What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    Earlier , JP group was famous only in Noida. Now, it is making headlines in Chandigarh as well:

    http://m.hindustantimes.com/punjab/chandigarh-stinks-as-jaypee-plant-refuses-to-accept-garbage/story-JmkDwCono2qVxBJ9F8Ld0L.html



    I continue to talk abt our homes n u continue to talk garbage.

    http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida/1000-jaypee-buyers-to-get-houses-soon/articleshow/59586012.cms

    Plz provide ur expert comment abt this also.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • raabta10 months ago
      talking garbage..hahahaha
  • Originally Posted by Truenity


    As usual, I was the only one stating the only reasonable conclusion that could be arrived at from the known facts while a bunch of people with questionable motives and agendas were spreading misinformation that JP Infra will be spared from bankruptcy proceedings.

    I wonder if any of them will apologies for misleading people and accusing me of lying. More likely , they will reappear in new avatars and start trolling that JIL going into bankruptcy is the best thing that could have happened to Wishtown.



    Don't misled

    U alws talked abt imminent bankruptcy and liquidation of JP infra.

    RBI and Banks Proceeding under IBC is meant to save company from bankruptcy and liquidation.



    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • raabta10 months ago
      You are right....bankruptcy or liquidation comes if IRP fails to find any resolution
  • Originally Posted by IMeagleye



    Don't misled

    U alws talked abt imminent bankruptcy and liquidation of JP infra.

    RBI and Banks Proceeding under IBC is meant to save company from bankruptcy and liquidation.




    Hahahaha

    Hahahaha


    Hahahaha

    That is the funniest thing I have heard today.

    IBC stands for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code. It is meant for Insolvency and Bankruptcy, not protection from bankruptcy.

    Hahahahaha.
    CommentQuote
  • KEY HIGHLIGHTS 1. Corporate Debtors: Two-Stage Process
    To initiate an insolvency process for corporate debtors, the default should be at least INR 100,000 (USD 1495) (which limit may be increased up to INR 10,000,000 (USD 149,500) by the Government). The Code proposes two independent stages:

    Insolvency Resolution Process, during which financial creditors assess whether the debtor's business is viable to continue and the options for its rescue and revival; and

    Liquidation, if the insolvency resolution process fails or financial creditors decide to wind down and distribute the assets of the debtor.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    Hahahaha

    Hahahaha


    Hahahaha

    That is the funniest thing I have heard today.

    IBC stands for Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code. It is meant for Insolvency and Bankruptcy, not protection from bankruptcy.

    Hahahahaha.


    I have taken help from senior most counsel in the country to make u understand about IBC. Hope it simplify a legal point which I understand is not easy to digest. Btw I like ur way of laughing as I believe "to make someone laugh is the best gift u can give to him." plz try doing that u will love it.


    RBI Counsel Mr. Khambhatta on IBC in Essar Steel case:


    "The objective (to initiate Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code procedure) was aimed to recover maximum volume of outstanding in minimum amount of time. The procedure adopted to initiate IBC against the top 12 accounts was based on scientific and structured method. IBC is not for winding up a company but to help it avoid winding up with appointment of resolution professionals, said Khambhatta."
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IMeagleye


    I have taken help from senior most counsel in the country to make u understand about IBC. Hope it simplify a legal point which I understand is not easy to digest. Btw I like ur way of laughing as I believe "to make someone laugh is the best gift u can give to him." plz try doing that u will love it.


    RBI Counsel Mr. Khambhatta on IBC in Essar Steel case:


    "The objective (to initiate Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code procedure) was aimed to recover maximum volume of outstanding in minimum amount of time. The procedure adopted to initiate IBC against the top 12 accounts was based on scientific and structured method. IBC is not for winding up a company but to help it avoid winding up with appointment of resolution professionals, said Khambhatta."

    Hahahahaha

    There is a big difference between winding up and bankruptcy, but there is no point casting pearls before swine.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • IMeagleye10 months ago
      there is no difference in winding up and liquidation. U alws talked of liquidation of Jaypee Infra.
      G8 to see u also not see winding up of Jaypee Infra.
  • I think no one stop him to just post anything without fact. Such people exists in this world who are absolutely negative from mind. So better to wait for correct time and that time will teach him lesson...we should ignore and discuss on real motive of this forum. Please post positive happening in jaypee wishtown progress. We all know if jaypee can start delivering wishtown in their toughest last 2 years then there is no way that it will not improve in their good time. So ignore such negative minded people and stop replying . I can confirm that construction resume in Krescent home and Labour count is increasing day by day. Today I visited whole wish town again and looks like ache din aane wale hain...Be united ..
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee is enough and capable to handle other thing and we should not worry. We all know how they manage to save JPA and I can confirm from my sources that JPI will saved too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    Jaypee is enough and capable to handle other thing and we should not worry. We all know how they manage to save JPA and I can confirm from my sources that JPI will saved too.

    JP management has done an awesome job of saving themselves at the expense of their customers and I have no doubt they will continue to do so.
    CommentQuote
  • Lets wait for some more time..you will see all happy faces from jaypee wishtown...we know that we have faced tough times but good time is also on verge...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

    JP management has done an awesome job of saving themselves at the expense of their customers and I have no doubt they will continue to do so.


    Every person do that... To save oneself its human pshycology.

    But Jaypee mgt has come to know that from here on to save themselves they need to save their customers. Better sense has prevailed so we should feel happy abt it.





    CommentQuote
  • And our future is with company. We will be only saved if jaypee is saved. Now jaypee is able to arrange fund for wishtown work as he has paid all their liability. That's why work I restarted everywhere. What is wrong in this ??
    CommentQuote
  • 1,000 home buyers of Jaypee project to soon get possession Noida Authority CEO said the Authority has completed the inspections of nine towers across the three projects and will be issuing the completion certificates by July 17.Vandana Keelor | TNN | Updated: July 14, 2017, 08:45 IST

    NOIDA: The Noida AuthorityCEO Amit Mohan Prasad on Thursday said that relief is in store for 1,000 homebuyers with residences in three of Jaypee group's housing projects. Prasad said the Authority has completed the inspections of nine towers across the three projects and will be issuing the completion certificates by July 17.

    Speaking to TOI, Prasad said the three projects include Jaypee Aman, Jaypee Cosmos and Jaypee Klassic, all of which are located in Wish Town. About 27,000 buyers are agitating against the developer for the delay in giving possession of their promised flats.

    "While five towers will be cleared in Jaypee Aman, two towers each will be given the completion certificate in Cosmos and Klassic projects," the CEO said, adding, "Our teams have completed the inspections of the nine towers. We should be issuing the completions by Monday after which buyers will be able to get the registries done. Builders will also be able to hand over possession."

    Prasad further said the Authority was also trying to revive another five stuck group housing projects by facilitating meetings between realtors and bankers aiming to get bankers to lend money to realtors.

    Banks stopped lending to developers in Noida as they fear non-repayment of loans due to the financial crisis the builders are facing.

    Prasad hoped that if bankers help builders with their financial crisis, many developers will be able to resume construction and finish housing projects to deliver flats to homebuyers.

    Thousands of homebuyers have been suffering due to delayed delivery of flats as builders have failed to finish projects in time citing a fund crunch amid slowdown in the realty sector.

    "We have received a positive response from the bankers regarding these builders. If all works out, at least 2,000 home buyers from these projects will be able to get possession of their homes, soon," he said.

    Meanwhile, Noida Authority will soon finalise a private agency to monitor the progress of ongoing and delayed projects for ending the builder-buyer impasse.









    http://realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/residential/1000-home-buyers-of-jaypee-project-to-soon-get-possession/59587993

    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee infratech has secured debt against the land bank, given the state of real estate they wont be in position to even serve interest against their debt this is a fact.

    jaypee infratech has enough assets to cover their debt but if banks put it on fire sale they will end up getting only a fraction of their outstanding back and inturn create another mess inform of defaults by customers having home loans... in short its impractical for banks to take the company to liquadation... i guess promoters of JIL know it very well and being shrewd businessmen they know for sure banks will not put up JIL on fire sale.

    Banks have given business loans, what options do they have to maximize their outstandings ?
    Set up effective cost control & revenue leak measures, already started with directors resigning making way for bank appointed team to run the company for next 6 months
    --- Next we should see one or more of the below steps being taken by new team.
    1. Move the land bank and some part of debt to another subsidiary of jaypee which banks can acquire / sell the land. I guess jaypee would not want to pay interest on this part of debt going forward but banks would want their interest to be served at any cost...

    2. Keep only sustainable part of debt with jaypee infratech

    3. Acquire 51% stake in jaypee infratech by converting debt to equity and take over management control

    4. Sell small land parcels 10-300 acres to prospective buyers, in order to generate working capital for initiation of stalled projects in wishtown...
    wishtown projects like orchards, krescent, kube have a lot of customer receivables against customer linked plan
    There is still 10-15% inventories in structure complete projects like kasa, KBA, KPA etc..
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • raabta10 months ago
      U seem to have the ability to see the future....

      How did a learned man like u ended up buying in jp?

      Dint u see it coming when your own money was on line?
  • Originally Posted by bhuwan
    Jaypee infratech has secured debt against the land bank, given the state of real estate they wont be in position to even serve interest against their debt this is a fact.

    jaypee infratech has enough assets to cover their debt but if banks put it on fire sale they will end up getting only a fraction of their outstanding back and inturn create another mess inform of defaults by customers having home loans... in short its impractical for banks to take the company to liquadation... i guess promoters of JIL know it very well and being shrewd businessmen they know for sure banks will not put up JIL on fire sale.

    Banks have given business loans, what options do they have to maximize their outstandings ?
    Set up effective cost control & revenue leak measures, already started with directors resigning making way for bank appointed team to run the company for next 6 months
    --- Next we should see one or more of the below steps being taken by new team.
    1. Move the land bank and some part of debt to another subsidiary of jaypee which banks can acquire / sell the land. I guess jaypee would not want to pay interest on this part of debt going forward but banks would want their interest to be served at any cost...

    2. Keep only sustainable part of debt with jaypee infratech

    3. Acquire 51% stake in jaypee infratech by converting debt to equity and take over management control

    4. Sell small land parcels 10-300 acres to prospective buyers, in order to generate working capital for initiation of stalled projects in wishtown...
    wishtown projects like orchards, krescent, kube have a lot of customer receivables against customer linked plan
    There is still 10-15% inventories in structure complete projects like kasa, KBA, KPA etc..


    A week back u were advising someone to buy klassic...

    People who listen to you must be very rich.
    CommentQuote