What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7937 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dinesh is an asset for this forum ... batao free mein hee itni mehnat kar raha hai banda .. 3 cheers for him :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Just finished the movie headhunter (jo nesbo). u people should watch it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phantomII
    Dinesh bro,

Your file b is the same as file a.

oops - attached
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh ... IREF ROCKSTAR :)

My sincerest thanks for your efforts.

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • File 2(bb) gives a very good idea of the progress... nice work Dinesh... you rock!!
    CommentQuote
  • Ghar baithe baithe WT darshan ho gaye...
    Awesome...
    Every month, progress is visibly fast..
    Nice work dinesh.. ;-))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    What you used is totally a part of urban jargon and non derogatory...

True. Plus, it was written in a very light mood and in good spirit. Wonder, why somebody had to read it differently. BTW, this jargon has now come to be acceptable even among family members, not just friends. Adds flavour to the conversation, actually.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh bhai ji , Tum Patthar !

English version : you rock !

Topis off to you , you save us a lot of time/petrol and give us first hand infos sitting at home. Biwi ki gaaliyaan bhee nahi khani padti aur ghar baithey updates mil jatey hein.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Smanium
    Dinesh bhai ji , Tum Patthar !

English version : you rock !

Topis off to you , you save us a lot of time/petrol and give us first hand infos sitting at home. Biwi ki gaaliyaan bhee nahi khani padti aur ghar baithey updates mil jatey hein.

Thank you, you are all very welcome though my wife does think I am nuts :)

Does anyone know what is happening on the plot of land adjacent to Jaypee in 128. Believe Shipra owns this and plan to launch some housing scheme?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Thank you, you are all very welcome though my wife does think I am nuts :)

Does anyone know what is happening on the plot of land adjacent to Jaypee in 128. Believe Shipra owns this and plan to launch some housing scheme?

Do not get stressed with what the wives think.

Aisa aksar hota hai ki IAS officer duniya ki leni kar ke aur big decisions le kar jab ghar aata hai to wife kehti hai TUM PHIR SABZI LAANA BHOOL GAYE, YOU ARE HOPELESS, PATA NAHI OFFICE MEIN KYA KARTE HOGE !

Ghar ki murgi daal barabar..

Aadmi office mein kalypso court hota hai aur biwi use DDA ke janta flat hi samajhti hai.

My wife also says " yeh kya forum pe likhte rehte ho, aur koi kaam nahi hai kya"

But i must say your grip on WT is quite impressive.
    CommentQuote
  • I also went there yesterday. Broker said that there will be a mall similar to shipra mall inrrapuram there.
    I don't believe him tough.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh, thanks for sharing the details. Seems like its going to be one of the best places to live in NCR in near future.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh, Excellent stuff.

I wish you had the time and gone inside to see PC ...poor stuff in my opinion.

How much is the oriental villas for ? Any idea ?

Do you think a villa can come around 3cr ?

Thanks
    Wicked
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh,

Well done dear. You truly have a excellent flair of writing and expressing...

Combination of your writing + beauty of WT has must have changed lot of WT bashers heart.
    CommentQuote
  • Nice pictures, Dinesh.

Pavillion courts exterior looks a little disappointing - very old fashioned look, like the 70s and 80s Mumbai flats. Not at all modern or smart.

Maybe because it is over 6 years old - but still, a few last minute changes in the paint combo and finishing textures could have made a huge difference.
    CommentQuote