Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by vikas24 View Post
    @Mr. Gandhi .. once again thank you so much for all d information n suggestions you gave..
    @Mr. Anurag.. in case i get any deal around 4300 all incl den shall i go for it.. is it worth to buy any flat as an end user considering d present situation of Jaypee.. will they develop WT in next 4-5 years..dis is wat m concerned about.. please suggest.. however i hv seen nearby projects.. gulshan purvanchal are out of budget.. i didnt like ajnara, paras, logix, supertech.. however i really liked gulshan ikebana of sector 143.. but again it is really far.. so i decided to explore something in jaypee..

looking forward to get some more vital information n suggestions from members.
    Hi - this is my opinion only. WT is a well conceived township with a lot of construction done with most of the Infra required for the township already in place. However things are going on slowly due to financial issues with the builder.

Having said that a number of units / clusters are now ready. They serve as independent projects and people have got possession in those, lot of registries are happening and a lot of people are moving in. On a fundamental basis most of these units are better than many units in 13x, 14x, 7x etc

But because delays are there prices are low and this applies to RTM units also.

If you would want to de risk yourself - get a Klassic unit on rent (really cheap), live there for a year - identify the best units for sale, see if progress is happening to your satisfaction and then buy. If WT does get fully ready in a few years you will have the nicest unit in that area (relative in class) and if it doesn't buy a different unit in a different project.

Currently your choice is (very good unit, great parking, lower density, good prices, part of well conceived integrated township, alongwith delays and continued construction in general vicinity) VS (some ready units/projects down the road, further, denser, more expensive, poorer lift to flat ratio, poorer parking, in a UC sector) VS (older RTM units in 6x or 25 or 21 etc - they have a lot of benefits also but come with their own issues).

Since prices are not rising anywhere I have given you one strategy which hedges you if you are interested in WT and there are further delays. And 1 year can be extended to a longer duration of there is progress but 'not enough'

Comment

@Mr. Gandhi .. once again thank you so much for all d information n suggestions you gave..
      @Mr. Anurag.. in case i get any deal around 4300 all incl den shall i go for it.. is it worth to buy any flat as an end user considering d present situation of Jaypee.. will they develop WT in next 4-5 years..dis is wat m concerned about.. please suggest.. however i hv seen nearby projects.. gulshan purvanchal are out of budget.. i didnt like ajnara, paras, logix, supertech.. however i really liked gulshan ikebana of sector 143.. but again it is really far.. so i decided to explore something in jaypee..

looking forward to get some more vital information n suggestions from members.
      Mr Vikas, all private builders price based on a fake marketing concept called super area. Any rate quoted based on this fake concept is also fake. Like I said, what matters is the all-in cost you pay and how much living space and what kind of facilities/gentry you get for it. I feel in your budget ( 70 lakh plus), you will be get much superior options in societies like kendriya vihar/vivek vihar in sector 82 compared to JP/gulshan/ajnara/purvanchal etc. The construction is a bit old but these are low rise low density societies which have been inhabited for years, mostly by owners. The other downside is that these don't attract much investor interest as most people are end users, so in case you have to sell , it will take longer, but if you are an end user, that should not matter to you.

If you have the time, definitely check at least these two societies out. You might find you can get much more value for your budget than you currently think.

Comment

I have not seen bigger slugfest between people with less than half knowledge and even lesser information.

Dineshsays it is clear from reading your posts that you don't have the required knowledge or skill to appreciate the gravity of situation @Jaypee.

Pkgandhi you don't have enough information to analyse and come to proper conclusion. There are so many unwritten things in BS and agencies like credit suisse cannot be fully trusted. Bankruptcy laws in India are crap and banks would rather keep funding an NPA instead of resorting to liquidation to keep their interests alive. SARFEASI and DRT have failed spectacularly.

Indian law permits dual ownership of land and building. So developer can mortgage land underneath and flat owner can mortgage flat. Nothing new in that. Wish Town is mortgaged. Banks have right to enter but they will not as it is counter productive to their interest. They don't get any money plus they will get responsibility to complete them and deliver to unitholders

For those who have got possession rejoice, make reports and be happy.

For us who will remain stuck in the project, allow us to sulk, consider and reconsider legal regulatory and financial position of Jaypee. It is not valid argument that 5500 people have got possession, rest also will surely get it.

We are stuck in the devil and the deep sea. Jaypees finances are weak. Law is weak as well. Markets are weaker amongst all and we can't be out. Jaypee great land bank are burden on the BS and it is not easy to monetize them. Lets not fight amongst us. For those who are in celebratory mode, please get a room.
        Last edited March 12 2016, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Educate me bro - happy to read your POV and how things will unfold.

Comment

I am glad to see that the people in this group are really very helpful. Within a day time i got a lot of informations regarding Jaypee n nearby projects. It wud really help me to find the right home for me. Thank you very much Mr. Dinesh. In near future i m looking forward to get more suggestions from you. I think that you have very in depth knowledge of Jaypee WT.

@Mr. pkgandhi;.. thanks to you too.. actually i hv not explored anything in those societies. I will surely visit these places too.
            Last edited March 12 2016, 08:45 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
              I have not seen biggest slugfest between the people with less than half knowledge and even lesser information.

Dineshsays it is clear from reading your posts that you dont have the required knowledge or skill to appreciate the gravity of situation @Jaypee.

Pkgandhi you don't have enough information to analyse and come to proper conclusion. There are so many unwritten things in BS and agencies like credit suisse cannot be fully trusted. Bankruptcy laws in India are crap and banks would rather keep funding an NPA instead of resorting to liquidation to keep their interests alive

For those who have got possession rejoice, make reports and be happy.

For us who will remain stuck in the project, allow us to sulk, consider and reconsider legal regulatory and financial position of Jaypee. It is not valid argument that 5500 people have got possession, rest also will surely get it.

We are stuck in the devil and the deep sea. Jaypees finances are weak. Law is weak as well. Lets not fight amongst us. For those who are in celebratory mode, please get a room.
              meinsonu sir, I have already said I don't have access to all of the information required to do a full analysis and if you read my earlier posts I have also remarked about the quality of people and analysis at CS . I have only projected possible scenarios and even qualified them by saying they might not be the most probable. I agree with you that bankruptcy laws in India are crap. However, sir, if you are following the news, the liquidation process has already started , so I am not sure if the process of continuing to fund NPAs will last for very long. Formal bankruptcy might not be declared or might be delayed to protect the interests of certain lenders ( ICICI and sarkari banks) vs others ( FCCB holders and even unsecured creditors like customers( if formal bankruptcy is declared will any customer continue to pay)). Again this is educated guesswork, but given the lack of transparency, that is the most a layman like me can do.

If you have more information than me to analyze and come to proper conclusion , please do share the information and also the conclusion.

And sir if the celebratory mode reference is directed towards me, I can assure you I am heavily invested in Noida and my investment portfolio is positively correlated with Wishtown outcome. I just find it difficult to let pass bizarre statements like ICICI will buy Nirman Sadan; that JP being forced to liquidate assets below book value is a positive for JP Wishtown customers; and that JP defaulting even on a 30 crore interest payment is not a big deal.
              Last edited March 12 2016, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                Educate me bro - happy to read your POV and how things will unfold.
                Do you really think it is even remotely possible to predict the future? I bet I understand laws and some systems of banking but I am not such great expert to predict with certainty how things will unfold for us.

All i am asking is that allow people like us to sulk and live with bated breadth until we get our possession.

Comment

By all means bro sulk or go to consumer court (I would advocate the latter) it is entirely your wish.

I didn't realise that I was stopping you from doing so.

Comment

I am glad to see that the people in this group are really very helpful. Within a day time i got a lot of informations regarding Jaypee n nearby projects. It wud really help me to find the right home for me. Thank you very much Mr. Dinesh. In near future i m looking forward to get more suggestions from you. I think that you have very in depth knowledge of Jaypee WT.

@Mr. pkgandhi;.. thanks to you too.. actually i hv not explored anything in those societies. I will surely visit these places too.
                    Good luck Mr Vikas, I have actually not visited those societies in a while, though I am quite confident you will still find something within your budget there. If you wish to share your findings after your visit, I will definitely be interested to hear what the situation in those societies is like these days ( I believe a big bus terminal and one of the proposed metro stations is close by, but not sure of exact locations).

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      By all means bro sulk or go to consumer court (I would advocate the latter) it is entirely your wish.

I didn't realise that I was stopping you from doing so.
                      Bro that we are doing. Complaint is getting filed soon. In any event, how law unfolds in India is no rocket science and everyone understand that. So telling us to go and file complaint is vulgar especially when you have got your possession. No one is looking for sympathy or assurance here. People are just vending their frustration out.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X