What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    yaar waise dinesh bhaiya was just joking ..someone said ki aap toh book likh do jaypee pe .. he responded jokingly .. something which meant... "haan haan taang kheenchlo meri.. "

nothing offensive in that word.. that kind of language is used by even kids these days

Thanks Bro - that was EXACTLY the intent, misinterpreted TOTALLY. In anycase, if this went against the letter of IREF, I accept the mods decision and I will be careful that even in jest we be watchful of what is written.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh, are you posting the pics today or shall I go to sleep now? :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Thanks Bro - that was EXACTLY the intent, misinterpreted TOTALLY. In anycase, if this went against the letter of IREF, I accept the mods decision and I will be careful that even in jest we be watchful of what is written.

What you used is totally a part of urban jargon and non derogatory...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    Did you check penthouses of some nearby projects and tried to compare with this or you weren't interested in penthouses?

I checked the penthouses in orchards. Tower B units were working out to be very expensive. Didn't like the tower A penthouse units. I find orchards a very dense project and the views (esp. From tower A) a bit overhyped. Could be totally wrong on this, but will have to wait for min 3-4 years to know the answer to this one.

I personally like the 3 side open apartment in kube tower 8 and managed to get a unit pretty close to the penthouse floor. There is a terrace garden planned in kube. So that is also a plus point without having to pay the penthouse premium.

And as dinesh pointed out that once you get above 29th floor, you loose the details on the ground and get a sense of aloofness. So if the views are anyway compromised on such high floors, rather enjoy three sided openness and less density.
    CommentQuote
  • one small query to all folks who are regular and active members of these jaypee threads ..
    are you guys in US or something .. or are you big business men ..where do u find the money to buy all these 4bhk , pent house, villa etc stuff which you keep discussing ! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phantomII
    I checked the penthouses in orchards. Tower B units were working out to be very expensive. Didn't like the tower A penthouse units. I find orchards a very dense project and the views (esp. From tower A) a bit overhyped. Could be totally wrong on this, but will have to wait for min 3-4 years to know the answer to this one.

I personally like the 3 side open apartment in kube tower 8 and managed to get a unit pretty close to the penthouse floor. There is a terrace garden planned in kube. So that is also a plus point without having to pay the penthouse premium.

And as dinesh pointed out that once you get above 29th floor, you loose the details on the ground and get a sense of aloofness. So if the views are anyway compromised on such high floors, rather enjoy three sided openness and less density.

Good to know your viewpoint, All the best for Giant living in 3-4 yrs... only a few could afford to own a 4400 sqft apartment in NCR...
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh Bhai,

ab to pics post kar do bahut raat ho gayeee :P
    CommentQuote
    one small query to all folks who are regular and active members of these jaypee threads ..
    are you guys in US or something .. or are you big business men ..where do u find the money to buy all these 4bhk , pent house, villa etc stuff which you keep discussing ! :D

Economy mein sab mast chalta rahe toh.....

just book a flat...pay booking...wait for 3-4 months...sell at higher price and pocket the difference....

jab enough kama lo toh land khareed lo...flats toh bakwaas hote hain... ;)
    CommentQuote
    one small query to all folks who are regular and active members of these jaypee threads ..

Nothing wrong in aspiring higher, these are beyond my reach too...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zangoora
    Economy mein sab mast chalta rahe toh.....

just book a flat...pay booking...wait for 3-4 months...sell at higher price and pocket the difference....

jab enough kama lo toh land khareed lo...flats toh bakwaas hote hain... ;)

sahi keh rahe ho ... one of my friends had bought land for Rs 35 lakhs somewhere in or near gurgaon (dont remember exactly) just couple of years back.. abhi bata raha tha value 1 crore se uppar hai !!
    CommentQuote
  • All - thanks for you patience if you've been waiting up. Have a nice read, hope this is gives reasonable insight into progress at WT.

I appreciate I might have been a little Kalypso heavy because of obvious vested interests but I promise the next update would be from a different tower :)

Two files attached

File 1
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    All - thanks for you patience if you've been waiting up. Have a nice read, hope this is gives reasonable insight into progress at WT.

I appreciate I might have been a little Kalypso heavy because of obvious vested interests but I promise the next update would be from a different tower :)

Two files attached

File 1

dinesh ji if u dont mind my asking .. are you some top shot VP or something .. ? kaafi expensive property liye hue ho aap :D
    CommentQuote
    dinesh ji if u dont mind my asking .. are you some top shot VP or something .. ? kaafi expensive property liye hue ho aap :D

Nope :(
    CommentQuote
    File 2

Dinesh bro,

Your file b is the same as file a.
    CommentQuote
    File 2

Thanks Dinesh.... please upload part 2 again. second attachment was again part 1.... wonderful presentation... u rocks...
    CommentQuote