Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
    Ive been paying maintainance bills for a while now in PC..
    Your electricity and water charges are all included in this monthly maintainence bill.
    These are all the heads that you will be charged in your maintainance.

Common area Maintainence charge
    ST on Common area Maintainence charge
    common areas Light charges
    Water Charges
    Electricy consumption charges
    Grid fix charges
    Electricity + Regulatory Surcharge on grid charges
    DG Fix Charges -
    ST on DG Charges
    Swacch bharat Cess on DG Charge

I am currently paying 5400 Rs. for 1352sq ft Locked up apartment in Pavilion court. Thats close to Rs. 4/sq ft. Not Justified by any means for the services jaypee is providing at the moment. We should take this up with the management in numbers.

THATS WHY I URGE ALL OF YOU TO PLEASE JOIN IN ON 5th MARCH AT ANNAPURNA CAFE 10:30 AM. DTPOWS HAS PLANNED A MEETING. AGENDA IS TO MEET THE MANAGEMENT AND ADDRESS PRE AND POST POSESSION ISSUES IN WISH TOWN.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. JOIN IN GOOD NUMBERS. OUR UNITY AND PRESSURE WILL ONLY FORCE JAYPEE TO MEND THEIR WAYS
    Thanks for the update.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Not started paying yet... Will come back to this in a few days
      Ok Dineshbhai, let me know.
      Would love to meet you personally.

Comment

Originally posted by nitinitin View Post
        Monthly bill is generated which has electricity charges as per grid, water fixed monthly charges, common area lighting charges which needs to be paid by cheque or online. Maintenance they will be deducting from 1 yr advance taken from 1Jan 16 for my PH unit.
        Many thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid View Post
          Sorry I am not good with abbreviations what is OOP? I was told they were awaiting Occupation Certificate? Is OOP before or after OC?
          OOP - Offer of possession - your possession letter bro.

OC comes first (which is external ie by Noida Authority - NA) then comes the OOP

OC/OOP is expected by May is what the lady said.

Comment

Some information for those members who are interested in facts: JP had a big tranche (almost 1500 crores) of fccb repayment due on Feb 13, which they defaulted on. They have been given an extension till March 31 to come up with the money. The so called drive to deliver flats is meant to raise money to make the loan repayments, not to complete Wishtown. If you don't believe me please ask your contacts in JP management whether this is true or not.

Comment

Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
              Some information for those members who are interested in facts: JP had a big tranche (almost 1500 crores) of fccb repayment due on Feb 13, which they defaulted on. They have been given an extension till March 31 to come up with the money. The so called drive to deliver flats is meant to raise money to make the loan repayments, not to complete Wishtown. If you don't believe me please ask your contacts in JP management whether this is true or not.
              How does this raise money for JP, infact most houses would have paid close to 90%+, the balance 10% and super area increase is only due now and that too will be on old rates. I am sure JP would need to spend more than this amount on finishing the apts.

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
                How does this raise money for JP, infact most houses would have paid close to 90%+, the balance 10% and super area increase is only due now and that too will be on old rates. I am sure JP would need to spend more than this amount on finishing the apts.
                jollygood sir, please note I said so called drive. Just because they are raising 10% doesn't mean they will spend it. Jaanam samjha karo. By the way, these bond holders are foreign entities, so JP can't use delay tactics they use with desi banks.

Comment

@pkgandhi thanks for the clarification, but Indian companies somehow don't care for fccb defaults, Suzlon, Amtek, JP, Castex, many others have been left high and dry

Comment

Guys fccb payment issue is a Jaypee Power aspect. This thread is to discuss Jaypee Greens.

I would request you to please discuss group issues in the other thread.

Keep this clean please.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      Guys fccb payment issue is a Jaypee Power aspect. This thread is to discuss Jaypee Greens.

I would request you to please discuss group issues in the other thread.

Keep this clean please.
                      dineshsays sir, I respectfully disagree. JP power is a subsidiary of JP associates and their debts are guaranteed by others group entities. So, they are all inter-connected. Where will JP Power magically raise 1500 crores in a month from ? In fact, the speculation is that the reason Indian banks moved to seize JP assets so quickly was that they were concerned they would be sold off to pay FFCBs ahead of the repayments owed to them.

jollygood; sir, the other fccbs were restructured with hits to shareholders.
                      Last edited March 5 2016, 07:43 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X