Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Because the valuation is so cheap, it is a very good deal for Ultratech. So, it is probably a bad deal for Jaypee. They have lost all the cement assets and revenues, but will still have to service some of the debts, since the enterprise valuation was less than the debt and JP basically sold the cement assets for a negative equity valuation( the share price of JP associates was already pricing this in). Further, this is a bad sign for future asset sales. Everyone now realizes JP is negotiating from a position of weakness and not in a position to reject lowball bids.

Comment

Sure, the buyers know JP's desperation, so are extracting their pound of flesh. The banks and lenders are ring fencing their assets and feel any other corporate is more reliable that JP to service their loan so that they can classify the NPA as regular. No one has JP interests in mind.

Comment

Guys can you please leave one thread for RE discussion. You are already discussing this in the 'bankruptcy' thread

Comment

Has possession been offered for imperial court??? Curiously its been under finishi g for the longest time as i see from outside. They started finishing same time as kalypso and kalypso some folms moved k about 6 months ago if i recall correctly.

Comment

From the looks of it - it may be awaiting OC. From the looks of T2 looks done and 1 and 2 not far away.

They may be resolving some site issues also - cleaning and removal of debris and machinery

Comment

I was under the impression that oc for about 5000 apts was recd at one go including the imperial. Anyway good that its moving to possession. Will be nice to see ppl move in here. For a 3 bhk do u recommend kalypso or imperial. My feeling is kc has better views on the 3 than imperial.

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
                Has possession been offered for imperial court??? Curiously its been under finishi g for the longest time as i see from outside. They started finishing same time as kalypso and kalypso some folms moved k about 6 months ago if i recall correctly.
                Still awaiting OC at the end of the month for almost 6 months now. I am not sure if there are any issues with the height G+34 vs G+24 in kalypso.

Comment

I am sure they must be built to plan imperial bro so i guess it is just a matter of time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
                    I am sure they must be built to plan imperial bro so i guess it is just a matter of time!!!
                    Not sure. Maybe they are just focusing on projects where they expect to get the most early adopters like PC, then PCH and Kalypso. Maybe Imperial is next.

It could be they are trying to build towers where they have the most unsold inventory so they can sell it once built and unlock funds. Imperial is sold out so no real incentive, The final 15% they will get (5% +10% increase) is less than the cost of final finishing + fixtures.
                    Last edited February 28 2016, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Nana - nothing no conspiracy theories - the site was a mess till not very long back - Imperial is a cash cow ~ 20-30 Lakh to be collected for every flat. 350 flats. It takes money to finish - they collect from low hanging (almost ready) fruit and move onward.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X