Sort by :
Filter by :
good news after a long time
Jaiprakash Associates back in black with Q1 profit at Rs 765crCommentQuote1Flag
- Jaypee wish town projects will come in rera or not
Like garden isles
- Originally Posted by hkhuranaJaypee wish town projects will come in rera or not
Like garden isles
Yes, it will come under RERA...all ongoing projects where completion certificate is not given will have to be registered under RERA.CommentQuote0Flag
- NCLT classifies Jaypee Infra as insolvent, home buyers left high and dry
What are the options we have now.CommentQuote0Flag
- What all projects get affected by this decision? I have a flat in KPA and my PAL mentions both JIL and JAL. Should I drop all hopes of getting a home and all my invested money is lost?CommentQuote0Flag
- Where is truenity....? He has seen the future....need him now.CommentQuote0Flag
- only unsold inventory will be recoverdCommentQuote0Flag
- What about the current work. Will it stop or go as usual.CommentQuote0Flag
- It has already stopped/slowed down from last week.Originally Posted by rajeevsinghWhat about the current work. Will it stop or go as usual.CommentQuote0Flag
- It appears that construction will probably remain halted until resolution happens in NCLT in next 270 days. That is assuming a resolution will finally happen under the bankruptcy law and it will not come down to liquidation of company.
Further, delivery commitments that the company made in the month of May in planned completion schedule posted on their website are also useless now.
Given that builder is now officially insolvent, what will happen to the maintenance of projects where some families are already living?CommentQuote0Flag
- what all projects of Jaypee Wishtown are with JIL and what all are with JAL?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rkapurwhat all projects of Jaypee Wishtown are with JIL and what all are with JAL?CommentQuote0Flag
- ok, so now i can tell the bank that i should not be liable to pay the EMI. Forget jaypee, the real b**** in this whole mess is bankers and authority. Can we buyers tell banks that as company is insolvent and we will not get our flats, even we should not be paying emi. You have first right to default from jaypee so go and eat that. I am pained but i want that middle class should beat the banks as well now. These banks rip us middle class and make money with the rich.
If anyone know, please tell what plea should we file to stop paying bank loans.CommentQuote0Flag