Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by N2Noida View Post
    dineshsays; - In step 3 of your experience u talk about Asking for OC ,but despite me asking a few times JP is not sending ,instead they ask to come to office to see it .

Looks something fishy ,have they send you a copy or have you seen it in person .

Tx
    Please visit CC and ask - they told me they will show the same if asked physically.

Comment

Originally posted by rareal View Post
      Has Jaypee started giving possession for the projects they received OC recently?
      Yes

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        Guys - sharing my experience on possession and registration (which is still going on and will be done shortly)

- Step 1 - Jaypee issues final possession letter

- Step 2 - You make checks and solve any descrepencies. Since they added SAP since a few years I haven't seen many errors. Most probably you will get delay penalty which will be offset by Super Area increase.

- Step 3 - please ask for copy of OC and working of SA increase on email (this is important should you want to go to consumer court)

- Step 4 - please clear your account with JP. Please add 500 to 1000 Rs more (sometimes some interest is piled up and JP needs to close the account. Or just before paying cheque take latest balance from CC. The cheque is to be paid in the same area now (earlier it was a different room)

- Step 5 - along with copy of reciept, issue a handwritten note to JP to start final completion of flat. Give this to your CC rep. They will scan this and send this to finishing team. Ask CC to CC you on the email

- Step 6 - 100% take coordinates of the guy tasked with finishing your flat. Please meet him and befriend him and in your own way ensure finishing work is done to perfection. Engage an architect to help you find flaws. Communicate same in written to your new 'friend'. Be on top of this - try and do this ASAP before finishing guys get too busy

- Step 7 - meet Mr Inder Kumar at B2 block. He will explain the registry process

- Step 8 - visit an empanelled lawyer or hire one yourself or do it all yourself. Negotiate a bit - suggest not too much but that is your call. The only benefit of empanelled lawyer is that they know the process / exact draft of sub lease deed for JP units etc. But it's not rocket science either ways

Step 9 - he will ask for soft copy of OOP and will send you stamp paper costs. There are two or three other costs - registry fees, court fees, lawyer fees (as above), electric meter etc http://www.thelogicalbuyer.com/stamp...ents-in-noida/ - I checked here and it matched. Other costs are about 40-50k. So total expense - 5% of flat cost or circle rate - higher of 2 plus about 40-50k (paid in cash on day of registry)

(I have completed till Step 9)

Step 10 - provide a list of docs to lawyer along with the cheque for stamp paper. Don't give cash. It will be to some stockholding corporation of India (lawyer will give exact details)

Step 11 - lawyer will verify stamp papers in your and co-allottee (if any) names and unit numbers. PLEASE verify very carefully and ask him to buy.

Step 12 - Step 11 will take a week. Now once Stamp Papers are procured and docs ready - go back to JP - to Mr Inder Kumar at B2 - fix up a registry date with him. His official line is one month from now but you can request if he can prepone a little. Note flat has to be ready before registry

Step 13 - Keep engaging with finishing guy, engage with own interior designer or how you want to go about and start designing your add ons on top of what JP gives

Step 14 - registry date - keep FULL day with you, carry all ORIGINALS. Keep half day at JP and half day at Authority

Step 15 - Collect your registry papers and keys of your flat. I will make a checklist for this later.

Let me know if anything is unclear
        Folks an update here - steps 6 and 13 have def helped. I visited the flat for the first time. I cannot express my delight as I saw 12-14 people in my flat completing my finishing with a dedicated supervisor. Chap said Sir we will complete in 10 more days and knew what he had to do and in what order.

I have never seen so many people ever in a JP site so was pleasantly surprised.

I had to go out of station so couldn't pay the lawyer for stamp papers which I will do tomorrow

Will keep you all updatedClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1454213403683.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	2270239Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1454213414095.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	2270240

Comment

dineshsays; ji

Your flat is on high floor if i am not mistaken ...20+ kinds

This picture is of lower floor ( second pic ).
          Last edited January 31 2016, 06:37 PM. Reason: Mentioned user

Comment

Originally posted by JD2012 View Post
            dineshsays; ji

Your flat is on high floor if i am not mistaken ...20+ kinds

This picture is of lower floor ( second pic ).
            Good observation - family has two in same tower.

Comment

Originally posted by nupur1
              JD2012 ji,

The green patch that makes you say that is probably a sit-out deck/garden on a higher floor. I once lived in a building that had it. It can be a bit high-maintenance and can sometimes get crowded, but its a great experience.

Congratulations on getting delivery on your home, Dinesh ji. I hope you don't mind my curiosity, but I was wondering if the small room on the right was a powder room or a storage space.
              Nupur Ji thanks - this is a lower floor flat which belongs to family.

Room you talk of is what Jaypee is calling a vestibule - a pre-dressing area leads to dressing and on to master bed

I am finalising how I use this

Comment

Folks an update here - steps 6 and 13 have def helped. I visited the flat for the first time. I cannot express my delight as I saw 12-14 people in my flat completing my finishing with a dedicated supervisor. Chap said Sir we will complete in 10 more days and knew what he had to do and in what order.

I had to go out of station so couldn't pay the lawyer for stamp papers which I will do tomorrow

Will keep you all updated[ATTACH]72312[/ATTACH][ATTACH]72313[/ATTACH]
                Funny how no one appears to be working

Comment

Will keep you all updated[ATTACH]72312[/ATTACH][ATTACH]72313[/ATTACH]
                  Now onwards……

Believe it or not but in coming years price spread between WishTown Vs Other Noida projects will change in favor of WishTown, WishTown will lead…
                  Last edited February 1 2016, 05:59 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I fully agree with you specifically golf course zone this is the only place in NOIDA where one should wish to reside.The only question is when shall this fully commissioned .

Comment

The issue is...that with every passing year...wear and tear...other issues will crop up....and more the density...faster the crumble.

Look around Noida...The societies which are 10 year old...and were very well constructed and are low density have signs of Ageing...Not only rates down....but demand low

Maintenance costs MONEY...and DEDICATION....and thats a BIG issue nowadays.

Residents will always oppose increase in maintenance charges

Builders always want to siphon off the money collected to other avenues.

RWAs??....Majority have issues and in case of RWAs of wishtown they can NEVER be independant of Jaypee as Township will always be under Builder

As occupancy increases....Time passes....The Value of a FLAT goes DOWN...and also its DEMAND.

and its exactly the opposite for Land.....thats why Experienced Guys always Talk about Land in LONG RUN....Never a Flat.

Only 2 Types of properties become BETTER WITH TIME.....Land and Shops

There is no shortage of land in Noida...and present supply is enough for next 15 years.....and another 1000 acres ON EXPRESSWAY will be unlocked....

keep all of above in mind....

Enjoy
                      Last edited February 2 2016, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X