8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Its crescent court i guess...

I went to see that too...

But dint look so closely..

Hoping to have my flat without any damage...
    Last edited January 2 2016, 06:40 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by rovingeye View Post
      Ok - I went to see JP Greater Noida yesterday (as a sample of their quality of work) and was shown a 22 nd floor property which has been delivered. This was to the left hand side just before the Boomerang entrance. It was a biggish flat, I'd guess about 3000 sft. The views were just fantastic. But, there are some things I'd like to ask here and see if we can get some views.

1. There is a crack on the wall right on the top left corner above the kitchen door. This looked like something that cannot be easily fixed and since the ACs have been installed, I am assuming the flat is ready to be delivered. i.e. no more POP or paint coats. Question is, was this caused by the earthquake last year? And, is it normal to see such cracks on new apartment walls?

2. There was leakage (water perhaps) from the drawing room AC and that has made an ugly mark on the wall. Should this happen normally? I have three splits in my current rented home and do not have any such leakage marks on my walls.

3. Question - the floor of the apartment looked like its a pinkish shade marble floor. Is this what JP calls "imported" marble? Or is it Italian marble? Whatever it is, I would rather not have that shade of marble on my floor. Do I have a choice here? Can I ask JP to not give me ugly floors in my apartment?

Sorry, I do not know the name of the project I went to see, but it had Golf course view in front, and also a smallish playgound (or smaller golf course on the back side as well) and overlooks the round sun/moon towers from its front.

Thoughts?
      2 - Water leaking from a split happens. Had this only yesterday in my own house. Called a fixer who just gave some direction to the water pipe to ensure it runs backward and out. Small problem

3 - Pinkish Marble post a picture and I could comment better. I think we agreed that tiles are better these days. FYI - Kalypso and Imperial nearer home are providing reasonable Tiles which I could 'live' with for quite a few years. Not too perturbed by this

1 - Crack on the wall, ooh, again I wish you could have posted a picture. Now cracks can be few types and mean a few things. See all modern apartment buildings are based on a RCC column beam grid structure on deep pile foundations. The way this pans out is that all the weight is in these columns and beams down to the piles. The crack on the wall has 3 different levels of severity:

- Was it a superficial crack i.e. poor POP job (mositure left and coat applied too early).
      - A crack on the non load bearing brick wall (means poor plasterwork, but nothing problematic from a structural integrity standpoint
      - A crack on the column/beam grid (means the load bearing elements may be cracking which may lead to all kinds of problem - even leading to structural failure in a worst case problem)

Now depending on where this crack is classified implies how serious the issue is.

If it is #3, I would probably compaint to the authorities for negligence after calling in a structural engineer. I would be very very upset.

If it is #2, I would probably give a complaint in writing to Jaypee and cc this to their higher ups and give them negative propaganda in IREF and within my friends circles

If it is #1, I would go down to their maintenance office and ask them to fix it. This kind of shit 'happens'
      Last edited July 30 2012, 05:53 PM.

Comment

I wish I had taken pictures.

About the crack - I ran my fingers over it and it seemed deep. That's all I remember unfortunately. If I happen to visit again, I'll note more carefully and take pictures. I know this isnt too helpful

Meanwhile, if someone on this forum lives nearby, maybe they can make a quick visit to the 22nd floor of Crescent Court and update us.

Comment

Well about the crack in the wall,

Very rare possibility of third type of crack. The Shear walls are mostly never within the liveable space or apartments. It is usually elevators and stairs that are core walls acting as shear walls. This is probably crack in brick/blockwall which is non load bearing. But if it was deep enough and split ran quite a distance only indicates slight differentail settlemnt of the column. Once again structure settles as it gets built up and loaded with all dead loads which minimises after first few years. Unless you can see crack in the beam or slab do not worry much. It can be repaired. Those are minor things and just depends on the soil conditions below which vary from site ot site.

Comment

Does any one knoe the current resale/new price for Kasa Isles 2BHK unit ?

please advise

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
              2 - Water leaking from a split happens. Had this only yesterday in my own house. Called a fixer who just gave some direction to the water pipe to ensure it runs backward and out. Small problem

3 - Pinkish Marble post a picture and I could comment better. I think we agreed that tiles are better these days. FYI - Kalypso and Imperial nearer home are providing reasonable Tiles which I could 'live' with for quite a few years. Not too perturbed by this

1 - Crack on the wall, ooh, again I wish you could have posted a picture. Now cracks can be few types and mean a few things. See all modern apartment buildings are based on a RCC column beam grid structure on deep pile foundations. The way this pans out is that all the weight is in these columns and beams down to the piles. The crack on the wall has 3 different levels of severity:

- Was it a superficial crack i.e. poor POP job (mositure left and coat applied too early).
              - A crack on the non load bearing brick wall (means poor plasterwork, but nothing problematic from a structural integrity standpoint
              - A crack on the column/beam grid (means the load bearing elements may be cracking which may lead to all kinds of problem - even leading to structural failure in a worst case problem)

Now depending on where this crack is classified implies how serious the issue is.

If it is #3, I would probably compaint to the authorities for negligence after calling in a structural engineer. I would be very very upset.

If it is #2, I would probably give a complaint in writing to Jaypee and cc this to their higher ups and give them negative propaganda in IREF and within my friends circles

If it is #1, I would go down to their maintenance office and ask them to fix it. This kind of shit 'happens'
              Dinesh bhai

No idea about cracks but happened to visit this flat in crescent court today.

With nice weather just felt like going to gn early morning, left home at 7:45 am , reached boomerang for b/fast , visited sales office at 10 am to know gn jaypee property better. Then visited crescent court corner top floor flat. The views are out of the world. The room sizes are big, 2800 for 2 bhk and 3400 for 3 bhk.

Want to know from jaypee experts , is a similar golf view possible from WT Noida orchards 20 th Floor 1798 size ? Or will it be too far from golf ?

If we rate crescent greater noida view as 9/10 how would you rate orchards upper floor 03 num unit view ?
              If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

5 out of 10...

Crescent is inside golf course bobbyji..

Awesome flat...

N did u notice the lift speed!!

Meets hongkong n singapore level..

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                  5 out of 10...
                  Crescent is inside golf course bobbyji..
                  Awesome flat...
                  N did u notice the lift speed!!
                  Meets hongkong n singapore level..
                  Maza aa gaya Akash bhai , breakfast in golf and it was raining, good mausam, good location and infact i never expected such a splendid view from crescent...it was a dream...
                  If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

Comment

Regarding good lift, yes, i dint pay special attention after having seen so many lifts in so many countries...just observed one thing, i pressed 22 button but the floor was actually 21...the flat num was 2103 i think.

I felt bizarre that i went there so many times but never expected such view from that building....

Comment

Bobby ji.. aab aapne dekh liya na.. Ab kisi aur cheez mein mazaa nahi aayega..
                      Try n buy a golf proprty in WT..
                      trust me.. life is once.. Live it fully if u have resources..

:-))

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X