What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
7925 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    @MANOJa

    Some one is clearly soliciting for stocks of JP.

    JP ka stock aj itna gaya. Kal utna jaane wala hai. Double ho gaya. Kal chauguna hone waala hai. JP ka stock khareedo aur profit banao. Humne bhi liya hai, ap bhi lo.

    If soliciting for RE projects wasn't enough, people are also soliciting stocks of JP.


    I can see whats happening, but its not direct soliciting . I am watching and would take action, as & when required .

    .......but if somebody is following up the thread, he will not get fooled .
    CommentQuote
  • There are only two possibilities. One is that the information being posted about impending deals involving JP is false and malicious rumor mongering.

    The other possibility is that the information is true. In that case it amounts to dissemination of inside information and is downright illegal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    @MANOJa

    Some one is clearly soliciting for stocks of JP.

    JP ka stock aj itna gaya. Kal utna jaane wala hai. Double ho gaya. Kal chauguna hone waala hai. JP ka stock khareedo aur profit banao. Humne bhi liya hai, ap bhi lo.

    If soliciting for RE projects wasn't enough, people are also soliciting stocks of JP.



    Indeed. This person is both a stock broker as well as a Jaypee property dealer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    @MANOJa

    Some one is clearly soliciting for stocks of JP.

    JP ka stock aj itna gaya. Kal utna jaane wala hai. Double ho gaya. Kal chauguna hone waala hai. JP ka stock khareedo aur profit banao. Humne bhi liya hai, ap bhi lo.

    If soliciting for RE projects wasn't enough, people are also soliciting stocks of JP.


    Bharatiya Bhai,

    You have got him.
    On all the portals and social networking sites, all and sundry are cursing JP owners and management, where as , here we are seeing the contradictory statements!
    By the way, will this JP fiasco affect the overall NCR real estate market ?

    Peace .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poddarvaib


    Boss they have destroyed people's lives and dreams. There are no 2 ways about this. It is surprising to see you cheer them as if they've done a great job so far.


    Technically we have given money to Jaypee n Jaypee well being is directly linked with our own well being.... So Jaypee Jindabad!!!

    The main culprit behind all our agony is current promotors.... We can shout slogan against him...can give gali to any extent.

    Bad mouthing and bad wishing for Jaypee can't help in any case n I won't let anyone do that.

    I hope u understand my point.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    @MANOJa

    Some one is clearly soliciting for stocks of JP.

    JP ka stock aj itna gaya. Kal utna jaane wala hai. Double ho gaya. Kal chauguna hone waala hai. JP ka stock khareedo aur profit banao. Humne bhi liya hai, ap bhi lo.

    If soliciting for RE projects wasn't enough, people are also soliciting stocks of JP.


    Chauguna hone wala hai nahi bola... पांच गुना से ज्यादा हो गया है ये बोला sir.
    Stock का to pata nahi.. lekin yes Jaypee property खरीदो और profit banao... ये जरूर लगता है अब.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity
    There are only two possibilities. One is that the information being posted about impending deals involving JP is false and malicious rumor mongering.

    The other possibility is that the information is true. In that case it amounts to dissemination of inside information and is downright illegal.


    Quacks r also illegal. Stop advising ppl without having proper degree

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinitin
    Work is in progress and today in last month have arrived the big consignment of around 15 big trucks waiting to enter wishtown with iron and cement. Though the speed is not enough but the pace is increasing. How long will it sustain only time will tell. But as of now ~500 ppl work between Kalypso/Kube/Knight/Orchard side.


    There is no more pressure from buyers. Jaypee mgmt is relaxing. As per jaypee mgmt, buyers are happy seeing the construction resumed. But no improvement in construction pace. Talk to any contractors to know the fact. In my opinion, another round of agitation is needed or monthly tracking of each project should be done for their buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Currently all projects in Wishtown have good labour and work looks to have started in earnest. Let's hope the momentum continues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12


    There is no more pressure from buyers. Jaypee mgmt is relaxing. As per jaypee mgmt, buyers are happy seeing the construction resumed. But no improvement in construction pace. Talk to any contractors to know the fact. In my opinion, another round of agitation is needed or monthly tracking of each project should be done for their buyers.


    Yes residents should keep up the logical pressure
    CommentQuote
  • I have not given anyone any investment advice here, nor do I intend to.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • IMeagleye2 years ago
      Quacks also keep patients away from professional doctors.
  • It looks like there is clear articulation on this thread in recent days that people should start pouring in money into JP (either in stock or wishtown) or they stand loose out an massive opportunity.

    Would like to hear the recent investments or exits in JP. Anyone willing to provide the details?
    CommentQuote
  • It's just that real estate activities in Wishtown have slowed down a lot. So, unemployed property dealers are now dabbling in share dalaali.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Tindin2 years ago
      Real Estate activities in Wishtown have increased quite significantly contrary to what you say.

      Unfortunately you choose to push buttons while work is happening on the ground that you choose to ignore

      I don't think anyone says Jaypee group or it's promoters are any saints - they hv delayed and delayed (which is true of all Noida builders - the most talked about project in IREF Lotus Panache is in much worse shape than Jaypee Kosmos for example from a completion standpoint, Zing ka to poocho hi mat)

      While that in effect gives no right for Jaypee to delay, and probably the promoters need to be put behind bars for this, it is quite clear that you are ignoring the positives and only focussing on the negatives

      Work has restarted in all projects is a fact, fds have been returned with interest is a fact, Jaypee is the biggest divestment story in all of corporate India is a fact, it's assets far outweigh the debt is also a fact, they have reduced debt very very significantly is also a fact, share price has increased 500 pct from lows is also a fact, wishtown fundamentals from a livibility perspective again, finally, remain a fact

      Just continous bashing will not help anyone

      Let's monitor work, continue building pressure on the ground and hope for the best.

      Why so negative that as if it's your life's mission, morning or night?
  • Very well summarised, Tindin.
    CommentQuote
  • Good analysis
    spreading panic in the name of some imaginary insolvancy is serving interest of some layers , who will be getting 12-15 lac legal fee from poor buyers

    they know that buyers associations are sitting on heap of funds collected in the name of legal battle
    CommentQuote