Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by asingla View Post
    so in my views, Jaypee is one of the safest investments in NCR rite now ... you will surely get 15-20 % returns ... you might make more with some other builders.. but if you compare something like KBA/KPA/Isles which is selling for price equivalent to projects in shady sectors like 119, 143, 120 etc and most crap builders like amarpali, supertech etc... thats a S T E A L ...... its jaypee don;t pay hefty margins to brokers so no1 hard sells it like the projects for supertech, gulshan, amaeplai and or pata nahin kon kon ... U pick projects from these builders from last 5 years and compare with jaypee and see who has delayed more
    Another thing not going for these shady builders is the way they calculate loading and how much extra you are paying for pure thin air!

Comment

Calling Volunteers to help answer open queries for WT

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Social Clubs and Boomerang

1.When I get possession of my apartment, will the club facilities be open
      2.What all features / facilities are there in the social clubs
      3.Is there any possibility to allow Boomerang memberships for some reduced price to Kalypso (or other Project holders?) May be for club only or Club + 9 Hole or Club + 18 Hole only etc)
      4.How are clubs allocated to different projects

Parking and Intra Wishtown Travel

5.What is the current price / status of second parking of various projects
      6.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
      7.Where will guests park their cars
      8.What is the plan for internal commutation? Do people rely on their vehicles or can expect something from JP

Power, Water and Gas (Utilities)

9.Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
      10.Where will the power backup generators be located within a project (if this is not central) and what measures will be taken to protect the occupants of flats from pollution/noise
      11.What will be the costs per Unit for backup power
      12.Will we have hot water in water taps? Or we have to deploy geyser
      13.Will we get piped gas, will Jaypee provide this? What will be the costs?

Buildings

14.Will there be AC in lobbies
      15.What are the provisions of installing split ACs in projects which do not have an outdoor platform unit slab?

Maintenance

16.What is the per month maintenance rate fixed for my project
      17.What will be the maintenance model i.e. how will it be run, executed and enforced

Possession and Handover

18.When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
      19.How many projects are still to be launched and What is Jaypee’s formal target to complete ALL of Wishtown
      20.For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched

Miscellaneous

21.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
      22.What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road
      I've posted this on Yahoo Groups as well to see if we can get any answers:

All - this is a request to nominate your names to OWN a few of these questions. It will be your Job to get details from Jaypee/elsewhere for these questions

Even 4 volunteers will take the number of questions to 5 each so its not a huge task

Please do come forward and help the community and thereby help yourself

I will take up 5

Comment

Dinesh,

If you could throw some ideas for where to find the answers. I tried to talk to some JP executives they were either clueless or gave different versions.

Comment

Originally posted by deeprupani View Post
          Dinesh,

If you could throw some ideas for where to find the answers. I tried to talk to some JP executives they were either clueless or gave different versions.

Bro - we will come up with some battle plan - don't worry.

I am assuming you are signing up

So we have 2

Come on folks - please help with this

Comment

Sure i am available if it helps..

Comment

I put this in the Kosmos thread then realised not everyone interested in Jaypee would be visiting the Kosmos thread. This is a small update on progress from Jan 11 to June 12

IREF is really a treasure trove - I found this Old picture in one of the threads on Knight Court. This was taken on 16th Jan 2011 by a member and pasted in this forum. I've also attached 3-4 recent ones taken by Mayank Bhai about late June 2012 - so consider the first picture to be about 17 months or so apart. It gives you a great view of the progress that Jaypee has made:

For comparision:

- Then, Kalypso Court 1 was at 8 Floors. Now at 15 Floors (topped out)
              - Then, Kalypso Court 2 was at 7 Floors. Now at 15 Floors (topped out)
              - Then, Kalypso Court 3/4 was at 4 Floors. Now at 19 Floors

The Admin building is completely shielded from view

- Then, Imperial Court 1/2/3 were at 8/5/3 Floors now at 32 Floors each on an average (I think I reversed the order in the pictures)

For IT 3 - the sustained average comes to 1.7 floors a month - zounds!!

Just look at the progress on the Golf Course - what seemed like a neighborhood park now looks like a world class facility

Boy, am I looking forward to how this will be in another 18 months or what, hopefully this time from my own balcony!!
              Attached Files

Comment

Very good comparison and rightly put in.

Clearly progress in last 1-1.5 years has been decent and comparable to others in terms of construction speed.

I still remember, almost 3 years back in 2009, we could hardly see any of the towers above the ground level. With that perspective, I guess Jaypee has come a long way and I am sure slowly and gradually work on ground would help change general perception about Jaypee but they still have some distance to travel

Comment

This progress happened after Buyers united and protested at Jaypee Offices regularly week-on-week. Promoters were drawn into discussions (Sameer Gaur, Sachin Gaur, Gaurav Jain etc) .... They were forced to take action ... I'm worrying about slowing economy, drought situation .... last time global recession happened -- real estate came to stand still.

Comment

Do you guys think the TOI article about NA raising land prices has any bearing on JP prices and on JP progress?

Comment

could anyone tell if the swimming pools will be heated in winter or not??
                      "Jab naash manuj per chata hai pehle vivek mar jaata hai"

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X