What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Wicked bro.
    1) Project size - Approx 12 Acres
    2) No. of flats - Approx 1250(As orchards is vertically very high, 35-38 floors per tower, so ample green area would be available, be assured on that).
    3) Nose units are simplex.
    4)Loading wise orchards is within the permissible limits i.e. 24-25%
    5) Tower B2 n B4 are best as they face Golf Course directly without any village/unwanted views...
    6) 40% payment has gone uptil now(Plus car parking)
    7) I expect 15% more payment will be called in next 12 months Viz. UB slab, 4th Floor, 8th floor...

Are you thinking of going for it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by wicked
    Is it ??? I dunno that.

Having a bus stand near village is big problem then anywhere else.

Please go to any sector / area where you have village near by and see the bus stand. you will get the picture.

Wicked

Check the pics posted by dinesh in the 1st file.. you will see that... there could be few more bus stands at different areas towards kosmos etc...
    Also to address your questions on Orchards: Per CLP 40% payment should be gone by now... If everything goes per schedule you can expect 15-20% more a year from now... assuming 6months for upperbasement to come out... look at the brochure on Jaypee site... will give you idea...

Which tower is best(density, area etc) is very well explained by Dinesh in previous threads..just go to Orchards page on iref and start reading Page 200 onwards... you will get answer to most of your questions...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Akash and Raman

Akash, I am looking to invest the amount i will be recieveing from sale of my another property. Hence contemplating various options.

It's in my nature to look at the flaws first while investing and then see the plus points .....if pluses are more and you can live with the negatives then that is the investment for me.

All my negative comments on WT is the product of my tadi aankh ...lol.....it's nothing personal. I am evaluating many options.

Do you have any info on villas ? How much they cost etc ?

Many Thanks in advance.

Wicked
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatjain
    Bus stand is just ridiculous - JP surely has lost it!
    Keeping my fingers crossed for Orchards!

Bus stand is more close to Kalyspo than Pavilion. You will get that in Orchards too. What is wrong with nearby bus stand or metro?

Some people have false perception and they want to say what suits them.
    I will not be surprise if Orchards looks like Indrapurum. 1200 apartments mean roughly 5000 people in 10 acres. It is going to be extremely crowded. Luxury means space and that is missing in Orchards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    Check the pics posted by dinesh in the 1st file.. you will see that... there could be few more bus stands at different areas towards kosmos etc...
    Also to address your questions on Orchards: Per CLP 40% payment should be gone by now... If everything goes per schedule you can expect 15-20% more a year from now... assuming 6months for upperbasement to come out... look at the brochure on Jaypee site... will give you idea...

Which tower is best(density, area etc) is very well explained by Dinesh in previous threads..just go to Orchards page on iref and start reading Page 200 onwards... you will get answer to most of your questions...

Thanks Dost,

I was under the impression JP will have there own transport system inside WT ( like in ATS they have there own golf carts ) so i was hoping Jaypee might have some internal mini buses / carts / open jeep ( the kinds you get to see at the airports) - It would have looked pretty cool plus will be a huge boost to the security within WT as all the external private vehicles are being stopped at the gate.

Bus stand near village will be the worse. I stick to this view.

Wicked
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida1001
    Bus stand is more close to Kalyspo than Pavilion. You will get that in Orchards too. What is wrong with nearby bus stand or metro?

I will not be surprise if Orchards looks like Indrapurum. 1200 apartments mean roughly 5000 people in 10 acres. It is going to be extremely crowded. Luxury means space and that is missing in Orchards.

Dost, What i have gathered is - There are many bus stands in WT but the worse one's are the one i.e. near villages - There is one bus stand outside PC ( Pls see the pic of Dinesh ).

Orchards - Bhagwaan jaane ka milega in the end.

one of my friend is invested in Krescent - super area is already increased by 10-12%

feel free to check with anyone.

WIcked
    CommentQuote

one of my friend is invested in Krescent - super area is already increased by 10-12%

WIcked

As far as I know this happened only in krescent...
    CommentQuote
  • BTW this bus stand will be used by whom? Is it for general public or exclusively for WT residents?

Who knows the buses will ply within WT only for ease of WT residents. Or may be like metro feeder buses dropping residents to the point of nearest available public transportation. In long run it could turn out to be a major utility. ... I assume most of the buyers have opted for one car parking and logically will be keeping one car.
    What if you need to go out of WT and your car is in use by some other member of your family at that point of time. These buses will be a great utility. Again my POV. people may disagree...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    As far as I know this happened only in krescent...

There is always a begining .................:-)

JD
    CommentQuote
    Dost, What i have gathered is - There are many bus stands in WT but the worse one's are the one i.e. near villages - There is one bus stand outside PC ( Pls see the pic of Dinesh ).

Orchards - Bhagwaan jaane ka milega in the end.

WIcked

I think the bus stand outside PC is a part of WT not in the village. Till date there is no exit planned towards the village.

correct me if i am wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Wicked and Mr Rajat,

It seems both of you have lost the plot..

You have nothing constructive to offer and all you focus are on the negatives. You jump to conclusions and make mountains out of molehills.

Mr Wicked , Please tell me where in noida can i get better quality flats for Rs 4700/sq ft.
    The bus stand is not meant for the villagers( BTW asgarpur is not a huge village infact it's a very small village ).. are you so obtuse that you can't even imagine that thr will be wall between the village and wishtown , please tell me whr have u seen any functional society which does have have a boundary wall?? The bus stand is for internal users only.

Wishtown is a huge township spread over almost 1200 acres.. people will need transportation from main gates to reach their respective apartments , each and every resident will not have access to thr own transportation at any given point of time. A bus service is very essential in a society this size. Golf carts are for small societies , big townships need buses.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida1001

Bro..
    As you can see in the Site plan there are only 8 towers in 12 Acres..
    Name one project in indirapuram which has same or lesser proportion of number of towers. per acre of plot?
    Secondly name one project which is 38 floors high?
    My friend, if jaypee is utilizing Air space, it is also leaving green space for your use/recreation!!
    Comparing orchards to IP is a nutcase.
    Regarding 5000 people, please share your calculations...
    Afaik, Max 60% of the society will be occupied, Noida has an average of even lower...
    Checkout Omaxe forest spa n Grandwoods, if u want.
    Rest is your wish.. You can compare it with Bihar, MP, Pakistan etc..
    Your Keyboard..

(Il comment on the bus stand in a bit). Gotta study now.

Tc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mayanknoida
    Mr Wicked and Mr Rajat,

It seems both of you have lost the plot..

You have nothing constructive to offer and all you focus are on the negatives. You jump to conclusions and make mountains out of molehills.

Mr Wicked , Please tell me where in noida can i get better quality flats for Rs 4700/sq ft.
    The bus stand is not meant for the villagers( BTW asgarpur is not a huge village infact it's a very small village ).. are you so obtuse that you can't even imagine that thr will be wall between the village and wishtown , please tell me whr have u seen any functional society which does have have a boundary wall?? The bus stand is for internal users only.

Wishtown is a huge township spread over almost 1200 acres.. people will need transportation from main gates to reach their respective apartments , each and every resident will not have access to thr own transportation at any given point of time. A bus service is very essential in a society this size. Golf carts are for small societies , big townships need buses.

Mayank,

You are unnecssarily targeting people who are telling you the right thing. These are also important to know even if you have investment there.

minus point is a minus point.
    CommentQuote
  • Internal bus service is a very good idea. Sooner or later it will come to the township.
    CommentQuote
  • Hahaha.. Do you really think that people coming from Greater Noida(In Up transport buses) will enter WT, Roam around the whole golf course side, take sawaaris(villagers n poor golfers) n leave for Sector 37...
    Whats the point of 3 Tier security then?
    Guys, just imagine sawaaris from greater noida getting down at Kalypso court and entering the Lobby area to take a piss..;-)))
    We should drop this thought right there..
    Not feasible.
    PERIOD.
    CommentQuote