What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahul21jan81

I don't believe in your logic..if JPA can reduce their debit from 40k to 6k and still you are saying that jaypee has no assets to pay bank..i m sure they have enough assets and jaypee wishtown will not part of any such process..

There is around 200 acre of unsold plot in wish town which has market value of 3200 cr. They have many thousand acre land in yamuna expressway with value many thousand cr. Only issue with the company is they have all ass in mgmt. Mgmt pact with brokers and looted jaypee.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Truenity

The answer is very simple. JP does not have enough unencumbered assets. If it did, it wouldn't have defaulted on its loans and banks wouldn't have been forced to bring bankruptcy proceedings against it.

There is a difference in not being able to pay due to cash flow mismatch and not having enough assets. One doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to understand the difference between kingfisher and Jaypee assets...its just common sense.!!!

The theory put by my learned member that Jaypee Infra going to NCLT means liquidation of company.
    Just go through the interview of Deputy RBI Governor to put off ur black chasma

"Resolution not Liquidation" is the Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) primary goal for large bad loan cases, said Deputy Governor SS Mundra.

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/companies/bad-loans-rbis-priority-is-resolution-not-liquidation-says-deputy-governor-mundra-2334363.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IMeagleye

There is a difference in not being able to pay due to cash flow mismatch and not having enough assets. One doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to understand the difference between kingfisher and Jaypee assets...its just common sense.!!!

The theory put by my learned member that Jaypee Infra going to NCLT means liquidation of company.
    Just go through the interview of Deputy RBI Governor to put off ur black chasma

"Resolution not Liquidation" is the Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) primary goal for large bad loan cases, said Deputy Governor SS Mundra.

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/companies/bad-loans-rbis-priority-is-resolution-not-liquidation-says-deputy-governor-mundra-2334363.html

I guess I do qualify as a rocket scientist, but JP's problems are not of cash flow mismatch. The group has been claiming it is trying to deleverage for over 5 years. If they can't sort out their cash flow problems in over 5 years, it suggests there is a deeper rot.
    CommentQuote
  • Work is in progress and today in last month have arrived the big consignment of around 15 big trucks waiting to enter wishtown with iron and cement. Though the speed is not enough but the pace is increasing. How long will it sustain only time will tell. But as of now ~500 ppl work between Kalypso/Kube/Knight/Orchard side.
    Photos:
    CommentQuote

I guess I do qualify as a rocket scientist, but JP's problems are not of cash flow mismatch. The group has been claiming it is trying to deleverage for over 5 years. If they can't sort out their cash flow problems in over 5 years, it suggests there is a deeper rot.

Deleverage done... From 45k to 6k now.
    Do some homework.

Now Jaypee flourishing like lotus despite ppl putting mud around it. Mud is on their face now.

Hope u made some money on Jaypee stocks following my advice. Itna time kharab karne pe thoda to कमाना banta hai. Now plz don't say u didn't make any money.... Oh really!!! U didn't actually.
    OK let me try again for u....Buy Jaypee stocks deal is getting closer by this fortnight if everything goes well.... U will be surprised to know the name. Still time to pour ur money whatever u have.
    CommentQuote

Deleverage done... From 45k to 6k now.
    Do some homework.

Now Jaypee flourishing like lotus despite ppl putting mud around it. Mud is on their face now.

Hope u made some money on Jaypee stocks following my advice. Itna time kharab karne pe thoda to कमाना banta hai. Now plz don't say u didn't make any money.... Oh really!!! U didn't actually.
    OK let me try again for u....Buy Jaypee stocks deal is getting closer by this fortnight if everything goes well.... U will be surprised to know the name. Still time to pour ur money whatever u have.

Now you have finally revealed your identity.

I have enough money for my needs, thank you, and never trade based on rumors and annonymous tips anyway. Here is some advice from someone whose job is to cover stocks like JP and who is not annonymous:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/expert-view/dont-go-for-jp-associates-buy-its-banks-instead-rahul-shah/articleshow/59696755.cms

I don't have any inside information on what kind of deals are or are not getting done, but I can see this ending in tears for many.
    CommentQuote

Now you have finally revealed your identity.

I have enough money for my needs, thank you, and never trade based on rumors and annonymous tips anyway. Here is some advice from someone whose job is to cover stocks like JP and who is not annonymous:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/expert-view/dont-go-for-jp-associates-buy-its-banks-instead-rahul-shah/articleshow/59696755.cms

I don't have any inside information on what kind of deals are or are not getting done, but I can see this ending in tears for many.

Tears of joy for many and some continue to shed crocodile tears to disguise
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul Shah's free advise vs Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's actions.
    What is more bank-able?

CommentQuote
  • Countdown has began for the obituary of negative thoughts and comments for Jaypee. Better search for new job or time pass whatever it is.

Even JP Power again Up today 15%.

Jaypee Jindabad!!!!!!

Sounds good too :)

CommentQuote
    Countdown has began for the obituary of negative thoughts and comments for Jaypee. Better search for new job or time pass whatever it is.

Even JP Power again Up today 15%.

Jaypee Jindabad!!!!!!

Sounds good too :)

Boss they have destroyed people's lives and dreams. There are no 2 ways about this. It is surprising to see you cheer them as if they've done a great job so far.
    CommentQuote
  • @MANOJa

Some one is clearly soliciting for stocks of JP.

JP ka stock aj itna gaya. Kal utna jaane wala hai. Double ho gaya. Kal chauguna hone waala hai. JP ka stock khareedo aur profit banao. Humne bhi liya hai, ap bhi lo.

If soliciting for RE projects wasn't enough, people are also soliciting stocks of JP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    @MANOJa

JP ka stock aj itna gaya. Kal utna jaane wala hai. Double ho gaya. Kal chauguna hone waala hai. JP ka stock khareedo aur profit banao. Humne bhi liya hai, ap bhi lo.

If soliciting for RE projects wasn't enough, people are also soliciting stocks of JP.

I can see whats happening, but its not direct soliciting . I am watching and would take action, as & when required .

.......but if somebody is following up the thread, he will not get fooled .
    CommentQuote
  • There are only two possibilities. One is that the information being posted about impending deals involving JP is false and malicious rumor mongering.

The other possibility is that the information is true. In that case it amounts to dissemination of inside information and is downright illegal.
    CommentQuote
    @MANOJa

Indeed. This person is both a stock broker as well as a Jaypee property dealer.
    CommentQuote
    @MANOJa

Bharatiya Bhai,

You have got him.
    On all the portals and social networking sites, all and sundry are cursing JP owners and management, where as , here we are seeing the contradictory statements!
    By the way, will this JP fiasco affect the overall NCR real estate market ?

Peace .
    CommentQuote