Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by rajpootrohan View Post
    To All respected members,

I am one of the most who have invested in Jaypee sports city East. To be very true after all the news coming out against JP, I started calling their toll free numbers and offices numbers. But most of them are dead and I didn't get any response from them.

Then after some research I came to know that Indian Real Estate forum can give me the insight of the property matters.

I have booked a flat in Boulevard Court, Sports City East in March 2014. Construction is not started yet. I have paid around 40%. Keeping current financial situation of JP, Can somebody share any information, whether JP will really complete the construction or not?

Any information or advise is highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Sir, I don't know your personal financial situation and risk appetite, but the financial situation of JP is not good, as you must have realised from news reports. JP has not yet delivered all the projects it launched in 2007/2008, so if the construction of your project has not yet started, you might have to wait for a long time to get delivery.

Have you tried to visit JP office and asked them what their refund policies are. If you are risk averse and are eligible for a refund, it may be worthwhile to explore that option. You should also try to get together with other buyers of the project and explore your legal options by talking to a lawyer.

Comment

Leave my vocabulary, innocent people of these forums as you describe.. are still waiting for basis of your so called predictions/ assumptions...

Comment

Members, please note -

Insults/Flaming

IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy View Post
          Leave my vocabulary, innocent people of these forums as you describe.. are still waiting for basis of your so called predictions/ assumptions...
          I have already explained all my posts. If you can't understand them, that is not my problem. Also this forum allows you the option to ignore my posts. If you think they are nonsense, please just put me on ignore.

Comment

Band karo yaar.

Kuch kaam karte ho aap log or everybody is thinking about start ups.

Paka maara hai......

Comment

Actually I do invest in start ups in my personal capacity and listened to two investor pitches just this week.

Comment

Gandhi...

Ghoom aa Bhai Kahi jaake

Shimla shumla ka chakkar laga aa. Mobile leave at home...

Ho gae hai bankrupt sab ...

Give and Take a break

Comment

Jamoora in action. Ustaad missing today :-)

Comment

hello everyone,

i m planning to buy a flat in jaypee klassic. i m an end user. i am getting a deal of 4600 all inclusive. is it a good deal. please help.

Comment

Originally posted by vikas24 View Post
                      hello everyone,

i m planning to buy a flat in jaypee klassic. i m an end user. i am getting a deal of 4600 all inclusive. is it a good deal. please help.
                      If you are an end user , why do you want to buy in under construction Wishtown and pay high maintenance fees ? Sectors 93/82 across the Expressway have many NA/ co-op housing societies that have been settled for years where you can get lower density, lower maintenance flats at a much lower rate ( measured on carpet area basis). These will be close to metro and the commercial and social infrastructure is already in place. If you don't like NA/ co-op, you will still get a better deal in fully RTM builder projects on the other side of Expressway.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X