What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Ashish,

    Which tower are you in?? Please advise.

    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ashishew11 months ago
      Pmed you. Lost all hope
  • When the authority sanctions building plans, it is typically with the condition that construction be completed within 5 years. Since JP has failed to do this is almost every project, technically none of the JP projects where plans were sanctioned more than 5 years ago and where full construction certificate has not been obtained, have valid building plans anymore. I am not sure if the authority will make an issue of this, but this is the actual technical situation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    When the authority sanctions building plans, it is typically with the condition that construction be completed within 5 years. Since JP has failed to do this is almost every project, technically none of the JP projects where plans were sanctioned more than 5 years ago and where full construction certificate has not been obtained, have valid building plans anymore. I am not sure if the authority will make an issue of this, but this is the actual technical situation.


    Maybe, in my experiance jp staffers are complete a***oles . The crc head venketesh is the rudest guy. No manners no courtesy....minakshi is a complete tool who is too lazy to even respond to emails.
    all the 5 times i have been to crc, she was watching youtube videos with her lotus notes conveniently closed. (They still use lotusnotes !!!)


    This company deserves to get bankrupt.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee buyers float online petition to save builder from impending bankruptcy The appeal is titled: “Save 25000 buyers of Jaypee by preventing them from filing bankruptcy”Sharmila Bhowmick | TNN | July 07, 2017, 07:45 IST

    NOIDA: Buyers of Jaypee Wish Town have started an online petition directed to the management of the Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI), seeking amnesty for Jaypee Infratech from an impending declaration of bankruptcy. The appeal harps that invested buyers should not have to bear the brunt of Jaypee’s financial situation.

    The campaign, floated on online platform Change.org has been started following a directive from the Reserve Bank of India in June to all lending banks to Jaypee group to file an application under insolvency and bankruptcy code (IBC) with the National Company Law Tribunal. The push came from the apex bank after several lenders to Jaypee flagged its debts as non-performing assets or bad debts.

    So far 1265 Wish Town buyers have signed it. The campaign has been undersigned by Arvind Jain, president of Developers Township Property Owners Welfare Society, the apex association for all buyers of Jaypee Wishtown apartments. The appeal has been marked to Mukesh Kumar Jain, MD and CEO, IDBI Bank.

    The appeal is titled: “Save 25000 buyers of Jaypee by preventing them from filing bankruptcy.”

    “We were told that the construction at Wishtown is in process. We are informed that the builder has procured Rs1800 crore as working capital for the completion of the project. Now if the builder is declared insolvent, all of us are going to sink in this financial disaster,” Arvind Jain told TOI.

    Responding to the possible ramifications of such a situation where the builder is declared insolvent and bankrupt, Noida Authority CEO, Amit Mohan Prasad said, “In case a situation of insolvency transpires, the first right to the land on which Jaypee Wishtown stand, will be that of Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Area (YEIDA). But we still have no information of how matters would steer,”

    In response to a query from TOI on the financial state of the company and its ramifications on the Wish Town project, Sameer Gaur, director, Jaypee Infratech said, “I am travelling out of town on business. Intricacies are being worked on. We will be able to provide clarity on the situation in a few days.”










    http://realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/regulatory/jaypee-buyers-float-online-petition-to-save-builder-from-impending-bankruptcy/59482965
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/DETAILSOFGHSAN4JUL.pdf

    This will come as a shock, especially to buyers of projects like Kalypso, Imperial Court and Pavilion Court who thought they had bought their houses from JP Associates.

    As far as Noida authority is concerned, the builder for all JP projects including sector 128 is JP Infratech- the company that has been referred to bankruptcy Court.

    It seems the JP plan is to save JP Associates and throw all the JP Infratech stakeholders, including Wishtown buyers, under the bus.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    https://www.noidaauthorityonline.com...FGHSAN4JUL.pdf

    This will come as a shock, especially to buyers of projects like Kalypso, Imperial Court and Pavilion Court who thought they had bought their houses from JP Associates.

    As far as Noida authority is concerned, the builder for all JP projects including sector 128 is JP Infratech- the company that has been referred to bankruptcy Court.

    It seems the JP plan is to save JP Associates and throw all the JP Infratech stakeholders, including Wishtown buyers, under the bus.


    By this logic even the axis bank main office ( supposed to be JPA headquarter ) will be razed by noida authority .... LoL...
    I can only laugh and laugh reading ur logic...

    It can be clearly understood the issue is with NO DUES CERTIFICATE from YEIDA... where jaypee infratech has to deposit some amount before 31st Aug 2017 as per extended commitment date agreed upon with the authority... if the intention had been to default JP would not have deposited 100 cr in may17 and requested to extend deadline...lets wait and watch how things move on from here.

    There are unconfirmed reports of lenders agreeing to rescue JIL ( evident from increasing share price of JIL).... this is another reason why JIL case has not reached NCLT.... situation is still evolving on a daily basis... we buyers hope for the best.

    http://denofwealth.blogspot.com/2017...e-off.html?m=1
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan


    By this logic even the axis bank main office ( supposed to be JPA headquarter ) will be razed by noida authority .... LoL...
    I can only laugh and laugh reading ur logic...

    It can be clearly understood the issue is with NO DUES CERTIFICATE from YEIDA... where jaypee infratech has to deposit some amount before 31st Aug 2017 as per extended commitment date agreed upon with the authority... if the intention had been to default JP would not have deposited 100 cr in may17 and requested to extend deadline...lets wait and watch how things move on from here.

    There are unconfirmed reports of lenders agreeing to rescue JIL ( evident from increasing share price of JIL).... this is another reason why JIL case has not reached NCLT.... situation is still evolving on a daily basis... we buyers hope for the best.

    http://denofwealth.blogspot.com/2017...e-off.html?m=1

    Hahahaha. A blog post you have made is an unconfirmed report ? Hahahaha .

    The quality of the post is evident from the fact that someone is guaranteeing that JP share price will go up 5 times in 2-3 years.

    One poster called dineshsays was giving similar guarantees about investment in JP Wishtown a few years ago. Hilarious.

    If you think JP customers who are unsecured operational creditors and the lowest in the bankruptcy heirarchy are in the same position as a lender who has explicitly taken over an asset in return for the discharge of a senior secured debt, then God help you.

    The history of our respective posts provides enough evidence of whether either of us knows what we are talking about. I am not going to waste my travel me and have a technical discussion with people who are not just ignorant about technical nuances but cannot even understand the language.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    Hahahaha. A blog post you have made is an unconfirmed report ? Hahahaha .

    The quality of the post is evident from the fact that someone is guaranteeing that JP share price will go up 5 times in 2-3 years.

    One poster called dineshsays was giving similar guarantees about investment in JP Wishtown a few years ago. Hilarious.

    If you think JP customers who are unsecured operational creditors and the lowest in the bankruptcy heirarchy are in the same position as a lender who has explicitly taken over an asset in return for the discharge of a senior secured debt, then God help you.

    The history of our respective posts provides enough evidence of whether either of us knows what we are talking about. I am not going to waste my travel me and have a technical discussion with people who are not just ignorant about technical nuances but cannot even understand the language.


    Ya i m making blog posts and i am buying all shares of JAL and JIL to increase the share price .... just to get my apartment...
    CommentQuote
  • @ADMIN, is there a way to put members on ignore using Tapatalk ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes @ADMIN please tell if anyway to ignore a member?
    I don't wanna listen any God of Knowledge... I m perfectly fine being ignorant
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    @ADMIN, is there a way to put members on ignore using Tapatalk ?


    Yes....go to app store and uninstall tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raabta


    Yes....go to app store and uninstall tapatalk

    If Manoja ji has really appointed an admin of your quality, I certainly will.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    @ADMIN, is there a way to put members on ignore using Tapatalk ?


    Not aware, let me find out .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aONEinvestor
    Yes @ADMIN please tell if anyway to ignore a member?
    I don't wanna listen any God of Knowledge... I m perfectly fine being ignorant


    How do I ignore another member?

    If there are particular members that are bothering you and you do not wish to see their posts or receive Private Messages from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'.

    In the top right of the forum, click your Username. A dropdown menu will appear and from here you need to select 'User Settings'. On the page that appears, click 'Account' and scroll to the bottom. In the text area next to 'Ignore List', enter the Usernames of users that you want to Ignore.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy

    A personal feud can be defined as an ongoing, largely personal rather than issue-driven, reciprocal hostility between two members, or among three or more members in groups, whatever you wish to identify, wherein the primary focus is a flame war intended to undermine forum member reputations, and not to advance arguments on policy, philosophy, politics or other primary interests of our forum.

    Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.


    Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.


    Excessive Complaining
    Excessive complaining and/or whining disrupts the mission of IREF and interferes with the ability of other members and visitors to enjoy their visit to the forum, and is therefore NOT permitted.


    Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote