Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by regent0108 View Post
    dineshsays; i still feel that fit out may take 2-3 months even after paying final amount.. What do u say?
    I believe when Jaypee is involved one should not set time frames as no matter how conservative you get Jaypee always find a way to make our estimates look like wet dreams. Hopefully this gives them liquidity to get things in motion and restore pace to preNGT ban days.

Comment

I spoke to the architect in charge of final handover, a Mr Vashisht and his team who was with us for an hour as we saw the flat. Said we will take 30-40 days after you make final payments. Really energetic team which is very very un-jaypee like.

We will make all fitouts, any unpainted or unplastered area, will ensure the whole lift lobby is polished etc etc

Hinted he could even do it faster but things tend to go wrong if rushed.

I don't intend to rush anyone from Jaypee, not in their DNA

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        I spoke to the architect in charge of final handover, a Mr Vashisht and his team who was with us for an hour as we saw the flat. Said we will take 30-40 days after you make final payments. Really energetic team which is very very un-jaypee like.

We will make all fitouts, any unpainted or unplastered area, will ensure the whole lift lobby is polished etc etc

Hinted he could even do it faster but things tend to go wrong if rushed.

I don't intend to rush anyone from Jaypee, not in their DNA
        Congratulations Dinesh Bhai! This was long due. Now we shall have eyes and ears in WT

Comment

Thank you. Oh this same guy is responsible for Imperial. He said two flats have been delivered in Imperial as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
            dineshsays; bhai

Many congratulations. I can completely understand how long the wait has been and how frustrating it would've been at times to continue to keep faith. I am facing a similar situation with my unit in OC but continue to keep my faith going instead of cashing out a ridiculous price.

Also, I hope to be invited to your apartment once you move in for a drink and to enjoy the beautiful views.

Rgds,
            I hope getting OC of so many flats will bring joys and happiness to OC (Orchard) buyer. Jaypee can resume the stalled construction.

Comment

Congratulations dineshsays; ji....good news at last before end of this year.
              Last edited December 14 2015, 09:56 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Guys I have only yesterday recieved the final demand notice and a follow up call asking to pay.

It is a little less than the demand I got at offer for fitout meaning they have built in the early payment discount.

Date to pay is 20th January. While I have asked for a detailed calculation I knew this amount was coming.

I intend to pay this ASAP as I have checked the flat and know who is responsible for final handover.

Further as NGT isn't fully resolved I intend not to wait at all and take this window to take possession. In India possession is king and I don't want to be caught in situation that they close off registry all over again

This is just FYI to the people who may have had news on OC coming thru for your flat. You may be getting or have already gotten your final payment notice. Albeit with no details

Comment

An update to the above post - I just recieved the formal offer of possession with all details

Comment

Dinesh.. What do you mean by all details... Pls. Elaborate

Comment

Bro I am on mobile so difficult to analyse. If u see my post above, I recieved just a one liner with amount due. In the morning today, I got a formal letter with all details of due amounts etc.

Just trying to make that point

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X