What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @flatowner2 ...i ve replied to ur pm.
    If u need more help...let me know.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Old promises in new bottles. Check the date of this story. JP had promised all apartments will be delivered by 2018.

http://m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/Jaypee-Infratech-Ltd-promises-5300-flats-in-2-months/articleshow/50554286.cms
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Tindin1 years ago
      Yup quite a few bad promises - however one can see good work happening all around currently - lets see how things unfold. Be positive
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    Old promises in new bottles. Check the date of this story. JP had promised all apartments will be delivered by 2018.

http://m.timesofindia.com/business/india-business/Jaypee-Infratech-Ltd-promises-5300-flats-in-2-months/articleshow/50554286.cms

Posting link of Jan 2016 to misled ppl.

It's not promise anymore.... It's being delivered now... In front of ur eyes but u can't see due to ur prejudices for Jaypee!!!

Everybody in this world know the past problem of all builders in UP but very fews has been getting their acts together to clear mess n very glad to see Jaypee being one of them. But I know one can't satisfy all at one point of time so u being the one who still unsatisfied.

May God give further strength to Jaypee so that even u get satisfied n be our neighbor in near future. खूब मिलेंगे दिल जब मिलेंगे दो यार!!!!

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IMeagleye

Posting link of Jan 2016 to misled ppl.

It's not promise anymore.... It's being delivered now... In front of ur eyes but u can't see due to ur prejudices for Jaypee!!!

Everybody in this world know the past problem of all builders in UP but very fews has been getting their acts together to clear mess n very glad to see Jaypee being one of them. But I know one can't satisfy all at one point of time so u being the one who still unsatisfied.

May God give further strength to Jaypee so that even u get satisfied n be our neighbor in near future. खूब मिलेंगे दिल जब मिलेंगे दो यार!!!!

Dear Mr IMeagleye,

I genuinely wish you good luck in getting your home that you paid for.

However, I am not the one who promised that all homes will be delivered in 2018, back in Jan 2016. So, who is the one who has been misleading people ?

I am not the one taking Jaypee to bankruptcy court. I am just stating the facts. There have been many posters in this forum who have assured people that JP would easily pay off all their debts and there was no chance of bankruptcy. One of the posters had even assured that even under the most CONSERVATIVE scenario, all of Wishtown flat would be delivered by 2017. One other guy had recommended JP stocks as a "superb buy" when the share price of 100. So think again about who is prejudiced and who is misleading people.
    CommentQuote

Dear Mr IMeagleye,

I genuinely wish you good luck in getting your home that you paid for.

Thnx soo much!!!

Past performance is not guarantee of future.... So may be u were right back then but u need to change ur stance now as winds of change at Jaypee is clearly visible but u still remain pessimist on Jaypee. Change it to Atleast cautiously optimistic if not a big bull like me for future performance :)

If ppl were wrong then being a believer... U r equally wrong today being a non - believer of what's happening now... Flats r getting delivered n work is getting paced up day by day.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IMeagleye

Thnx soo much!!!

Past performance is not guarantee of future.... So may be u were right back then but u need to change ur stance now as winds of change at Jaypee is clearly visible but u still remain pessimist on Jaypee. Change it to Atleast cautiously optimistic if not a big bull like me for future performance :)

If ppl were wrong then being a believer... U r equally wrong today being a non - believer of what's happening now... Flats r getting delivered n work is getting paced up day by day.

I don't have any personal financial stake in JP, though I do own property near it, so I hope for your sake that I am wrong, JP delivers a quality product and the whole area comes up well. However, I think with my head , not my heart, and it is difficult for me to see that the current display is more than an eyewash and it is difficult to imagine how Wishtown investors will come out better off after the bankruptcy process.

While my brain can't rationally support your optimistic outlook on the situation, I do genuinely wish you all the best with all my heart.
    CommentQuote

........ it is difficult for me to see that the current display is more than an eyewash and it is difficult to imagine how Wishtown investors will come out better off after the bankruptcy process.

While my brain can't rationally support your optimistic outlook on the situation, I do genuinely wish you all the best with all my heart.

Nearly 1000 family getting their homes yesterday and worth their hard earned money can't be just an eyewash.... Think more rationally.

Invoking of bankruptcy process under IBC is not for liquidation but to appoint more competent professionals on board than the current promoters and make sure that company come out of debt vicious cycle.

In other large stressed accounts Banks ready to take haircut upto the extent of provisions roughly around 40% but promotors want even more than that but Jaypee continue till date even without any haircut and it's consodited debt coming down to 15000cr from 75000cr can't be just an eyewash.

Think when Jaypee Infra debt getting resolved n Jaypee find its feet fully grounded, it can compete with the best in the industry as the companies which recovered after troubled past has generally been seen doing better than rest in the industry.
    CommentQuote
  • Wishtown is a huge project....just because some fraction of the towers are getting delivered doesn't absolve the risk associated with wishtown projects. The enthusiasm shown is disproportionate to the progress made in wishtown and the trouble the JP group is having.

Can we have dampen all the hyper enthusiasm and hyper negativity?

Wishtown is only for people who are willing to take risk at this point of time.
    CommentQuote
  • Risk time is always gone..it was riskier 3 to 5 year backs..now time to achieve..
    CommentQuote
  • Wish town is only place to live in NCR .This is unmatchable property.
    CommentQuote
  • Unmatchable in terms o risk to reward ratio? What makes to you say Wishtown is the only place to live in NCR? If it is more of sarcasm, then sorry, i didn't get that :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    Risk time is always gone..it was riskier 3 to 5 year backs..now time to achieve..

What do you mean by time to achieve? Does it meanall your investments in WT are giving good returns now? If not, till that time comes you can't say it is time to achieve. Nothing wrong in holding the investment with the complete understanding of the inherent risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rareal

What do you mean by time to achieve? Does it meanall your investments in WT are giving good returns now? If not, till that time comes you can't say it is time to achieve. Nothing wrong in holding the investment with the complete understanding of the inherent risk.

Can u detail what do u mean by inherent risk ?
    CommentQuote
  • Two primary risks are: Completion Time, JP financial status with respect to wishtown projects.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote