What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    I will provide some pics soon when I visit next time...but work started for sure..Speed will picked up in coming month...


    Great, as i said, Pictures should put most doubts to rest .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IMeagleye


    It's like making wild speculation n spreading rumor.

    Take an example:U behave nicely in this forum either because u will be kicked out or u behave nicely because u r a good person
    I assume u r a good person

    Share price down even less than 10% from high after gaining 400% from low and u still see this as dumping.

    Either glass is half empty or half full dekhne wale pe hota hai sir.

    Let us not pass moral judgements and stay professional and objective.

    The fact that three directors have resigned in the recent few days is a fact and not a rumour or speculation. Saying that JP Wishtown will get completed at some point, on the other hand, is speculation.

    The ( former) directors of JP probably have more information about the company than anyone posting on this forum.

    Check where JIL IPO and compare it to the price today, keeping in mind that the index doubled.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    Let us not pass moral judgements and stay professional and objective.

    The fact that three directors have resigned in the recent few days is a fact and not a rumour or speculation. Saying that JP Wishtown will get completed at some point, on the other hand, is speculation.

    The ( former) directors of JP probably have more information about the company than anyone posting on this forum.

    Check where JIL IPO and compare it to the price today, keeping in mind that the index doubled.


    The fact is Jaypee consolidated debt has come to around 15000cr compared to all time high consolidated debt of 75000cr. This 15000 crore also include debt of Jaypee infratech which gonna come down substantially further.

    Compared to index rise of 20% Jaypee Group stocks has risen more than 150% this year alone.

    Jaypee giving OC to 6 towers in Jaypee Aman after paying dues n promising to give all remaining 20 towers before this year end is also hard fact.

    Nobody denies the past sins of Jaypee, The point is do they continue to be on downward Hill or on making effort to correct the past mistakes, the answer lies in above facts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IMeagleye


    The fact is Jaypee consolidated debt has come to around 15000cr compared to all time high consolidated debt of 75000cr. This 15000 crore also include debt of Jaypee infratech which gonna come down substantially further.

    Compared to index rise of 20% Jaypee Group stocks has risen more than 150% this year alone.

    Jaypee giving OC to 6 towers in Jaypee Aman after paying dues n promising to give all remaining 20 towers before this year end is also hard fact.

    Nobody denies the past sins of Jaypee, The point is do they continue to be on downward Hill or on making effort to correct the past mistakes, the answer lies in above facts.

    The real hard fact is that JP promised all of these towers many years back and has repeatedly failed to deliver on that promise.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Bharatiya1 years ago
      Even after 5 years delay, JP is promising to deliver only 6 towers out of 25 in Aman Project. No idea when it will deliver the rest of 19 towers. Aman would have been stuck forever if it wasn't for Noida authority who invented this new concept of partial OCs where OC can be given to few towers instead of whole project. Anyway, its still good for some Aman buyers who may get possession of their flats after 5 years delay. Better late than never.
  • Originally Posted by raabta


    There is no asset to be paid for. Banks are supposed to do due diligence before proving a loan.
    Sure - Banks can drag these people to court, but in court - considering they are 2k + members, would club them in a case that would go on for years and no emi's would be paid until then.
    Ofcourse - this is all a speculation, but seems logical.


    This is a pretty lame argument. What about the creditors' CIBIL scores? Would they risk not being able to get a loan ever again: not for their children's education, nor for anything else? That is a pretty high price to pay. Also, the bank will file 2000 cases against the 2000 defaulters. Courts see thousands of such cases every month, so 2000 more will not move the needle in any appreciable way. Also, in such cases, banks usually resort to filing even Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments cases (cheque bouncing) in instances where they have collateral cheques deposited, which is often. A Section 138 case is an entirely different ball game. It is a quasi-criminal section that moves fast-track and has provisions for jail and more. It puts the liberty of the defaulter at risk. Technically, the defaulter is considered to be "on bail" right from the day of the first hearing.

    Trust me when I say these things, because I have personally helped a relative wade through these dirty waters. Maybe, the fact that I am 2/3rd a lawyer by education (the legal mess that I was negotiating prompted me to start studying law formally ten years after I did my B Tech; I am now in my final year of LLB) should lend some more weight to my word.

    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • raabta7 months ago
      Whose argument stands true now?
  • Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy

    A personal feud can be defined as an ongoing, largely personal rather than issue-driven, reciprocal hostility between two members, or among three or more members in groups, whatever you wish to identify, wherein the primary focus is a flame war intended to undermine forum member reputations, and not to advance arguments on policy, philosophy, politics or other primary interests of our forum.

    Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.

    Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

    Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.


    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    Let us not pass moral judgements and stay professional and objective.

    The fact that three directors have resigned in the recent few days is a fact and not a rumour or speculation. Saying that JP Wishtown will get completed at some point, on the other hand, is speculation.

    The ( former) directors of JP probably have more information about the company than anyone posting on this forum.

    Check where JIL IPO and compare it to the price today, keeping in mind that the index doubled.


    RBI counsel on IBC in Essar Steel case

    “The objective (to initiate Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code procedure) was aimed to recover maximum volume of outstanding in minimum amount of time. The procedure adopted to initiate IBC against the top 12 accounts was based on scientific and structured method. IBC is not for winding up a company but to help it avoid winding up with appointment of resolution professionals,” said Khambhatta.

    Let's hope n pray that more competent professionals are appointed in the board to take company higher in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee has paid off the fixed deposit holders. I know this personally as my clients had FD of JAL worth 20 lakhs each. All paid regardless of the amount.
    While investors wait to get money out of fixed deposits of Unitech, Ansal, and many other companies, atleast jaypee honoured their commitment.
    All others have gone to NCLT and are just not paying up
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nitinitin1 years ago
      Me to also heard of being paid ~25 lakh delayed but paid.
  • Originally Posted by firstimebuy
    Jaypee has paid off the fixed deposit holders. I know this personally as my clients had FD of JAL worth 20 lakhs each. All paid regardless of the amount.
    While investors wait to get money out of fixed deposits of Unitech, Ansal, and many other companies, atleast jaypee honoured their commitment.
    All others have gone to NCLT and are just not paying up

    When did his cheque clear ? See comments section at

    https://www.change.org/p/can-narendra-modi-s-pro-business-government-save-the-ordinary-retail-investors-who-have-put-their-life-savings-into-jai-prakash-associates-company-fixed-deposits/c?source_location=petition_show
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • IMeagleye1 years ago
      U go n see comment... Ppl started receiveing cheques
  • I have to admit I was wrong in saying that three JIL directors had resigned in the last few days. Please accept my apologies for sharing inaccurate information.

    A fourth one had also resigned on July 11.

    Anyone with some intelligence can figure out where this is going.
    CommentQuote
  • Maybe they were let go due to non-performance....afterall they dint do this company any flavors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishew
    Maybe they were let go due to non-performance....afterall they dint do this company any flavors.

    Hahahaha. You have no idea what you are talking about.

    These were not executive directors getting a salary from the company. These were members of the Board of Directors who were elected by the shareholders and to whom the CEO reports.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Vbb1281 years ago
      Well clearly you believe no one else knows anything except you, but has it dawned on you that the Dirs of a Public company will be held accountable for any lack of governance or non-compliance with laws during the period they were Dirs. A subsequent resignation would not absolve their actions if proven inappropriate. SO what is the point of your argument? Also if some existing Board members are resigning, then it is clear that new ones will be appointed as the Board needs a min quorum - I am you are aware of this !! Which is a great thing as new independent Dirs will ensure better governance over the Company’s strategy and operations. This improves the long term viability of the company and does not make it worse as you seem to suggest... !!!
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    Hahahaha. You have no idea what you are talking about.

    These were not executive directors getting a salary from the company. These were members of the Board of Directors who were elected by the shareholders and to whom the CEO reports.


    2 were wholetime directors. What are you insinuating? And these 2 became independent directors now.
    So in reality, 2 independent directors were let go. Nothing more.

    Here is the declaration: http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/reports/jaypee-infra-changedirectorate-7749401.html

    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • IMeagleye1 years ago
      Rekha Dixit has now executive director in her own realty company so resigned from Jil from whole time director. She continues to be non executive director.
  • Originally Posted by raabta


    2 were wholetime directors. What are you insinuating? And these 2 became independent directors now.
    So in reality, 2 independent directors were let go. Nothing more.

    Here is the declaration: http://www.moneycontrol.com/stocks/reports/jaypee-infra-changedirectorate-7749401.html


    At least read what you post before commenting. The link you have posted clearly states that those two will only continue as NON INDEPENDENT directors.

    Members of the board of directors, especially independent ones, cannot be let go. They can only be removed by a resolution of shareholders, but it is pointless to point that out to someone who just wants to troll and provoke.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments


  • Facts : Cheque issued n being delivered to each n every FD holders...cheaue clearance time depends on depositing it. By Next week all will be cleared n paid.
    CommentQuote