Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    What they did say was there were automatic billing and same would be charged on a monthly basis from you.

For electricity you have to pay authority rates and for backup currently they are not charging anything. They will later. (this needs to be confirmed - ps someone in PC thread can also help)
    Could you please elaborate what you mean by automatic billing. I assume that I have to pay online and for that I require a consumer number for the meters. I also need to know the website through which I will pay.

How are you paying electricity and water bills in Kalypso Court ?
    Thanks

Comment

Not started paying yet... Will come back to this in a few days

Comment

Originally posted by adrian30 View Post
        Could you please elaborate what you mean by automatic billing. I assume that I have to pay online and for that I require a consumer number for the meters. I also need to know the website through which I will pay.

How are you paying electricity and water bills in Kalypso Court ?
        Thanks
        Monthly bill is generated which has electricity charges as per grid, water fixed monthly charges, common area lighting charges which needs to be paid by cheque or online. Maintenance they will be deducting from 1 yr advance taken from 1Jan 16 for my PH unit.
        Last edited March 1 2016, 11:16 AM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Ive been paying maintainance bills for a while now in PC..
          Your electricity and water charges are all included in this monthly maintainence bill.
          These are all the heads that you will be charged in your maintainance.

Common area Maintainence charge
          ST on
          Common area Maintainence charge
          common areas Light charges
          Water Charges
          Electricy consumption charges
          Grid fix charges
          Electricity + Regulatory Surcharge on grid charges
          DG Fix Charges -
          ST on DG Charges
          Swacch bharat Cess on DG Charge

I am currently paying 5400 Rs. for 1352sq ft Locked up apartment in Pavilion court. Thats close to Rs. 4/sq ft. Not Justified by any means for the services jaypee is providing at the moment. We should take this up with the management in numbers.

THATS WHY I URGE ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE JOIN IN ON 5th MARCH AT ANNAPURNA CAFE 10:30 AM. DTPOWS HAS PLANNED A MEETING. AGENDA IS TO MEET THE MANAGEMENT AND ADDRESS PRE AND POST POSESSION ISSUES IN WISH TOWN.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. JOIN IN GOOD NUMBERS. OUR UNITY AND PRESSURE WILL ONLY FORCE JAYPEE TO MEND THEIR WAYS

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post
            Still awaiting OC at the end of the month for almost 6 months now. I am not sure if there are any issues with the height G+34 vs G+24 in kalypso.
            Bro - had gone to CC today - enquired about Imperial - lady mentioned - OOP starting in May for IC.

Cheers

Comment

Does anyone know where JP's offices are proposed to be shifted once banks take over Nirman Sadan ?

Comment

They can shift to Vaishali where they were based earlier. This should suffice as the staff strength would be considerably lower than before.

Comment

Or they can shift to 9 hole GC by changing land use tent gaad ke

Comment

Jumping the gun here. Most staff has not moved in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      Bro - had gone to CC today - enquired about Imperial - lady mentioned - OOP starting in May for IC.

Cheers
                      Sorry I am not good with abbreviations what is OOP? I was told they were awaiting Occupation Certificate? Is OOP before or after OC?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X