What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashishew
    Maybe they were let go due to non-performance....afterall they dint do this company any flavors.

    Hahahaha. You have no idea what you are talking about.

    These were not executive directors getting a salary from the company. These were members of the Board of Directors who were elected by the shareholders and to whom the CEO reports.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Vbb1282 years ago
      Well clearly you believe no one else knows anything except you, but has it dawned on you that the Dirs of a Public company will be held accountable for any lack of governance or non-compliance with laws during the period they were Dirs. A subsequent resignation would not absolve their actions if proven inappropriate. SO what is the point of your argument? Also if some existing Board members are resigning, then it is clear that new ones will be appointed as the Board needs a min quorum - I am you are aware of this !! Which is a great thing as new independent Dirs will ensure better governance over the Company’s strategy and operations. This improves the long term viability of the company and does not make it worse as you seem to suggest... !!!
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    Hahahaha. You have no idea what you are talking about.

    These were not executive directors getting a salary from the company. These were members of the Board of Directors who were elected by the shareholders and to whom the CEO reports.


    2 were wholetime directors. What are you insinuating? And these 2 became independent directors now.
    So in reality, 2 independent directors were let go. Nothing more.

    Here is the declaration: http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/reports/jaypee-infra-changedirectorate-7749401.html

    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • IMeagleye2 years ago
      Rekha Dixit has now executive director in her own realty company so resigned from Jil from whole time director. She continues to be non executive director.
  • Originally Posted by raabta


    2 were wholetime directors. What are you insinuating? And these 2 became independent directors now.
    So in reality, 2 independent directors were let go. Nothing more.

    Here is the declaration: http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/reports/jaypee-infra-changedirectorate-7749401.html


    At least read what you post before commenting. The link you have posted clearly states that those two will only continue as NON INDEPENDENT directors.

    Members of the board of directors, especially independent ones, cannot be let go. They can only be removed by a resolution of shareholders, but it is pointless to point that out to someone who just wants to troll and provoke.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments


  • Facts : Cheque issued n being delivered to each n every FD holders...cheaue clearance time depends on depositing it. By Next week all will be cleared n paid.
    CommentQuote
  • All three were taken off because of remuneration issues. This was requested by the banks as one of the cost cutting measures.

    All three are relatives of the Gaur family and had no issues with that. However nothing much has changed from a decision making standpoint

    The Kalypso residents are meeting Rakesh Sharma in 2-3 days. He is Manoj Gaur and siblings uncle.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    At least read what you post before commenting. The link you have posted clearly states that those two will only continue as NON INDEPENDENT directors.

    Members of the board of directors, especially independent ones, cannot be let go. They can only be removed by a resolution of shareholders, but it is pointless to point that out to someone who just wants to troll and provoke.


    Cant you even read? They were not fired, they resigned.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    Hahahaha. You have no idea what you are talking about.

    These were not executive directors getting a salary from the company. These were members of the Board of Directors who were elected by the shareholders and to whom the CEO reports.


    Sameer Gaur appointed by Shareholders???
    Ohh yes yes... Legally they are... But do u believe so??? Plz apply some commen sense.


    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    At least read what you post before commenting. The link you have posted clearly states that those two will only continue as NON INDEPENDENT directors.

    Members of the board of directors, especially independent ones, cannot be let go. They can only be removed by a resolution of shareholders, but it is pointless to point that out to someone who just wants to troll and provoke.


    I guess JP board is not keeping you in loop. How are they able to function without such a knowledgeable guy!

    Hahahaha
    CommentQuote

  • Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raabta


    Cant you even read? They were not fired, they resigned.

    Dude, I never used the word fired. You were the one who said they were let go, and I pointed out that they can't be let go .

    @MANOJa ji, I generally have a high tolerance for trolls and shills, but this guy is blatantly falsifying what I have said in order to provoke me. Request you to go through the last 2-3 posts in this exchange and draw your own conclusions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IMeagleye


    Sameer Gaur appointed by Shareholders???
    Ohh yes yes... Legally they are... But do u believe so??? Plz apply some commen sense.



    It is a statement of fact that Mr Sameer Gaur was appointed through a resolution of shareholders. You may chose to believe otherwise if you wish to.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tindin
    All three were taken off because of remuneration issues. This was requested by the banks as one of the cost cutting measures.

    All three are relatives of the Gaur family and had no issues with that. However nothing much has changed from a decision making standpoint

    The Kalypso residents are meeting Rakesh Sharma in 2-3 days. He is Manoj Gaur and siblings uncle.

    Two independent directors have also resigned in the last week.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    Dude, I never used the word fired. You were the one who said they were let go, and I pointed out that they can't be let go .

    @MANOJa ji, I generally have a high tolerance for trolls and shills, but this guy is blatantly falsifying what I have said in order to provoke me. Request you to go through the last 2-3 posts in this exchange and draw your own conclusions.


    I am watching all . Would take action at an appropriate time .

    Would request everybody not to indulge in Personal attacks, insulting/provoking posts or make rude/ name calling/ abusive/ unnecessarily inflammatory Posts . Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times .
    CommentQuote
  • Let go, fired what is the difference? One word is offensive, the other is polite. But they mean the same thing!!

    Excessive Whining and complaining is against the policies of IREF
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raabta
    Let go, fired what is the difference? One word is offensive, the other is polite. But they mean the same thing!!

    Excessive Whining and complaining is against the policies of IREF


    Let Admin/Moderators decide what is excessive or not .

    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • raabta2 years ago
      I bow to your holiness and awesomeness.

      I am very aware that i just a tiny member which is ruled with iron fist by the almight mods.

      I am so scared right now that I would agree to anything which Mr/DR Almighty Truenity says.