Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
    ROFL

Pardon my indiscretion. I am sick of both Jaypee and Unitech. Happy living in inferior product like hamlet. Just following this thread coz there is no option until i get out of this heaven on earth Wishtown.
    After seeing jaypee kalypso you will feel in seventh heaven.

Comment

Too much negatavity in this forum. Some deserved some not so. Any case....I will report on living experience in a short while. So far so good

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByIndian Real Estate Forum1457514616.802999.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	2271496

Comment

Originally posted by Acropolis View Post
          [attach]73714[/attach]
          Forget about hundreds of millions and thousands of crores, this company can't even make a 4.5 million dollar interest payment.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays
            Try and not insinuate mate - I have my house keys with me, and it is an awesome property whatever you or anyone else says. The area now is fully livable and that is all I care about - I have no reasons to prop up or down anything. I only try and present facts, take pictures and post and help on RE matters

As a veteran member I have been requested by moderators and even the officials of this forum to help with things including keeping it clean

Anyhow - I agree let the moderator / admin step in and suggest how we proceed
            Congrats on getting the keys Is the registry done, when do you plan to move in?

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
              Congrats on getting the keys Is the registry done, when do you plan to move in?
              Registry is due on 31st March - (keys are actually for initial fitouts that I may start) - I intend to shift 2 weeks after that - so target 15th April if all goes well

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays
                I so want to ignore him, I wish he could ignore me as well - I just put a generic message to keep the thread clean - he couldn't resist and took another dig
                You already have possession of your house. Congrats.

Then you should not care about criticism of JP. Everybody knows condition of JP. Why keep haggling over this issue endlessly?

Comment

Dinesh Bhai congratulations on your new home in advance. I will look forward to your update on the living experience.

Comment

Apologize for off topic post, but wanted to highlight a technical feature of the forum some members might find useful. You have the option of technically putting other members on "ignore",/so that you don't get to see posts they make. Some members may find this feature useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post
                      You already have possession of your house. Congrats.

Then you should not care about criticism of JP. Everybody knows condition of JP. Why keep haggling over this issue endlessly?
                      I have 0 issues about criticism about Jaypee - I am saying take the Gaurs to Jail - I am saying all projects delayed should be up in arms in going to consumer court. I am only saying there is a classification and one should follow it

What is happening is that predictions about a company is dominating everything else

Jaypee for example have given 5500 flats - thats more than all other builders in the entire eWay - where is the discussion on those flats?

Jaypee is the only company to have paid late payment penalty and early payment discount - and all others are increasing super area

While all builders are delaying - why only highlight Jaypee (I am not saying dont highlight - highlight as you wish - but equally highlight for all other buyers). Poster boys like 3C have delayed MORE than Jaypee - yes MORE than Jaypee, the owners have run away with the money and into other projects - where is the discussion there?

Fundamentals of delivered properties are far far better than virtually anything in Noida - still no discussion on that - be it quality of construction, density, cost, lift to flat ratio, greenery, views - whatever

Wishtown is owned by Infratech which has easily 3 times the assets than its debts - it is the only land in Noida where land title is 100% clear and vetted by SC

However - here we are happy talking about FCCB defaults done by Jaypee Power which has NOTHING to do with wishtown.

No one compares a debt vs asset breakdown - contingent liabilities are added to the debt without talking about contingent assets - it is told employees are not being paid while that is not even the case - just panic mongering
                      ----

Anyways - I have no issues if most of you feel that it is fine to discuss what you want and where you want - go right ahead

----

See you!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X