What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Very positive now...everything is under control...construction started..JPA cleared as standard account..JPI will soon...negative set minded people can't think positive and it's their habit ...Jaypee is only company which is trying their best to come out from mess..i have checked with my relative who is with jaypee from last 15 years and jaypee will comply timeline..wishtown is best society..look at jaypee green greater noida now...
    CommentQuote
  • Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • MANOJa10 months ago
      It had more meaning to it . If u have a question for me, PM me instead of breaking the flow of discussions here .
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    Very positive now...everything is under control...construction started..JPA cleared as standard account..JPI will soon...negative set minded people can't think positive and it's their habit ...Jaypee is only company which is trying their best to come out from mess..i have checked with my relative who is with jaypee from last 15 years and jaypee will comply timeline..wishtown is best society..look at jaypee green greater noida now...

Lots of emails for JP plots now also started flooding my inbox... Seems positivity spreading to JP property.

If construction sustain and further picks up then surely JP property owners gonna have good times. Immediately ppl eyeing the JIL debt resolution n when it happens lots of fence sitters will jump in न grab the plots n flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Humse pehle achi khabar in brokers ko lag jati hai..and they starts their buisness..i m sure next three belongs to jaypee wishtown in Noida...just ignore negative minded people ..even no need to reply on their post...
    CommentQuote
  • Why have three directors of JP Infratech resigned in the last week ? Is it because they don't want to face the ignominy of being kicked out by the Resolution Professional ? And why are JP stocks getting dumped again ? Have the pumpers made their money and are exiting now ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • IMeagleye10 months ago
      Soooo many wild speculations
  • Why not to wait for some more time before guessing and just spreading lies...everything will come out ...share anything on fact and not just on emotion..do you think Jaypee will loose his company infratech for just 10k debit and it will loose Yamuna expressway till right for 36 years..nobody will believe...it I matter of time..if bank can accept land spv for JPA then no reason for denying same in infratech case..so just matter of time...

spreading lie will not help anyone and we all know the situation of all builders here in noida except 1 or 2...even if jaypee is able to follow the timeline shared now it will n win win for all...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    Why not to wait for some more time before guessing and just spreading lies...everything will come out ...share anything on fact and not just on emotion..do you think Jaypee will loose his company infratech for just 10k debit and it will loose Yamuna expressway till right for 36 years..nobody will believe...it I matter of time..if bank can accept land spv for JPA then no reason for denying same in infratech case..so just matter of time...

spreading lie will not help anyone and we all know the situation of all builders here in noida except 1 or 2...even if jaypee is able to follow the timeline shared now it will n win win for all...

What is a lie ? Haven't three directors of JP Infratech resigned in the last few days ? I think two or three more, including Mr Sameer Gaur, had resigned earlier.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    Why have three directors of JP Infratech resigned in the last week ? Is it because they don't want to face the ignominy of being kicked out by the Resolution Professional ? And why are JP stocks getting dumped again ? Have the pumpers made their money and are exiting now ?

It's like making wild speculation n spreading rumor.

Take an example:U behave nicely in this forum either because u will be kicked out or u behave nicely because u r a good person
    I assume u r a good person

Share price down even less than 10% from high after gaining 400% from low and u still see this as dumping.

Either glass is half empty or half full dekhne wale pe hota hai sir.
    CommentQuote
  • Happy time for JP Aman buyers

Jaypee infratech the so called bankrupt company Issuing OC for 6 towers as promised after paying dues and remaining towers also soon going to be handed over.

http://m.hindustantimes.com/noida/noida-jaypee-aman-project-to-get-occupancy-certificate-for-six-towers/story-mqvAnES39CcxfaKmY9L92I.html

As someone nicely said 'This time will pass'
    Surely JP n it's buyer's bad times has passed
    CommentQuote
  • Some recently banned members seem to have returned in new Avatars .

Be aware, i am watching .
    CommentQuote
  • And one can see resumed work in Knights court orchards and Kalypso.
    If anybody wants proof with pictures I can provide.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FTDFTD
    And one can see resumed work in Knights court orchards and Kalypso.
    If anybody wants proof with pictures I can provide.

Please do that in subject threads, pictures speak a 1000 words .
    CommentQuote
  • Work started in Krescent too...next three year belongs to jaypee. Wait and watch the show...
    CommentQuote
  • Some users claim so and so number of labors resuming work on so and so towers. But these users never post any pictures of this.

There was a user who claimed that he regularly visits WT and seen lots of kp plots construction in full swing. When asked for pictures, he never provided any.

There are TONS of rumors flying around in JP threads. Anyone who visits WT should provide pictures of present status of projects to clear confusion.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • raabta10 months ago
      If you are so curious, why dont you take some yourself? Manipulating others to get info out them without doing any legwork?
      Even if someone posts any picture, then you would ask what, where when and etc
      What is the motivation? To please the naysayers? No thanks.
  • I will provide some pics soon when I visit next time...but work started for sure..Speed will picked up in coming month...
    CommentQuote