Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    If things don't improve, some members are going to get suspended/banned from this thread .

    Members, please note -

    Flaming, insulting, rude, harassing posts towards members not allowed .

    If you don't like others opinion..SIMPLY MOVE ON .

    If anyone is found getting involved in bickering, one-upmanship hereafter, face the consequences .



    Insults/Flaming

    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
      Bro that we are doing. Complaint is getting filed soon. In any event, how law unfolds in India is no rocket science and everyone understand that. So telling us to go and file complaint is vulgar especially when you have got your possession. No one is looking for sympathy or assurance here. People are just vending their frustration out.
      Not to mention only builder tells its customer to go to hell or go to court. Well it doesn't matter. Both have similar effect on common men's life

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
        meinsonu sir, I have already said I don't have access to all of the information required to do a full analysis and if you read my earlier posts I have also remarked about the quality of people and analysis at CS . I have only projected possible scenarios and even qualified them by saying they might not be the most probable. I agree with you that bankruptcy laws in India are crap. However, sir, if you are following the news, the liquidation process has already started , so I am not sure if the process of continuing to fund NPAs will last for very long. Formal bankruptcy might not be declared or might be delayed to protect the interests of certain lenders ( ICICI and sarkari banks) vs others ( FCCB holders and even unsecured creditors like customers( if formal bankruptcy is declared will any customer continue to pay)). Again this is educated guesswork, but given the lack of transparency, that is the most a layman like me can do.

        If you have more information than me to analyze and come to proper conclusion , please do share the information and also the conclusion.

        And sir if the celebratory mode reference is directed towards me, I can assure you I am heavily invested in Noida and my investment portfolio is positively correlated with Wishtown outcome. I just find it difficult to let pass bizarre statements like ICICI will buy Nirman Sadan; that JP being forced to liquidate assets below book value is a positive for JP Wishtown customers; and that JP defaulting even on a 30 crore interest payment is not a big deal.
        No sir liquidation processes don't start like that. It takes minimum 2 years just to admit liquidation in court. Even in financing and loan documents merely filing of winding up petition is not considered as initiation of liquidation.

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
          No sir liquidation processes don't start like that. It takes minimum 2 years just to admit liquidation in court. Even in financing and loan documents merely filing of winding up petition is not considered as initiation of liquidation.
          Sir, by liquidation I meant converting illiquid assets into liquid ( sale or rather debt swap of cement assets and takeover , to be followed by sale, of Nirman Sadan and land banks), not formal liquidation of the company. I did say formal bankruptcy may not be declared and conjectured on the reasons why, but I apologise for being imprecise and causing confusion.

          PS: Manoja sir, I hope you will excuse this technical exchange with meinsonu sir, who clearly seems to have a great deal of technical expertise on this subject and has made me look like an amateur.
          Last edited March 12 2016, 10:00 AM.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by MeinSonu View Post
            Bro that we are doing. Complaint is getting filed soon. In any event, how law unfolds in India is no rocket science and everyone understand that. So telling us to go and file complaint is vulgar especially when you have got your possession. No one is looking for sympathy or assurance here. People are just vending their frustration out.
            I really don't understand this - I have no issues in what you do or how you do it. It is an Internet forum where views on a topic is discussed. I have been presenting certain viewpoints - you said they are not accurate - I said fine, let me know what is correct, you said you yourself don't know and need space to sulk to which I said go right ahead. I have never stopped anyone.

            Filing a complaint is the RIGHT thing to do. My having possession does not change the viewpoint. And I fail to see how it makes things vulgar.

            I still don't understand what you are upset about.

            Vent your frustration - go ahead again by all means - within the purview of forum rules - who am I to stop you.

            I don't know why we can't talk about content and issues and attack people without basis.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
              I really don't understand this - I have no issues in what you do or how you do it. It is an Internet forum where views on a topic is discussed. I have been presenting certain viewpoints - you said they are not accurate - I said fine, let me know what is correct, you said you yourself don't know and need space to sulk to which I said go right ahead. I have never stopped anyone.

              Filing a complaint is the RIGHT thing to do. My having possession does not change the viewpoint. And I fail to see how it makes things vulgar.

              I still don't understand what you are upset about.

              Vent your frustration - go ahead again by all means - within the purview of forum rules - who am I to stop you.

              I don't know why we can't talk about content and issues and attack people without basis.
              Don't get me wrong as i am not intending to attack you or anyone else. I didn't say filing complaint makes thing vulgar. On the contrary, I have said I myself am filing a complaint. I have said you suggesting to file complaint in every third post is vulgar because (a) we know we don't have a choice and (b) the whole process of litigating is painful.

              There is a difference between what I have said and what you have deciphered.

              But I will leave it at that. I have nothing more to say. I can't spend my life on this forum

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                So net net you are saying that because you don't have a choice AND the process is slow - my suggesting the correct thing every few posts makes my viewpoint vulgar.

                Ok - thanks for this - I will not advocate to anyone to go to court.

                BTW I and other family has more property in WT than where possession is recieved for which I myself will go to court soon - so do please don't think I suggest going to court in a lighter vein. But in my mind its the right thing to do wether I like it or not

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  can you tell me if there is a flat buyer association for pavilion height 1 . want to be member of that. please share info as to how i can join

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    So net net you are saying that because you don't have a choice AND the process is slow - my suggesting the correct thing every few posts makes my viewpoint vulgar.

                    Ok - thanks for this - I will not advocate to anyone to go to court.

                    BTW I and other family has more property in WT than where possession is recieved for which I myself will go to court soon - so do please don't think I suggest going to court in a lighter vein. But in my mind its the right thing to do wether I like it or not
                    Hmm. What i think you will never know as fact of the matter is that we are not facing each other and just warring on our respective touchpad and touchpad only convey words highly susceptible of being misinterpreted. You seem to have been hurt, and if that is the case, my apologies. Please continue to suggest whatever you want as it is your forum.

                    This is my last post here.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      NEW DELHI: Embattled real estate major Jaypee Infratech Ltd (JIL), a subsidiary of Jaiprakash Associates Ltd (JAL), has completed the construction of 5,300 apartments along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway and plans to hand over possession in two months.

                      Read more at:

                      http://m.timesofindia.com/business/i...w/50554286.cms

                      Two months since this promise: does anyone know if possession has been handed over for all the promised 5300 flats ?
                      Last edited March 13 2016, 12:43 PM. Reason: news format

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X