What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Tindin
    Who are the two independent directors after Mr Rakesh Sharma can u plz provide the names or link

    Second Jaypee Infratech can terminate any director for a host of reasons mentioned in the contract letter (that letter is public one can google this easily)

    Thirdly as you may well know the business has trimmed down and the board strength needed is not as much as it was once needed.

    The board of Jaypee companies has seen a lot of churn in the past also. I don't know what is being implied here

    Arun Balakrishnan and Anand Bordia
    CommentQuote
  • Recent pics of Swimming pool being constructed at Jaypee Klassic Project..
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
  • Big News!!!!!!


    1,000 home buyers of Jaypee project to soon get possession

    Vandana Keelor | TNN |


    Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Amit Mohan Prasad said on Thursday that relief is in store 1000 home buyers with residences in three of Jaypee group's housing projects. Prasad said that the Authority has completed the inspections of nine towers across the three projects and would be issuing the completion certificates by Monday, July 17, 2017.

    Speaking to TOI, Prasad said that the three projects include Jaypee Aman, Jaypee Cosmos and Jaypee Klassic, all of which are located in the Jaypee Wish Town project. About 27,000 buyers are agitating against the developer for the delay in giving possession of their promised flats.

    "While five towers will be cleared in Jaypee Aman, two towers each will be given the completion in Cosmos and Klassic projects," the CEO said. "Our teams have completed the inspections of the nine towers. We should be issuing the completions by Monday after which home buyers will be able to get the registries done.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IMeagleye


    1,000 home buyers of Jaypee project to soon get possession Vandana Keelor | TNN |


    Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Amit Mohan Prasad said on Thursday that relief is in store 1000 home buyers with residences in three of Jaypee group's housing projects. Prasad said that the Authority has completed the inspections of nine towers across the three projects and would be issuing the completion certificates by Monday, July 17, 2017.

    Speaking to TOI, Prasad said that the three projects include Jaypee Aman, Jaypee Cosmos and Jaypee Klassic, all of which are located in the Jaypee Wish Town project. About 27,000 buyers are agitating against the developer for the delay in giving possession of their promised flats.

    "While five towers will be cleared in Jaypee Aman, two towers each will be given the completion in Cosmos and Klassic projects," the CEO said. "Our teams have completed the inspections of the nine towers. We should be issuing the completions by Monday after which home buyers will be able to get the registries done.



    Happy times and news continue to pour in for Jaypee Buyers. Wish God continue to bless us & Jaypee and save from evil eyes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivmits
    Recent pics of Swimming pool being constructed at Jaypee Klassic Project..

    Good for the wife and kid to come and provide moral support to the only laborer employed for the job.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • ashishew1 years ago
      They must be hell of workers. The pool is complete now and is being tested.
  • Originally Posted by IMeagleye


    Independent ones can't be let go.... They r bandhua mazdoor... Wow!!!!!


    It seems you are clueless about corporate governance. The Board of Directors oversees the company and have the power to fire the CEO. No one can fire the independent directors. If they are leaving , it is probably because they dont want to be associated​ with a company that is probably going to go into bankruptcy court soon.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • IMeagleye1 years ago
      See the no of times use of word 'probably' in ur comment and then decide who is clueless .
  • Great news for jaypee buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivmits
    Recent pics of Swimming pool being constructed at Jaypee Klassic Project..


    These are quite old. Its almost complete
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vivmits1 years ago
      They were taken during end Of May....
  • Originally Posted by Truenity


    It seems you are clueless about corporate governance. The Board of Directors oversees the company and have the power to fire the CEO. No one can fire the independent directors. If they are leaving , it is probably because they dont want to be associated​ with a company that is probably going to go into bankruptcy court soon.


    LET GO doesn't mean fire. let go means if u allow someone to resign or Relinquish. Anyone can resign anytime its their fundamental right. when times r not good even family members leave then its naive to assume some directors won't do that.

    Let me improve ur knowledge... Any board
    member can be removed(u call it fire) , be it dependent or independent after following due Procedure under Companies Act. So they can be removed if they don't resign if other board members want.
    CommentQuote
  • I am sure this has been shared earlier....this is the picture from june. The pool is almost complete.


    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The klassic towers which would get OC on monday are C1 and C2.
    CommentQuote
  • current board of directors are making way for the Insolvency Professional to run the show for next 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Meeting with JP professionals - Ajeet Singh etc on saturday -8 July

    I reached late. There were around 100 people for meeting.
    The meeting was for Aman buyers as opposed to what has been conveyed on this forum

    The buyers expressed their disappointment. JP management gave generic replies.
    Mr Ajeet clarified that 5 aman towers would get OC soon
    Buyers demanded to be involved in proceedings. It was agreed that 11 Aman representatives would be kept in loop regarding OC and progress of Aman.
    There were some heated exchanges from buyers who very clearly expressed that they are not accepting the 2020 goal for Aman delivery.

    Media arrived - Some anxious moments as JP management was opposed to the idea. The did not allow media to enter the meetings.
    Some plain clothed bouncers suddenly emerged.

    The heated discussion continued for some more minutes. After which the buyers decided they had enough.
    Meeting adjourned.
    The buyers were speaking to media when i left.

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    current board of directors are making way for the Insolvency Professional to run the show for next 6 months.


    As usual, I was the only one stating the only reasonable conclusion that could be arrived at from the known facts while a bunch of people with questionable motives and agendas were spreading misinformation that JP Infra will be spared from bankruptcy proceedings.

    I wonder if any of them will apologies for misleading people and accusing me of lying. More likely , they will reappear in new avatars and start trolling that JIL going into bankruptcy is the best thing that could have happened to Wishtown.
    CommentQuote
  • Earlier , JP group was famous only in Noida. Now, it is making headlines in Chandigarh as well:

    http://m.hindustantimes.com/punjab/chandigarh-stinks-as-jaypee-plant-refuses-to-accept-garbage/story-JmkDwCono2qVxBJ9F8Ld0L.html

    CommentQuote