What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/indl-goods/svs/construction/jaypee-infra-seeks-loan-at-16-17-amid-financial-woes/articleshow/57788251.cms

Does anyone know what the outcome of the forensic audit referenced in the story above was ?

If forensic audit underway then no bank would provide loan. Jaypee infratech has already raised money form bank. So only 2 scenario - Either the forensic audit never asked for by banks and news abt it was purr speculative or given clean chit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IMeagleye

If forensic audit underway then no bank would provide loan. Jaypee infratech has already raised money form bank. So only 2 scenario - Either the forensic audit never asked for by banks and news abt it was purr speculative or given clean chit.

Which bank has given fresh money to a company for which a bankruptcy petition has been filed in the NCLT ?
    CommentQuote

Which bank has given fresh money to a company for which a bankruptcy petition has been filed in the NCLT ?

Jaypee raised money Rs 1800 cr working capital loan n after that construction has started in Wishtown. No supplier or contractors would have agreed without payment of dues.

Forensic audit news was publisbed on 22 March and fund raised on 17 April so means news was speculative and absolutely untrue. There were enough bear cartel operating on Jaypee stock n planting negative news those days to cover their shorts. Despite that news stock continues to rise means there was no credentials to that news at all.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida/jaypee-gets-bank-funds-to-restart-work-at-wish-town-next-week/articleshow/58231238.cms
    CommentQuote
  • Ask the Gaurs.
    CommentQuote
  • Its all too clear that a few JP agents are very active on the forum to distract and deceive. My friend and I spent whole morning on Friday 14th all around Wishtown hearing about the "resumption" of work. Visited Krescent - where some workers were visible but just a handful. My friend's tower far from complete. Some work going on very slowly in one or two of the commercial arcades. Certainly no where near activity levels needed to complete the job by 2020. Whole place will take another minimum 10 years to resemble a regular colony. In most projects, only few towers have been completed. Massive eyewash operation in my opinion. Depressed...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Raojee
    Its all too clear that a few JP agents are very active on the forum to distract and deceive. My friend and I spent whole morning on Friday 14th all around Wishtown hearing about the "resumption" of work. Visited Krescent - where some workers were visible but just a handful. My friend's tower far from complete. Some work going on very slowly in one or two of the commercial arcades. Certainly no where near activity levels needed to complete the job by 2020. Whole place will take another minimum 10 years to resemble a regular colony. In most projects, only few towers have been completed. Massive eyewash operation in my opinion. Depressed...

JP is sticking to the schedule published. Krescent homes would be delivered late. Work on other projects is happening at decent pace.
    Try visiting kosmos/klassic.

In kosmos work is in full flow for tower 52/53.
    In klassic, finishing touches - garden/landscaping for C1/C2 is happening.
    For A1-A6,B4 whitewash, pipelines etc is underway.

FYI : I live in wishtown - Kosmos.

This is not fair by any standards. But it is what it is.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IMeagleye

Jaypee raised money Rs 1800 cr working capital loan n after that construction has started in Wishtown. No supplier or contractors would have agreed without payment of dues.

Forensic audit news was publisbed on 22 March and fund raised on 17 April so means news was speculative and absolutely untrue. There were enough bear cartel operating on Jaypee stock n planting negative news those days to cover their shorts. Despite that news stock continues to rise means there was no credentials to that news at all.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida/jaypee-gets-bank-funds-to-restart-work-at-wish-town-next-week/articleshow/58231238.cms

Is there a bull cartel operating and planting positive news to cover their longs these days ?

What is the name of the bank that has increased its exposure to JP after it became a NPA and taken a 25% provision the day it gave the loan ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishew

JP is sticking to the schedule published. Krescent homes would be delivered late. Work on other projects is happening at decent pace.
    Try visiting kosmos/klassic.

In kosmos work is in full flow for tower 52/53.
    In klassic, finishing touches - garden/landscaping for C1/C2 is happening.
    For A1-A6,B4 whitewash, pipelines etc is underway.

FYI : I live in wishtown - Kosmos.

This is not fair by any standards. But it is what it is.

The schedule given is a completion schedule , not a starting schedule . For Kasablanka, not even the basement is done. Even if they started on a war footing today, how will they deliver the towers by Q1 21 ? Or will they use magic to go from basement to completion in 3 months ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Tindin10 months ago
      Didn't understand this comment. How do you mean 3 months?

There are 3.75 years per revised schedule and work has restarted - 50 workers are on site

Is there a bull cartel operating and planting positive news to cover their longs these days ?

What is the name of the bank that has increased its exposure to JP after it became a NPA and taken a 25% provision the day it gave the loan ?

Positive news along with rise in stock price means fresh long position getting created not the short covering. Today again up 9% n if takeout recent high then 30-32level in short term.

Have u heard the term called NBFCs?
    These r providing all the liquidity to real estate currently.... Do some research. In jaypee case it's Edelweiss.
    CommentQuote

The schedule given is a completion schedule , not a starting schedule . For Kasablanka, not even the basement is done. Even if they started on a war footing today, how will they deliver the towers by Q1 21 ? Or will they use magic to go from basement to completion in 3 months ?

They can....if they commit.

I am not fan of gaurs. I can only tell what i see. Work is happening on towers as per schedule.

The recent OC announcement is a fact which cannot be ignored.

Right now - 20-25% of wishtown stands delivered. As this number rises, the funds and the available manpower ration would increase for remaining work...it is a long way to go....no point in arguing over the future.

CommentQuote
  • How is the occupancy in Kalypo & Imperial? Is there significant movement or only low uptake?
    CommentQuote
  • 120 Kalypso and 15 Imperial so far
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raabta

Essar is also owned by JP?

Didn't you know that??? Soon the Gaurs will develop wings and will fly to London to be with their friend Mallya and Modi.:bab (41):
    CommentQuote