What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

The most likely scenario under the IBC referral to NCLT will be liquidation, in which home buyers will end up with nothing.

You will end with just speculation ... write anything without fact is your habit nowadays.. come with some proof ..
    CommentQuote
  • While Truenity is not wrong, his information is certainly incomplete.

Have a good friend who is close to the debt restructuring process that is currently underway. Although he is on the creditor side of the table, he says talks are going well and creditors are trying to avoid the Company Law Tribunal route to the extent feasible.

One more thing he mentioned that I found interesting. He says there is a lot of political pressure on the banks and the promoters to do the customers right as 2018/19 is a political year and UP is a heavily contested region. The new government wants to avoid a potentially negative situation at all costs, which might explain Yogi's recent comments.

Just my $0.02.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ab2001
    While Truenity is not wrong, his information is certainly incomplete.

Have a good friend who is close to the debt restructuring process that is currently underway. Although he is on the creditor side of the table, he says talks are going well and creditors are trying to avoid the Company Law Tribunal route to the extent feasible.

One more thing he mentioned that I found interesting. He says there is a lot of political pressure on the banks and the promoters to do the customers right as 2018/19 is a political year and UP is a heavily contested region. The new government wants to avoid a potentially negative situation at all costs, which might explain Yogi's recent comments.

Just my $0.02.

It is well known that banks have been trying to avoid the bankruptcy option for the last few years because they don't want to recognize the haircuts such a process would entail. The only reason they are being forced to pursue that option is because of danda from the RBI , and once the petition gets admitted into the NCLT, which it inevitably should, things will be pretty much on autopilot, notwithstanding what creditors or JP customers prefer.
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea what will happen to the plots/flats in wishtown which have been registered by authority? Will they also be under some kind of problem in case JP goes bankrupt?
    CommentQuote
  • Posted by Mandeep ji in other group today

Forwarded post

I am at Kube site..now at 1730...saw..All the work happening... 40 tons of "Sariya" being off loaded...
    Casting happening in all towers from Tower 4 to 8.

Met Brig Dutta..Project manager. Explained 114 workers working...and minumum 06 slabs target in 1 month...

Seeing the work happening even now.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Jaiprakash associates again up today 10% now.

Approaching Rs 30 up over 500% from year low.... Yes u heard it right its up 500%.

​​​​​Let ppl still believe that it's all in the air and nothing changing at Jaypee.... God Bless them!!!
    ​​​​​​
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monusays
    Deliver flats to 1.5 lakh buyers on time or face action, Yogi Adityanath warns Noida builders

Read more at:
    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/59725566.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Now construction will pick up!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ab2001
    While Truenity is not wrong, his information is certainly incomplete.

Just my $0.02.

Your 2 cents are worth much more :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by studarora
    Any idea what will happen to the plots/flats in wishtown which have been registered by authority? Will they also be under some kind of problem in case JP goes bankrupt?

I m also interested to know about this , but my guess is that land owner will always be JP.
    in india this type of situation never happens so difficult to predict anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Nobody is answering my simple question.. even in worst scenario why bank needs to touch wishtown if lots of other assets are already available with jaypee.....
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • arun saxena11 months ago
      Who says that Banks are touching wishtown

Every body has its own imagination

We are bent upon declaring JP insolvent when even tha case has not started

Insolvancy option can be decided ONLY after 270 days of filing case in NCLT that too if RP declares that Resolution plan has failed
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81
    Nobody is answering my simple question.. even in worst scenario why bank needs to touch wishtown if lots of other assets are already available with jaypee.....

The answer is very simple. JP does not have enough unencumbered assets. If it did, it wouldn't have defaulted on its loans and banks wouldn't have been forced to bring bankruptcy proceedings against it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raabta

Your 2 cents are worth much more :)

Raabta Saheb to ban ho gaye -just after appreciating comment of 2 solitaires !
    But seriously , if JP Infratech or other builders are indeed able to deliver as per original promise, then whole area will benefit from it ..
    CommentQuote

The answer is very simple. JP does not have enough unencumbered assets. If it did, it wouldn't have defaulted on its loans and banks wouldn't have been forced to bring bankruptcy proceedings against it.

That is oversimplification. Businesses run on debt. A service class guy can never understand this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by flatowner2

I m also interested to know about this , but my guess is that land owner will always be JP.
    in india this type of situation never happens so difficult to predict anything.

Land owner is noida authority. Maintainance of common area , facilities like genset etc and roads might become funcion of rwas/residents in that case.
    CommentQuote

I don't believe in your logic..if JPA can reduce their debit from 40k to 6k and still you are saying that jaypee has no assets to pay bank..i m sure they have enough assets and jaypee wishtown will not part of any such process..
    CommentQuote