What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8004 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Since very beginning they sold all the units, so it is not a mismanaged company :)

call any builder in noida & they will tell u that all units r sold :)
    their brokers r enjoying in SUVs :)
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • sachdeva5111 months ago
      Most units in new projects get sold in broker's office and customers find bitter truth about builder's business practices only after their first cheque has been cleared.
  • There should be full fledged CBI and EOW investigation of financial fraud and money laundering done by JP. Where did all the funds go?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    There should be full fledged CBI and EOW investigation of financial fraud and money laundering done by JP. Where did all the funds go?

It was a totally mismanaged company from the beginning . I did business with them for 20+ years some time back and i knew most of their Senior management and their modus operandi pretty well .
    CommentQuote
  • Govt stance towards JP situation is very bad. In clear words Govt is telling home buyers that they should use NCLT and RERA to resolve their grievance. But RERA and NCLT has no answer for the problems faced by RE sector.

RERA has absolutely no provisions to safeguard interest of home buyers in case of Builder's Bankruptcy.

NCLT and insolvency code is meant to safeguard interest of creditor banks of Builder projects.

Govt should take their position very clearly on how they will safeguard interest of JP home buyers. Showing carrots of NCLT and RERA is just a clever trick.
    CommentQuote
  • What should be the action plan of the buyers invested in projects that have been delivered like Klassic ? My flat is in A - 7 tower and i was awaiting final possession in 2 weeks after final touches and fittings. So the options are as follows and i request senior members to guide buyers like me in this situation.

1. Should i take the handover of the flat and keep it as an investment ( for rental income) hoping things will improve.
    2. Sell it immediately as after insolvency there is no one to take responsibility of security, maintenance etc. Also the condition might worsen and it becomes impossible to sell the flat for many years.
    3. Hold the investment and wait for further developments and hope that a more responsible body like NBCC will take over.
    4. Should i also file for the claim before 24th August.

Thanks!

CommentQuote
  • A request to all who didn't sign this petition please do it now. It has already reached to 2958 users so make it a BIG number.

Please sign this petition to reach its goal to 5000 to reach Supreme Court of INDIA. Together we would WIN !!!

Sign the Petition
    Chief Justice of India: Save Home Buyers from One of th Biggest Fraud
    CHANGE.ORG
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Has anyone filled out the form B/ C yet? Can anyone provide some guidance on filling it via email?

I assume form C is needed, Do we need any stamp paper as well? Should the email with attached form be sent to IRPJIL@bsraffiliates.com ?
    CommentQuote
  • For those who have to file a claim against JIL ....read on (excerpts from today's TOI Article)

The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) on Wednesday added a new form to enable homebuyers, such as those who have invested in Jaypee pro ects, to make their claims, recognising the problem with existing forms that were meant only for banks, other credi ors and employees.

Following the ambiguities pointed out by the insolvency resolution professional (IRP) or Jaypee Infratech a few days ago, IBBI swung into action and quickly introduced the new form, which are available on the insolvency board website. The claims can be emailed to IRPJIL@bsraffiliates.com.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vivmits11 months ago
      As far as i know, we can submit either form B or Form C, what is this new form ? pl share link if there is such new form introduced for homebuyers !
  • I checked, new claim form "F" is introduced by IBBI for creditors other than financial and operating ,home buyers fall in this category. That means we need to submit form F now.
    http://www.pressreader.com/india/the-times-of-india-new-delhi-edition/20170817/281681139987679
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday (16-Aug-17), IBBI introduced new form F in which homebuyers can file their claim, following is the link to download this form from IBBI website,

http://www.ibbi.gov.in/CIRP_Amendment.pdf
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • vivmits11 months ago
      Im also not sure about interest part. I calculate all payment made to Jaypee and interest @ 12% from the date of receipt till 09-Aug-17 (when insolvency proceeding started). 12% as Jaypee also charge customers at this rate in case of delay.
  • I believe the interest has to be charged at 18%.
    CommentQuote
  • Where is dineshsays? Missing him too much in this negative situation
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Tindin11 months ago
      Banned for last few months
  • Hi Guys,

I am new to this website. Can anyone help me in filling out form 'F' for home buyers claim. I have no idea about it and would appreciate your help. I have the form downloaded but don't know how to fill it. Further, I've received an account summary from Jaypee today. Can you guys tell how to calculate the total amount that needs to be claimed?

Would really appreciate a quick response.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ishan1
    Hi Guys,

I am new to this website. Can anyone help me in filling out form 'F' for home buyers claim. I have no idea about it and would appreciate your help. I have the form downloaded but don't know how to fill it. Further, I've received an account summary from Jaypee today. Can you guys tell how to calculate the total amount that needs to be claimed?

Would really appreciate a quick response.

Here is a sample circulating around

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=2545586
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, thanks for the reply. Can anyone let me know if this is correct?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • raabta11 months ago
      It is absolutely correct and authentic .