Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

dineshsays; ji one one side you count all JP Power Assets for JPA but disregard all liabilities. Unfortunately it does not work that way. The situation is each stake holder is only looking for his own interest. The banks are forcing JP to sell their prime assets so that the loans can be classified as regular. Their primary interest is their balance sheet, JP's survival is last of their worries.

The only way for JP to come out of this mess us to sell all assets esp the RE assets. It cannot come of the woods without this. pkgandhi; yes I believe even JP will be restructured.
    Last edited March 5 2016, 07:49 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

I am not talking about JP - I am saying this thread is about JP Greens - limit your discussion to Jaypee Greens on this thread - normally to wish town but also to Aman since this is Noida forum.

We have a dedicated thread for the company where you all can bash all you want

Is that all very difficult to understand.

Comment

Point taken

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Boulevard Court Apartment, Jaypee Greens Sports City East, Yamuna Expressway

Hi Friends,

I have booked a flat in Boulevard Court, Jaypee Greens Sports city East, Yamuna expressway in March 2014.

Recently a lot of news is coming regarding the debt which Jaypee has. And latest one is that – ICICI bank has taken some land on Yamuna Expressway which belongs to Jaypee.
            Till date construction of my tower has not been started. I have confirmed this by calling their toll free number.

Does anyone have some additional information regarding this project? Please share and suggest what I should do in this situation.

Thanks
            Last edited March 7 2016, 03:46 PM. Reason: removed original name

Comment

dhinkachika; Ji, thank you for posting photographs. They look really nice and are bit of refresher for people still waiting for their handover of apartments. I have a unit in Tower 14. Looking at various threads it seems like people have been keen to take possession in spite of super area increase which is dirty trick by builder. Common view is it is better to take delivery and fight for unwarranted super area increase later as we can never be 100% sure of Jaypee's financial condition. If increase is more than 10% then we can complain to JP management and they will adjust it down to bring within 10% limit. Also JP is adjusting this again delay penalty. I wish to confirm from senior members of this group that my understanding is correct on above aspects of taking delivery.

Secondly, I agree with some comments on this group that a rate of around 7500/- rs/sqf look very cheap compared to other projects in vicinity adjusted for quality of project and low density. But has anyone done comparison adjusted for loading factor post super area increase? Let's say against ATS which is next closest (but probably distant second to JP golf facing units).

Thanks in advance for your helpful comments
              Last edited March 7 2016, 08:27 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

So all builders increased Super Area or provided low carpet area to start with. This includes ATS Greens for sure.

Issue with the likes of Kalypso has been that initiatally no one trusted Jaypee to deliver a project of such a scale where livability would be established in a long time.

Now that livability in a number of projects is starting to be established, not only is RE undergoing it's biggest slump in decades, the Jaypee financial problem is further spooking buyers.

It's a different issue that Kalypso is a much Superior product than ATS Greens and WAAYY better than ATS OH - the market will continue to discount the prices till good financial clarity / execution / livability is established

Comment

ATS projects are not the right comparison for premium Wishtown properties. The closest competitor to Wishtown is UGCC by Unitech.

Comment

Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
                    ATS projects are not the right comparison for premium Wishtown properties. The closest competitor to Wishtown is UGCC by Unitech.
                    ROFL

Pardon my indiscretion. I am sick of both Jaypee and Unitech. Happy living in inferior product like hamlet. Just following this thread coz there is no option until i get out of this heaven on earth Wishtown.

Comment

Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
                      ROFL

Pardon my indiscretion. I am sick of both Jaypee and Unitech. Happy living in inferior product like hamlet. Just following this thread coz there is no option until i get out of this heaven on earth Wishtown.
                      Sir, people like you typify sour grapes. You deserve to live in such vastly inferior products only and not in the best township in the galaxy. In fact, JP is the most investor friendly builder there is. They have withheld delivery of projects launched even in 2007, so that investors are not forced to do registry and have more time to monetize their investments. They have also regularly increased super area so that investors have "bigger" flats to public that does not understand what usable carpet area really is and will pay the builder advertised rates to investors who will make huge profits.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X