Last updated: 6 days ago
8879 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last Warning

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Dear Fellow members - what is the status of PH4 (Pavilion Heights 4) now - when do you think will it get ready for possession. I live in Bangalore and hence very difficult to get a ground assessment - will be grateful for on the ground intel on this project.

Also brokers have been contacting quoting really depressed prices - e.g. I have a 3 BHK 1675 sq ft 14th floor full golf facing flat - now one guy even quoted 90 lakhs all inclusive - which I thought was ridiculous - dear senior members like Dinesh ji, Venky ji - should I be worried - is there a material slow down - particularly for PH4.

Would await guidance from senior members.

Thanks,
      Last edited March 19 2016, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Hi there - I saw PH4 from outside the other day. First base coat has been done. You will remember that the last tower of PH4 was quite delayed so overall PH4 got delayed

It's my view that this will be ready in 8-10 months.

About rates - listen to brokers for info only - PH4 is the best set of towers (GC facing) amongst PH. I am certain brokers want a good deal to cash out before possession.

I won't be worried being an owner of PH4.

If at all it makes a difference I wanted to buy the 4BHK in PH4 but it was sold out in 2010.

Cheers

Once possession

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          Hi there - I saw PH4 from outside the other day. First base coat has been done. You will remember that the last tower of PH4 was quite delayed so overall PH4 got delayed

It's my view that this will be ready in 8-10 months.

About rates - listen to brokers for info only - PH4 is the best set of towers (GC facing) amongst PH. I am certain brokers want a good deal to cash out before possession.

I won't be worried being an owner of PH4.

If at all it makes a difference I wanted to buy the 4BHK in PH4 but it was sold out in 2010.

Cheers

Once possession
          Many thanks Dineshji - quite relieved

Comment

Originally posted by abhimax View Post
            Dear Fellow members - what is the status of PH4 (Pavilion Heights 4) now - when do you think will it get ready for possession. I live in Bangalore and hence very difficult to get a ground assessment - will be grateful for on the ground intel on this project.

Also brokers have been contacting quoting really depressed prices - e.g. I have a 3 BHK 1675 sq ft 14th floor full golf facing flat - now one guy even quoted 90 lakhs all inclusive - which I thought was ridiculous - dear senior members like Dinesh ji, Venky ji - should I be worried - is there a material slow down - particularly for PH4.

Would await guidance from senior members.

Thanks,

Abhishek
            Abhishek sir, though you did not clarify whether you thought the price of 90 lakhs was ridiculously high or low, I am guessing from the tone of your post that it was the latter.

For a 1675 sq feet flat at Jaypee, carpet area is probably somewhere in the 800-1000 sqft range. The cost of construction of this flat is unlikely to be higher than 20 lakhs. Anything above that is premium for location, reputation of builder, amenities, etc. Any number between 7 lakh to 7 crore for the premium could be considered ridiculously low, fair or ridiculously high, based on different circumstances. Given the well-known condition and prospects of Jaypee group, I am just curious why( apart from the fact that you are invested here) you think the price quoted to you is ridiculously low and what you think the fair price should be ?

Comment

For the benefit of those members who have been suggesting that getting registry done is some sort of final seal of approval that cannot be challenged:

Noida: The UP stamp and registration department has said illegal properties are getting registered in Noida and Greater Noida as there is no provision to verify the legality of a property. The department said anyone can get even a footpath or a jail registered, because checking the legality of the property does not fall within its jurisdiction.

Read more at:

Verifying property not our job: Dept
              Last edited March 22 2016, 01:21 AM. Reason: news formatting

Comment

Does this hold good for other states as well or is it an exception for Noida only? Just a thought, How are the registries been done for states like Delhi,etc... does the registrar babu go and physically see first if the property exist or not ??

I am not sure if such a mechanism currently exist, but totally agree, property registration must be done only after verification....

Comment

Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
                  For the benefit of those members who have been suggesting that getting registry done is some sort of final seal of approval that cannot be challenged:

Noida: The UP stamp and registration department has said illegal properties are getting registered in Noida and Greater Noida as there is no provision to verify the legality of a property. The department said anyone can get even a footpath or a jail registered, because checking the legality of the property does not fall within its jurisdiction.

Read more at:

Verifying property not our job: Dept
                  Kindly post the full article. If you read the article is in context of Land/Property where competent authority is not established. Land banks of Yamuna (in UP) are such areas.

Competent authority of WT is clearly established and its Noida Authority. So there is no question about the validity of such registrations.

There were similar problems in Delhi with unauthorized colonies and Lal Dora areas. 40% of Delhi Population lives on unauthorized colonies. These colonies came as a result of builder fraud and Land Grabbing. But Govt has taken several things to address these issues. Many unauthorized colonies are Regularized and put under ambit of District administration. So Registry of these properties is now possible and legal route to determine ownership of these properties.

I don't deny that there is corruption in District administration. Fraud is rampant in areas where there is no competent authority. Builders encroach upon those lands, establish frivolous documents to prove ownership and Register properties which is done in connivance of Authority. Later authority washed off its hands by making lame excuses to separate itself from controversy.

Bottomline, any property that comes in ambit of competent authority (Like DDA, MCD in Delhi or NA, YEW in UP). Govt is the sole arbitrar of Land records.

Comment

Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post
                    Kindly post the full article. If you read the article is in context of Land/Property where competent authority is not established. Land banks of Yamuna (in UP) are such areas.

Competent authority of WT is clearly established and its Noida Authority. So there is no question about the validity of such registrations.

There were similar problems in Delhi with unauthorized colonies and Lal Dora areas. 40% of Delhi Population lives on unauthorized colonies. These colonies came as a result of builder fraud and Land Grabbing. But Govt has taken several things to address these issues. Many unauthorized colonies are Regularized and put under ambit of District administration. So Registry of these properties is now possible and legal route to determine ownership of these properties.

I don't deny that there is corruption in District administration. Fraud is rampant in areas where there is no competent authority. Builders encroach upon those lands, establish frivolous documents to prove ownership and Register properties which is done in connivance of Authority. Later authority washed off its hands by making lame excuses to separate itself from controversy.

Bottomline, any property that comes in ambit of competent authority (Like DDA, MCD in Delhi or NA, YEW in UP). Govt is the sole arbitrar of Land records.
                    Mr Bharatiya,

I don't understand why you are trying to mislead people. From the article,

"In the absence of a system that fixes responsibility on the stamp and registration department, or on the agency that owns the land in question, there is no way property frauds can be averted, said additional district magistrate Rajesh Yadav. He told TOI a rule under the Registration Act 1908 prohibits the stamp and registration department from verifying the legality of a property. "Rule 241 of the Registration Act 1908 says registering officers are not supposed to be concerned about the validity of documents," he said."

For your information, the Registration Act is applicable to all of India except J&K. Are you saying registration of Wishtown properties is being done under some other Act ?

Comment

Originally posted by pkgandhi View Post
                      Mr Bharatiya,

I don't understand why you are trying to mislead people. From the article,

"In the absence of a system that fixes responsibility on the stamp and registration department, or on the agency that owns the land in question, there is no way property frauds can be averted, said additional district magistrate Rajesh Yadav. He told TOI a rule under the Registration Act 1908 prohibits the stamp and registration department from verifying the legality of a property. "Rule 241 of the Registration Act 1908 says registering officers are not supposed to be concerned about the validity of documents," he said."

For your information, the Registration Act is applicable to all of India except J&K. Are you saying registration of Wishtown properties is being done under some other Act ?
                      You don't know difference between competent authority and District Administration. Competent authority is owner of all land. It sells or lease Land to people (whether individuals or builders). District Administration only keeps Land records and collect revenue through Stamp duty.

In much of Noida - Competent Authority and Revenue Collector is same. But there are pools of land like Yamuna Plains where there is no sole competent authority and where there are no proper rules of ownership. Hence they are targets of Land grabbing.

In Delhi. MCD/DDA/NDMC are competent authorities. Revenue collector is entirely different body.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X