Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 5 hours ago
8870 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

I think he is playing too hard now. He finds MV units less claustrophobic than Kalypso.

Wo alag baat hai ki objectively poocho ki on what basis - distance between towers? Green areas? Lift to flat ratio? Room Sizes? Floor height? Or any other parameter that may impact claustrobhobia - to shayad na batayen.... But ek feeling hai sahab ko

Comment

Rather if I remember right. Syndrome is called ecophobia in which a person is phobic yo living space... he just loves cricket ground only...

Or agarophobia when person is phobic to open spaces apart from cricket grounds......

Or... he likes n extension

Comment

Lovely pics, dhinkachika;. Thanks for posting these. Feeling of space and openness aplenty. These flats can be decorated in a classy and well laid out manner.

It totally fails me as to how Kalypso can be termed as dense by any stretch of imagination. People think differently. I am at loss of words.
        Last edited February 17 2016, 02:11 AM. Reason: Tagged a User
        Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

VedKapoor; Sir - I hv come to the conclusion that the individual who is terming Kalypso as claustrophobic and Mayur Vihar as open - has certain 'unconventional' beliefs - and fairly strong ones at that. He is also saying Kalypso will lose out to flats in Noida Extension. He is of the opinion certain sports are superior, as are certain jobs like coding and analytics that people would do well to take up and improve their life. Other jobs appear 'lowly'.

Anyhow, it's a free world - what do you say
          Last edited February 17 2016, 01:52 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Good News: Received the letter to make the final payment towards Pavilion Heights-1. Area increased from 1675 sq.ft to 1914 sq.ft which is more then 10%.

Comment

Congrats but a huge area increase. Are they asking you to pay for full increase or capping at 10%. Read the OOP once

Comment

Originally posted by aamantran View Post
                Good News: Received the letter to make the final payment towards Pavilion Heights-1. Area increased from 1675 sq.ft to 1914 sq.ft which is more then 10%.
                I think you should definitely read your BBA, I feel max increase would be restricted to 10%. But I suggest do not delay and go for registry. This is important to create your legal right on the flat. In the current scenario the banks are forcing JP to sell their revenue generating assets to companies that can service the loans. It is possible that the UC flats are also pledged to banks and they will move swiftly to lay claim to the same, they always have higher status in hierarchy.

Comment

Originally posted by aamantran View Post
                  Good.
                  So pavilion height t 1 2 3 are offerd possession last remaining cluster is 4 which is bound to cum in 2016 itself.

Comment

Thanks dineshsays; ! I went to CRM today along with original copy of their letter and met Mr. Pandey. He is agreed that area increase should not be more then 10% and asked me to send them e-mail along with scan copy of pre possession letter.. I guess even that 10% binding is also applicable on resale transaction.
                    Last edited February 20 2016, 03:00 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

I guess offer for possession in PvH -1 is being issued to certain floors and tower 1 &4. Anyone have some clarity on it. I have one in tower 3, but not recieved offer for possession letter?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X