Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Noida Authority registry camp on Sunday, 90% registries are Jaypee Wish town
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1459058456401.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	2272029Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1459058472985.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	2272030

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Haha - I invite everyone to relook at what I had written and please give their feedback.

Meanwhile Mr. Gandhi:

1. Your response to your earlier claim not more than a few hours back that JP had not even done 4000 units - now they are claiming in TWO FRONT PAGES OF THE BIGGEST DAILY OF THE COUNTRY that it is 7500.

2. What is your reaction on equating prices 1:1 between office spaces and shops and reading you were off like a newbie?? bet it was a big OOPS moment?

3. What is your reaction again when a building across 10 acres is enough to wipe out a seventh of the debt of a company? I bet to you this will be the last saleable asset of JP right???

Hahaha - it's not a question of indulging me Mr Gandhi - you have been exposed so HOLLOW, anymore and all that will be left of you is your outline. I fully understand you don't want to indulge me anymore.

Tata

Office space price = shop price.... Hohoho.... talk about bring exposed.
      Dinesh, FYI,
      As per discussion with JP Sr. management, JP offered possession for ~5000 flats in WishTown however only ~1500 owners paid for the registration.... rest not interested...

Again above statement is not on official records.... so pls don't quote on the same...

Comment

Hi t_yash; - close to 2500 flats have applied for registry. I was at JP yesterday.

Lot of people even from Greater Noida are applying to save 2% ie those who had possession for 2 years but did not apply for registration

Plus after a month or two JP will start levying holding charges against people who do not register.

As per RE bill - it is the duty of applicants to register and take possession in 2-3 months of OC
        Last edited March 27 2016, 01:54 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

always wonder if things are so good for JP , why no one is intrested in buying thier flats even at very low prices .

Comment

Hi t_yash; - close to 2500 flats have applied for registry. I was at JP yesterday.

Lot of people even from Greater Noida are applying to save 2% ie those who had possession for 2 years but did not apply for registration

Plus after a month or two JP will start levying holding charges against people who do not register.

As per RE bill - it is the duty of applicants to register and take possession in 2-3 months of OC
            Mr dineshsays, yes my gardening leave ( "garden break", lol) is over and I no longer have the time to educate and indulge you and continue my social service. However, if you can read and comprehend the last few posts on this thread, your claims have already been exposed by credible members like t_yash, IPNoida, noidasg, flatowner2 and dhinkachika. Members of this forum may lack the time to dig into each or your claims, but they are smart enough to realize who is credible and who has an agenda of personal gain on this forum.

Comment

All members cited above - are you in any shape or form intending to expose me - request please be explicit.

Hahaha.... But Gandhi, you have yet to respond on the three points above.

Talk about being exposed: I am wondering which one was the biggest of your recent gaffes:

1. Jaypees liabilities are 130-140 K Cr
              2. In commercial property prices of shops are same as offices
              3. There is a BBA that JP issues
              4. Complete belief that JP had not even issued handover for 4000 units while 7500 has been done. Not a hint of acknowledgement that yes you may have been wrong.
              5. A single building is enough to wipe out the debt of the company by a seventh. No acknowledgement again

Talk about being exposed - you are just a basher who has an online ego.

Like I said samajh sewa and you - pigs would start flying sooner

Comment

Anyhow today is a happy day - got my registry done. Thanks Alok bhai, firstimebuy bhai for your suggestions - I honestly would not have gotten by without your suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by noidasg View Post
                  always wonder if things are so good for JP , why no one is intrested in buying thier flats even at very low prices .
                  so many transfer cases are on hold, only registry is priorty in JP Nowdays.

Comment

Anyhow today is a happy day - got my registry done. Thanks Alok bhai, firstimebuy bhai for your suggestions - I honestly would not have gotten by without your suggestions.
                    dinesh sir......
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited March 27 2016, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Congratulations dineshsays; ; for such a happy day....

It's been a long journey a bit painfull but definately worth it.

Best wishes for happy n prosperous days ahead in ur new home...
                      Last edited March 27 2016, 08:24 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X