega types.

People say that flats will be undelivered and investors lose money and blah blah blah...

I hav decided to ignore the noise around. Whenever this property is delivered it will be the Jewel in NCR real estate

I remember i used to be a jaypee basher on IREF a year ago. I used to give all negative comments on jaypee and used o get likes from djvjain, zohaib, and other bashers. Now heres the truth.. I also knew from the beginnning that jaypee is the best property. By talking negative maybe i could get a desperate seller or maybe i can get some info that can reaaallly change my mind. I feel many jaypee bashers are also like me. just waiting to jump in by crashing the prices

चल झूठे .. अब तेरी किसी बात का कोई भरोसा नहीं रहा

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
              zohaib2012; I have an apt in Indirapuram and we encountered these difficulties with renting of apts to bachelors both boys and girls. Then the society banned this but was difficult to enforce in initial years as not many families were keen to rent at that time. Now the situation is vastly different. I feel these are initial teething troubles

1. Your society in Indirapuram will not be having 2000 flats ...More the number...more issues in control and discipline

2. Indirapuram was launched in early 2000s and Majority buyers were end users from east delhi...The Flats in noida are mostly in hands of Investors.
              Any society with more end users..is always better....
              Hardly any societies in Present UC noida which has majority End users

3. Now when societies are RTM...maintenance will be biggest factor....thats where societies like ATS village became the best compared to eldeco and parasvnath next door

I STONGLY Suggest ANY Owner in Any Society

- Keep a tight Leash on tenants , etc etc....Ban students, bachelors from the begining..else you will lose demand and market value very soon

enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
                1. Your society in Indirapuram will not be having 2000 flats ...More the number...more issues in control and discipline

2. Indirapuram was launched in early 2000s and Majority buyers were end users from east delhi...The Flats in noida are mostly in hands of Investors.
                Any society with more end users..is always better....
                Hardly any societies in Present UC noida which has majority End users

3. Now when societies are RTM...maintenance will be biggest factor....thats where societies like ATS village became the best compared to eldeco and parasvnath next door

I STONGLY Suggest ANY Owner in Any Society

- Keep a tight Leash on tenants , etc etc....Ban students, bachelors from the begining..else you will lose demand and market value very soon

enjoy
                5 years back there were not much crowd as compared to today. In sector 62 noida there was only Gaurav Adhikari apartment in which bachelors (mainly boys :-) ) were able to get the flats.

Reason was, it was very badly maintained as compared to others and families were less interested in them,

Everybody's first choice is always family as tenant. So, if your society is maintained badly then off course u will see less families.

My Predictions about sector 7X (Have less knowledge about express way)

Societies that will have more bachelors,

Amrapali, Supertech, aditya, sethi etc

Societies that will have more families,

Prateek , Mahagun etc.

Checkout their rents , nowadays there is a difference of 3000 in their rent.

Source:
                My friends are searching for rented flats there

Comment

Originally posted by homelessGuy View Post
                  whats the approx rent rate thats people are willing to pay for kosmos at this stage ?

.........say for example for a 1200 sqft ready flat....
                  any one ?

Comment

Dear Folks,
                    Please find today's proceedings at NCDRC hereunder for KnightsCourt project at Jaypee WishTown, Noida:

1. NCDRC rejected JP's application of denial of KnightsCourt Complaint.

2. NCDRC put 10,000 Rs penalty on JP for delayed response. They suppose to revert in 30-45 days however took more then 90 days.

3. NCDRC rejected JP's application to remove 12 members from the complaint who has more then 1 flats. However requested KnightsCourt Buyer Association to provide affidavit from those members for personal use accordingly.

4. KnightsCourt rejoinder accepted by NCDRC.

5. NCDRC gave direction to JP to provide final delivery date as JP's lawyer communicated that construction is almost completed. On which NCDRC asked weather JP's has filed the OC for the project or not on which JP response was negative. KCBA out rightly rejected the same and communicated that construction is at standstill and no delivery/possession in near future even in an year or so.

6. NCDRC requested both the parties (JP & KCBA) to meet in between to verify the construction status and if they can come to a amicable solution.

7. Next/Final hearing will be on 19th May 2016.

In a nutshell, great outcome and focusing on the final outcome to get what we asked in our prayer at NCDRC against JP's all wrong-doing.
                    Cheers!!!!

Yash.
                    KCBA

Comment

Finally Got possession letter for Jaypee Greens Moon Court Project in greaternoida........☺

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X